Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Smite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:50 am Reply with quote        
I can count up how many I have in my arena records so I would imagine that its just the counter thats wrong.

Buying Gala of the Eloquial Dove Paying 5k silver or 40gold
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:57 am Reply with quote        
Hope so - Don't want to look like I'm an epic cheat or something xD
My counter says 60, not checked in the arena but I think I've actually killed like 20...

EDIT: Counted around 30 in the arena record, though my counting and general comprehension of anything fails right now.
Stupid cold...

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:36 am Reply with quote        
If that's the problem then please refrain from using the glitch.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quote        
I'm not trying to use the glitch, that's the problem.
Surely I'm not the only person getting site lag lately? And it'll spend ages frozen after me pressing attack, to the point where I'll press it again 'cos I keep forgetting that it'll happen. ._.'
I'd rather my Usagijan kills just not be counted towards a contest or anything, so that it doesn't look like I'm trying to cheat.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:47 am Reply with quote        
I'm not accusing anyone of trying to cheat. XD However, if nothing can be done against this, we may have to cancel the contest. In the end, there's no knowing who may be trying to abuse the glitch, so it makes it feel a little unfair to choose a winner.

Let me check something though. What's your Usagijan kill count at the top of the page?

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:48 am Reply with quote        
I'll probably be taking down the contest due to the glitch. Also, when did this lag start to occur? This past week? Longer? I'm wondering if it was caused by the recent server move not long ago.

If the lag doesn't get better or stop altogether, I'm going to start looking into a new host.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quote        
I know you're not accusing me xD It's just frustrating, I'm not even gonna hide that I'm an impatient person, so when something doesn't load it's like:
"Die button DIE!!!" *mash mash mash*

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:50 am Reply with quote        
I'm the same way, honestly. XD I try not to mess around like that in the battle system though because I'm worried about messing something up.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
I'll probably be taking down the contest due to the glitch. Also, when did this lag start to occur? This past week? Longer? I'm wondering if it was caused by the recent server move not long ago.

If the lag doesn't get better or stop altogether, I'm going to start looking into a new host.

This has happened for me since the Usagijan counter came into place, along with the contest. Uhm, but why should you take the contest down, can't you just look at the battle records, because the battle records should be fine, it's only the counter that's messed up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:53 am Reply with quote        
Gonna do my best to be nice and patient then lols
Or... I'll mash on my wall and pretend it's a mouse button. o.o

Looking at the battle records may take a while... Unless, people register for the contest, so they'll at least only be looking at registrars records rather than everyones.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:56 am Reply with quote        
I think registering for the contest would be a good idea, what do you think Cat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quote        
Have both of you encountered the glitch?

Please either post your kill counts here or pm them to me. I'll check.

If we go by kill logs, then we would really only need to check the winners' kill logs anyway. I still don't know how Cat planned to judge the contest though, so this may not even be a solution.

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quote        
Well, my counter at the top says 63
And in my records I've counted 35

But yea, if that's no good then no contest would be better than someone winning via a glitch x.x
Still gonna be sad about it though, lol..

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quote        
But there's a problem with that. xP The log gets deleted when someone deletes their character.
Having the ability to "enter" the contest would be nice I'll admit, but I'm afraid my coding abilities are not that advanced yet, plus there's everything else that still needs to be done for the event. ^^;

It's best that we just remove it altogether.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 am Reply with quote        
T_T but... but.. but... I played in the battle arena for 9 hours straight yesterday....... All my hard work amounts to nothing.

And yes I have encountered the glitch. It says i've killed 179 Usagijan... I've only killed about a third or so of that.