Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Aelina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
Private Role-play
Between
{Aelina & Pupnutie}

WARNINGS
BL = Boy Love, M/M, Guy on Guy etc.
Dislike? Don't read!

Announcements/Etc.
No posting unless your name is either Aelina or Pupnutie
Readers/Stalkers are Welcome!

Pupnutie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Full Name Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Zharron (S-sh-ahr-ohn)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Nickname Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Aron or Z
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Birthday Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Towards the end of winter
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Age Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: 22 in human looks (refers to himself as older since he has tons of experience.)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Race Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Plantarian, Desert Blood Rose
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Race Description Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: DBR’s are powerful. They are skilled with blades and are rumored to control the sand. They are rare to find due to the fact they only bloom in an area that has a lot of blood within the sands. Because of that, many fear them for they believe them to be born fighters who know only of killing. DBRes are distinct from other roses not only by their place of origin and their ability to endure tough areas where most wouldn’t be able to live, but also by their “dreadlocks” of buds that cluster into various strands that hold the same color as their name. This is because they are more like vines than bushes. It is rare to find a full bloomed DBR due to the fact they prefer to live in secret.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Location of Residence Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Up in the mountain range, away from the other plants.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Weapon Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Two dessert Scimitars

-Description (For weapon) – If you’ve ever played Rune Factory Frontier, then you should’ve seen one. If not then the swords are rather curved and are often used in Dessert themed movies. Zharron’s are made of titanium steel and have a red base that matches his main color, blood red.

Characteristics

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Gender Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Male
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Eyes Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Although not seen, his eyes are baby blue.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hair Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Underneath his bud-locks he has black “Hair”
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Unusual Features Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: He has a lot of scars from his past.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Personality Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Quiet, doesn’t like to talk, has a lot of internal conflict / issues, and hates being told what to do. Loves messing with people's minds and often teases others.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Appearance Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: He wears a long brown tattered robe thing that has a blood red waist tie. It is too big and often is falling off one shoulder. He has bandages around his eyes, lower arms / hands, and feet. His Scimitars never leave his sides. When he does go out he wears another robe that looks like his other one but has a hood he can hide under.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Marital Status Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Single up till now.

Other

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Family Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: None. He never met them.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Place of Birth Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Some place in the desert. There was a lot of blood soaked into the sands, more than most areas.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Bio Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Zharron has been alone most of his life. He preferred it that way. His past he keeps to himself for reasons only he knows. He has no family, no friends, no one. He likes it that way. However, his world is changed when he is told by the royals he is to marry. He doesn’t want this and decides to find a way out of it. Wither or not he finds love will be answered later on. He is a marked “seedling carrier,” meaning he can give birth despite his gender. He also plays an Isoka Flute that is blue with some foreign design on it in white that was given to him by someone long ago. He only plays it every so often.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Creator's Favorite Quotes Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: "................You rang...?" Z to Ori.

"What makes you think I want to marry any of you retched weeds?" Z to Royals and Court.

"It is merely all I know. Now answer me this, Lord Leanthos, How is one to know how to love, when they have never seen nor experienced it before?" Z to Len.

"I am not home. Leave." Again, Z to Len.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quote        
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Full Name Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Leanthos (Lee-an-th-ous)
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Nickname Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Len
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Birthday Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Mid to late Spring
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Age Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: 23 in human looks
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Race Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Plantarian, Cymbidium Orchid
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Race Description Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Cymbidiums' are one of the families or branches in the Orchid bloodline. Not much different than other Orchids aside from slight appearance difference. Orchids as a whole are an elegant race. Known from their 'caps' that differentiate from branch to branch, they are a mild and friendly sort. Orchids are actually strong despite their weak appearance, the men are at least, while they are not particularly violent. But if it does come to that, Orchids are known to use scents; whether it is to attract a mate or to kill an enemy. The scent also often lingers for hours, maybe days afterward. However, while strong and most live to a decent age they are frail in a sense. When an Orchid experiences an extreme negative emotion they can become 'sick' from it, along with usual sickness from fickle immune systems. Some are born sickly, others fall ill rarely if ever. While others simply need to watch themselves and take care of their health.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Location of Residence Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Down in the valley near the waterfall with the other Royals.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Weapon Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Poison(Racial) Rapier sword(Personal)

-Description (For weapon) – Rapier sword is rather standard. A long thin blade, about two finger's with wide. Slightly decorative hilt but protects the hand well. A non-practice sword thus there is a tip and the blade's color is the usual light silver with the hilt a pale gold.

