Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Nikki

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quote        

:< I really hope my internet stays alive for this damned thing. I hate satellite internet and its raining.. My internet has been on and off for the past 2 hours. ><

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
I've the same problem, but with a different reason. I'm stealing the neighbors internet and its being slow...

Nikki

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quote        

Internet pirate! Arr!

It looks like the storm passed over.. I hope. >> -goes to check the weather- It's nice in Tampa right now. D: Blarg.

Where I live:
    Quote:
    Partly cloudy. Scattered thunderstorms early in the evening...then isolated thunderstorms in the late evening and overnight. Lows in the upper 60s near the coast and in the lower 60s inland. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

D: I hope it doesn't thunder tonight.. I cried myself to sleep last night. (I'm horrified by lightning and thunder)

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Nikki/Chise, yeah i think I remember ya. ^^

awe dang I am almost out of silver. can I also put gold in the offer? XD

If so I bid 420 silver and 1 gold. ^^
Nikki

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quote        

... >> I'm out. I like the bee but it's not worth 1.4k. Nor 1 real life dollar.

... Insane in the membrane?

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
Maybe he doesnt accept gold though. XD And yeah I may be insane but I love the bee so much! =O
Nikki

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quote        

Well, if he doesn't accept gold - I'll have my final bid at 500s I suppose.

>> I love spraying bees and wasps with this awesome poison that kills them almost instantly. It's fun to watch them fidget to death. :3 -sadistic-

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
lol awe poor bees. But yeah in real life I also detest bees and wasps, well wasps more, agressive little bastards they are, so I could use some of that spray poison. Twisted Evil
Nikki

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:47 pm Reply with quote        

I killed a wasp about 5 days ago. It was resting on the railing of the sliding glass doors we have. I stuck the poison out and sprayed it. It died within 3 mins. My mom was yelling at me for watching it die. XD;;

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
lol! Laugh I can be quite a sadist too when it comes to that haha
But usually when they are weakened I just trample them to save them from suffering.
As a kid I used to pull out the legs of spiders and stuff like that, truly evil. The spider would end up leggless and would look sorta like this smiley here:

Lips are Zipped

lawl Sweat
Nikki

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quote        

I let them suffer their slow and painful death. Best thing ever is to poison ants. :> They fidget for about 10 mins before they die. OH I even decapitated an ant before. It's body was still moving around for a min or so. o_o;

EW SPIDERS. D:

Once I came across a really big grass hopper. Stepped on it to daze it, then pulled off its back legs with my shoes. >:] THAT was fun.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
lol I used to make ants suffer a lot too. I especially detest those huge ants some of the have wings, ewww they are soow grossing me out.
Last summer at the pool of our hotel in Greece they were everywhere, i wanted to sunbathe but I couldnt cuz those damn things were everywhere. ><

Ow grass hoppers look really nasty too. In some countries they have stands full of bowls of them and other bugs too, alive, people buy them, as a street snack, and eat them while they are still alive. *shudders* I couldnt even get myself to do that even if it was for a lot of money. Yeah I am a wuzz when it comes to that lawl
Nikki

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote        

The ants with wings are male ants looking for new queens to mate with. Their lifespan is only 2 weeks. :> /funfact
    I absolutely hate those ants too, though. They're annoying. ._. Back in the house I was raised in they used to get into out screened in porch. D: I used to feed them to the resident spiders (back when I wasn't afraid of spiders.).

Ewwww. D: Gross. I'm sorry, but I will never eat any kind of bug. It's bad enough they crawl all over our food - no matter what it is. (Curing meat is the grossest crap ever. Almost enough to make me a vegetarian.. but I love meat.)

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
NIKKI

DISTORTED

YOU BOTH TERRIFY ME but that's okay Bouncy Heart

@neo, can I buy a knife for 55s? Happy

Wondering why I'm

NAKED???

Check back after the event for

The First Ever Naked Day Celebration!
DistortedBrwain

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
Ah I didnt know that. sure is a fun fact. it's a good thing we smack em if they are trying to mate, darn bastards trying to make even more ants. Confused

yeah I am scared of spiders now as well, and I never used to as a kid, just like you say you werent afraid of them back then. I wonder what has caused that? I really dont know for myself...maybe cause they scared the shizz outta me when I was asleep and woke up and saw a huge on close to my face. Gah how I hate that. Mad

Yeah I could never eat bugs, especially not while they are still alive, ehm not even when dead. ewww *gags*
Not even when like there would be a war and there is no food left so I am starved.
If I am really that starved to death I much rather eat grass, or sand, or dirt, or flowers, or whatever there is. lol

my bf would eat a cockroach for a mil. he is nuts. i told him if he did that I would never kiss him again. haha.

Lol i was already grossed out by him eating frog buts and tiny squids with head and all last weekend at this restaurant. ><

well I am off, gotta hit the hay. I will see tomorrow who gets the bee. XD

have a good night. ^^

EDIT: lol hey Glimpse. XD a good night to you as well. ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next