Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. MAPS Headquarters: Cat & Maeve's RP and Games Thread
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quote        
Maeve had been busy distributing flyers in another part of the city for while, trying to gather more members for the MAPS, with very little success. A bit disappointed, she was making her way towards the last place she had seen Cat, kicking a small stone along the way to pass time - and trying to avoid kicking it on people.

After a few minutes of walk, she stopped and looked around, soon noticing Cat... and other people? With a little luck, they were interested by the agency! A large smile on her face, she gently approached the group, not wanting to disturbed the ongoing conversation.

Urboros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 am Reply with quote        
Phycs yawned and itched his belly. He pulled his cowl around him tighter. As he hurried around the crowd. He was oh so late for something. He grunted there were far to many people. Being short in a crowd sucked his feet were no longer touching the ground.
"Hey i bite!"
Grounded, Phycs hurried away. Only to slip on a flier.
"Stupid paper I'm going to kill you with fire."
Phycs groused at it as he rubbed his bum. He ran his hand over the paper and paused. paranormal?
"most interesting."

monk115

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:05 pm Reply with quote        
Grey had heard rumors about some new investigation group that would be doing paranormal stuff. He was walking around looking for some signs for the group. He hadnt found anything so far. He was still wakling when he saw a ghost standing in the crowd. When it started leaving Grey decided that it would be best for him to follow it.

The ghost led him to a group of people. When it immersed itself into the crowd the ghost left the area. He must have gone back over to the spirit world. Oh well. Maybe it was trying to help me find the people.

Grey started scanning the crowd. Nothing seemed very unusual about the crowd. Just as he was about to sit down he saw a really small grouping off in the distance. He decided they might know something since they were staying away from the main grouping.

Grey walked over and said. "Excuse me but have any of you heard of a newly formed investigation team. I heard they would be investigating the paranormal." Grey felt a little awkard being the only man in the group but he was determined to help that investigation group. He only hoped he could find them soon.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
"Me? my name is Lexi." she said with a small shy smile.

She was about to add as a man walked up to them. He had silvery hair and looked like he was in his mid-20s. As he spoke she listened. He asked Cat about the investigating club thingy! Perfect, she didn't even have to ask for herself.

She looked to Cat for her answer, only hoping she knew. If not then, she would cut the conversation a little short and go see if she could find someone else.

Leci paused in her thinking. She sounded awfully mean in her head. Maybe she would keep up a normal conversation. She didn't want to seem rude.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:41 pm Reply with quote        
Username: neomattlac
Character Name: Neomattlac (Neo for short)
Job Position: Investigator (I would rather be a bystander, but that wasn't a choice. XP)
Character Description/image: Purely human, but has slight psychic powers. He is just taller than average, but is also overweight. He is unshaven and very masculine. He is seen wearing a suit more often or not. He looks like the classic tough overweight cop. He has been known to lose hsi temper once in a while, but also has exuded calmness in most situations.
Bio:A man of great talents, who has solved many cases until he got to the one that led him to MAPS. The one that tore him away from his family and loosed his hold of his mind. He's somewhat psychic, but he never knows who's alive or dead, and is still trying to find the one who destroyed his family. Whether or not that person is still alive or not, he doesn't care, he just intends to exact his revenge...

Urboros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Phycs held the offensive piece of paper like a dirty diaper between his thumb and fore finger arm out stretched. He approached the group of people with the same fliers.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
((new rule: you can begin RPing after you post your profile, you don't have to wait for me to approve it))

Cat begins to speak, when she gets distracted by the small group that has started to form...
"Oh, pardon me ma'am!" Cat exclaims, obviously flustered.
"So you're name is Lexi? How interesting! I've never met someone with such an odd name." Cat's eyes widen as she realizes what she's said...
"Err, um! That's not what I meant by odd. I meant... interesting!" Cat smiles awkwardly while rubbing the back of her head.
Before the woman could reply, Cat hands her a flier and tells her that if she's interested to meet her at the place listed later that evening.

Cat greets Maeve before turning to see who called her...

"Oh, yes. What would you like to know exactly?" She smiles and walks towards the lady, before realizing she completely forgot about the person who asked about the investigation team.