Characteristics

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Gender Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Male
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Eyes Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Lively emerald green
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hair Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Under his 'cap' White. Which goes to just between his shoulder blades.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Unusual Features Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Deep crimson markings, on his face and body as most of his species does, if not just his branch. Markings on his face are three dots on each cheekbone with a line above them them, one line going straight down his chin starting just below his bottom lip and two lines under the cheekbone, curving downward to meet his jaw.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Personality Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Mild Mannered, polite and respectful in front of officials and royals of high standing that is. In other words his 'professional' personality. When alone or with friends he is rather laid-back and friendly, a bit of a joker even. He however does have a bit of a temper and will snap when his patience wears out. Tends not to really talk about his problems and wants nothing more than to just escape protocol for a day or two and go mill about 'outside'. Which he does.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Appearance Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: In court he wears his full robes. Outside however he just wears slightly loose white pants with a long green sash that goes around his waist and down in front between his legs to just below his knees. When he goes outside he changes into more simpler clothing.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Marital Status Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Apparently now engaged.

Other

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Family Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Mother father and one older, one younger sister.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Place of Birth Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: In the valley with the rest of his family.
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Bio Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ: Grown up and raised in the proper standing Leanthos has had a rather......boring life. The only thing he wanted out of it was to have some fun and not end up in a cold political marriage like his elder sister. He was able to pull off the fun part, but now he's engaged to someone he doesn't even know. He'd object but he's had his chance to find his own love. He failed and now must abide by what the Court asks of him. He can only hope that he and his future partner won't be at each other's throats...
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:13 am Reply with quote        
Zharron had been enjoying his solitude. That was, until the little messenger bee came and told him that there was a requested meeting with the court. The little nameless bee then flew away, wanting to stay clear away from him. Zharron had contemplated on simply not going, but he knew from experience that they'd just keep sending messengers until he went down. Annoying useless leaves.

Zharron had no interest in the courts. If he had his way, he would be left alone until the day he wilted and died. Unfortunately, He knew this would not be so. He was rare and there were more rumors to his breed and himself than he'd like. This lead to assumption, meaning one of two things; 1. They thought he was dangerous and rightfully left alone (Like most of the Kingdom) or 2. They believed he was all powerful and would make a fine addition to the royal blood (Most of the court). He greatly preferred the former.

Slowly as possible, Zharron got dressed. Not really caring about his looks, he donned his ragged brown robe that was too big and tattered at the ends. He wrapped his sash to keep his robe closed and pulled up his hood. Before leaving, he hid his two Scimitars on him. Like hell he'd go without some sort of protection. Once he was ready, Zharron began a slow trek down the mountain to the Court Assembly Hall located in the lake.

He arrived very late, as expected since he made no rush in coming and had stopped for a nap on the way out of spite. Once one of the many workers spotted him, he was rushed to the main hall. Zharron kept silent and walked at a slow pace to further postpone the meeting. Plus the flustered and peeved look on the worker (A dragonfly or locus perhaps?) made his day.It was nearly 1/2 an hour later that he arrived at the hall full of Royals and Courtsmen in nice outfits. He merely stood at the door and made no move to go up until he was called by name, and even then he moved slowly.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
"-and in other news The Lilies are-" Emerald eyes stared in polite, if not slightly bored, interest at the Vizire as he continued to prattle on about the current affairs of the garden. Letting his eyes wander for a moment, Leanthos couldn't help but chuckle as they landed on his friend Delan. His best friend, a Rose Royal whom he'd known for years....and who was currently starting to nod off. Again. One jab to the ribs and a glare back at the Orchid later both men were once more focusing on the stuffy man.

When they were finally released an started walking down the corridor, while the other Royals headed their own way, Delan stretched and gave a relieved sigh. "I thought the old stiff would never shut up." he muttered making Len roll his eyes. "Not like you were paying attention." Scowling at his friend, which looked more like a angry pout, Delan humphed and put his hands behind his head. "Well not all of us can be interested in the boring junk like you." "Never said I was interested." "Fine, pay attention." Len chuckled. "Never said I did that either. I just don't fall asleep like you do."

