Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Messages from Beyond: Connect with the Astral Realm
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
It'd be pretty awesome if they did though.

pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
Two eyes from one kill!! So lucky Chu!

*eyes the spiked punch* I have work tomorrow, I really shouldn't. I work at a call center and need to be coherent to be on the phones. Who wants to take a bet that there will be prank callers tomorrow?

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
Ok wtf I got a lvl 7 Usaggijin I am still trying to fight it and haven't managed a single hit. I have tryed all my weapons and nothing I am lvl 8 and nothing is hitting I am confused and kindave angry.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
Dude, I flipped out. XD I was even in the middle of bitching about it when I got them.

Haha, I'm not touching that one.

pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
I'm level 12 and can't get a consistent hit on the level 7 Usagijan either. I miss a little more then half the time. It's also doing between 30 and 50 damage with each swing so I fled.
It also doesn't help that the whole battle system is taking a minute to load between each button push for me. I've given up for the night because sitting and watching a page load just to see me miss again is frustrating beyond belief.

At least I've gone up two levels since this thing started and the money isn't bad.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I hope that all of the quests won't be like this. >>

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
I was hoping it would be easy like the last event with posting and such.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
Nah, it's been planned to be battle-based for a long time.

pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't mind the imp attacks from last time. When they would just pop up on the screen and you got what you wanted from pretty much every beast defeated. I don't mind putting in the work, I mind that no matter how much hard work I put in it can be defeated by the luck of the drop. . . and the occasional super-usagijan.

If the prices for each event item goes up I'd rather take my chances with each of the contests and pray to get third place.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Nah, it's been planned to be battle-based for a long time.

I Know it's just harder for me to do those and get the required items and such seeing as I work all the time and have very limited computer time that I can actually battle with.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
I'll probably give Eyes of God out as page prizes if it keeps up this way.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
Yay and The drop system hates me I think.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:37 am Reply with quote        
I have a question, You know how the message is in that little box? well would we have to hit enter in our guesses... For example:

The days grow longer...
I can't find the light,
Will I make it? someone
help me.

Should we write it like that hitting the enter button OR could we just write it like this:

The days grow longer... I can't find the light, Will I make it? someone help me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:38 am Reply with quote        
Either way is acceptable. :3 I won't count off for that type of thing.

Adanoi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:40 am Reply with quote        
I have a bad feeling mine is going to have one comma that shouldnt be there xD *pokes Chu* hey...hey....hey, can you get Cat to extend the event for another week maybe? ._.

My own personal lap-warmer (aka kitten)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next