Quickly, Cat turns and walks towards the man with silver hair...
"Actually I do!"
She tells him that they're currently hiring, and if he's interested to let her know.
"Just come by this evening at the place listed on the flier; We'll discuss the specifics of the job then. Is there anything else you'd like to know?" She smiles and motions for him to join the group.

Cat breathes a sigh of relief before noticing another person walking towards the group.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
Earth Star sighs as she walks towards the area that need people like her. She sighs as she press her wings closer towards her body as she felt a chill run across her body. She felt like she will go gray in her hair soon if this keep up. She saw something out of the corner of her eye before making a quick dash towards the area she want to go.

She sighs looking at the gathering before walking towards them, her wings kept firm behind her back. She was ready to talk when something startle her, make her wings snap open wide and sending her air born!

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Gladde

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:11 am Reply with quote        
Gwen had to wait a moment before there was a response to her question. The woman who had been sitting down minding her own business now seemed exceptionally flustered and Gwen felt sympathetic as the woman tried to attend to all the people who suddenly showed up asking about the job, including herself.

First the woman talked to the first one who was here--someone name Lexi. She then handed her a flier and turned towards Gwen. The woman asked her what is was that she need to know about the job, yet before Gwen could ask, the woman turned around to talk to a man who had come to join the group. She told him that they were hiring and that the details would be explained at the location mentioned on the flier.

The woman finished, seeming relieved that she had gotten to almost everyone and also seemed to be waiting for someone else who was approaching. Before the new addition to the group came, Gwen decided to try and get in a couple questions.

"Hi, um, my name is Gwen." She said, moving over to where the woman was currently looking and standing. "For the job, are there any required experiences, special--specific skills, or education?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quote        
Grey was happy to hear that this Cat person knew what he was talking about. "Oh ill be there. Deffinately." He murmurred. He couldnt wait for that night to come when he would be able to go to the meeting area and help out.
Lunar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:36 am Reply with quote        
Username: Lunar
Character Name: Lunar
Job Position: Medium
Character Description/image: Her hair is more commonly white or black, changing according to mood and weather, she has white eyes with no pupils or iris' that give off a faint moonlight glow. Her skin is pale, she is tall and slender and more often than not wears her hair up. She favours dresses, gowns and robes or long skirts, intricately detailed clothing and she has various glowing markings that faintly stand out on her skin in the moonlight.
Bio: Hailed as a descendant/understudy of the goddess of the moon, Lunar has been gifted with spiritual as well as magickal powers, mainly in the control of light, telepathy and knowledge. She is known to reside in the forests around the city, somehow always appearing within its gates at times of needs, she is quite a mysterious character, often dissappearing for long lengths of time.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:36 pm Reply with quote        
Following a lead that the man he was looking for was somehow connected to MAPS, Neo felt the need to find more information about this organization, and well as the curious phenomenon that have been surrounded it lately. Phenomenon that seems strangely familiar.
He goes towards the woman with the flyers with the intention of finding out more about this "MAPS." "Excuse me... Can I.. um... have a flyer ma'am?"
As he read over the flyer, he realized that this may be just the thing to help him access the information he needed.

Urboros

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
Phycs watched in mute horror as the lady handed out more fliers, more paper to slip on. Here he thought returning the wayward flier would do some good obviously not. he folded it into a paper airplane and tossed it off. He was still absurdly late for his meeting with Steve, but Steve could wait he was a ghost after all.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quote        
Earth star ground herself a bit then notice the group hasn't notice her sudden flight moment. She then notice Cat she didn't know why but this person looks like the one to talk to.

"Umm... excuse me, just umm... err do you um well going to do," she ask fiddling with her fingures togather.

She kept her gaze down onto her hands and fiddles with them alot. Her wings twitches a bit as she felt her nervous work over time in her system. She thought she saw a shadow a bit then looks around only to tense up again as she felt something.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Lunar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:54 am Reply with quote        
Lunar sat quitely on an old upturned desk in the corner of the warehouse, only her eyes quietly shined in the dim light, she watched through her ethereal vision looking at all the people, the psychics, the interested, as they bustled around the room.
She wondered what the cause was now, why they had decided to come together, now.
She began to play with her hair in thought and felt a rush past her, turning her eyeline to her lift she could see a very faint and blurred outline of a person. She knew it was no person though.