Swapping jibes and quips back and forth the two made their way through the corridors. "..But seriously Len. How do you stay awake?" "Can't tell ya." "Aww cmon Len, my old man hits hard!" "And yet he still hasn't knocked sense into you." Taking the sock to the arm like a man Leanthos relented. "Just don't stare directly at him and try to picture what he's saying in a funny way, but don't laugh." Delan slowed to a stop a surprised look on his face. "...I never thought of that." Len rolled his eyes good naturedly. "In any case how bout we have a little fencing match? It's good weather for it." Delan laughed. "Only if you want me to beat you for a change." Len chuckled. "We shall see."

"Lord Leanthos! Lord Delan!" Pausing to turn back at the voice the two watched a servant run up. Panting the girl leaned on her knees to catch her breath while trying to get out a sentence. "Been.....looking.....everywhere......High Council.....called.....hours......ago...but....you were....detained...." Finally getting her wind back the girl rose and continued. "You need to get to the Main Hall right away! All the branches have been summoned!" Looking at each other Len looked back and thanked the girl before he started off at a brisk pace. Delan groaned as he followed. "Ugh...we just got OUT of a meeting..."

"....What do think it is?" Len glanced over at the Rose before looking forward again as they moved quickly almost to the point of a run. "I don't know. But if High council's called it and all the branches are there.....it's big." Delan made a face. "I can't think of anything THAT big....wait...you don't think the rumors true then? About Blood Rose?" "We'll know when we get there." Matter closed, the two hurried on in silence.

Reaching the doors Len snagged Delan's arm so he didn't just barge in and they caught their breath before heading inside. "-And so....ah...how nice of you two to join us." Delan froze and Len gave him a slight nudge in the right direction. "We had business." He reminded the Rose under his breath making him relax. Bowing in apology the two took their seats.

((Sorry, I was being dragged out the door after Midorea ate my first post....also sorry if I wrote too much.))
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
The Head courtsman was a Lavender plant by the name of Oriland. He was very old and was said to know all. Thus, he was greatly respected. When Len and Delan came in after being late for a while he merely smiled at the two boys. "Do not worry boys, we are still waiting on our guest of honor."

"Head Courtsman!" Another royal, some breed of Rose, got his attention. "Is it true that this meeting is about adding the Desert Blood Rose to the Royal class?" Many other royals murmured about the subject as well until Oriland called them to order.

"Yes, It is true. The Desert Blood Rose, as some of you know, is a rare breed in itself. Not much is known of them and when one is alive they do not make it easy to gain information. But, that doesn't mean they are useless. Many of the greatest of warriors were of this breed, but none have ever lived long enough to plant their seeds to carry on for them. That is why, we have decided to honor those brave souls by giving the only known Desert Blood Rose a place among the class he rightfully belongs in. He is a Rose after all, and many of our Royals are Roses." Oriland paused in order to collect his words and make the decision of either waiting until Zharron came or to tell the others in the room of the plan to put the unique flower into the class.

"But, how is he to be put in?" Asked a Dragonfly. "Not to be rude but, does he know how to act? What is alright and what is wrong in the society of the highest of classes? How will he function in a world he is not used to?"

Oriland sighed as murmurs broke out again, but softer than last time. "I was waiting for our guest of Honor to arrive before telling, but I will speak of it now. He will be taught by his intended and their family. Let me finish!" The aged plant held his hands up for silence before all hell broke loose. "We the court' have chosen a partner for our Blood Rose to marry. Once they are, Zharron, the Dessert Blood Rose, will be where he rightfully should be and the other will have the honor of being the significant other to him." Oriland finished with a small smile as the ones present stood in shock.

"Who is to wed the Dessert Blood Rose?" A brave royal asked, breaking the silence.

"The one we have chosen to wed Zharron is.......Lord Leanthos."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quote        
"The one we have chosen to wed Zharron is.......Lord Leanthos."

Everything in his world came crashing down around his ears. An arranged marriage. The one thing he'd avoided at all costs, he was now in one. Len felt like someone had just sucker punched him. It was a joke....right? His father wouldn't go behind his back like this. He knew that he wanted to find his own love, he wouldn't do this to him...would he? He was numbly aware of everyone staring at him, awaiting his reaction, his answer to the "honor" of being chosen.

"....ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" All eyes turned towards Delan as he slammed his hand down and stood. "Y-You can't do that! He still has time!" Anger shook his frame as desperation for his friend filled his face. Looking to Aithilus, Leanthos's father, his gaze turned more angry than desperate. "You promised-!!!" "My son has had ample time to even present even a potential bride. He has not done so." Aithilus cut him off in a hard tone, yet failed to meet the man's eyes, as if ashamed. Theraizi, Delan's own father clenched his jaw. "Child. Sit. Down." "No! I won't! There are other royals! Why could you not select one of them!" "Delan. SIT. DOWN."

Murmurs were breaking out as the Rose continued to defy his father and demand an answer from the Council who sat silent during his 'tantrum'. Len however, sensed Delan's father's growing rage and knew it was time to end his friend's tirade . "Delan. My friend.....sit." His voice was calm and rose above the din causing all else to fall silent. Del stared at him with everyone else, frustration and conflict is his eyes as Len simply stared back his own face carefully neutral. "But Len-!" "Delan, sit...please." Grudgingly the Rose finally obliged.

"...And what is your answer Lord Leanthos?" Oriland asked as the deafening silence began again. Taking a breath Leanthos stood himself and bowed at the waist, his right hand covering his heart. "I abide by the Council's wishes. I thank them for the grace they have shown so far and thank them for this honor as well. I will do my best to meet their expectations." Oriland smiled and nodded as Len rose and retook his seat. Staring neutrally ahead at nothing he watched as Delan's face contorted into the many emotions he felt himself, but had the ability to suppress.

"An excellent answer. So are we all agreed?" A chorus of Aye's rose and Oriland nodded again. "Then we need only wait upon our guest of honor." A servant bug entered the room after some time had passed and bowed, telling them that the Rose would be in shortly before disappearing again. A half an hour later the doors opened again and a man in a tattered robe stood in the doorway. Silence reigned before Oriland finally broke it. "Zharron...come forward please." Watching his future partner move like his legs were made of lead Len glanced over at Delan only to find him glaring at the Rose as if it had the ability to smite him where he stood.

Sighing slightly to himself Len made a mental note to calm his friend later. Watching Oriland take a breath before speaking, he had to wonder what the Rose's reaction to the announcement would be. Being creatures of solitude and objects of fear...he could only imagine he wouldn't be too thrilled.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quote        
"................You rang...?" Zharron's voice was quiet, but loud enough to be heard. It was almost hollow sounding, raspy and repressed, hidden emotions were no doubt there but this plant was obviously a master of the art of concealing all he is. The only thing sliver of anything of him in his voice was the slight hint of venom towards the Lavender plant speaking to him.

As he stood, he did not bow to Oriland. He only stood straight for but a moment before the position became awkward and he bent his knees, hunched his back, and slouched where he stood. One leg remained straighter than the other, making him tilt to one side and forcing his robe to expose a shoulder.

Oriland made no show wither or not he was offended by Zharron's lack of respect. He merely smiled, quieted down those present, and addressed the Rose in front of him. "Dear Zharron, thank you for coming on short notice. We have great news for you."

"What? Tell what you need so I can go. I miss my rocks," Zharron hated being around people. Being in a room full of them was making him uncomfortable and all the smells he contacted were giving him a head ache.

"As you wish. You know how many of our greatest warriors were of your breed are you not?" Oriland smiled as Zharron's hood moved. "We the court have wanted to honor those fallen warriors and have found no other way than to place you in the class you rightfully belong in, The Class of Royals. And to help you with settling in and to function properly in our society we have chosen Lord Leanthos to be wed to you." Oriland smiled at the flower at the rest waited for Zharron's reaction.

Zharron spoke nothing for a long while. After a long while, he began to laugh. Not a laugh one would use for joy, or after hearing a joke. This laugh was hallow, much like his voice, as though it was expected. His laugh suddenly stopped as though it never begun. Silence resumed for a while as Zharron gathered his thoughts. Oriland frowned through all of this.

Finally, the Dessert Blood Rose spoke, "What makes you think I want to marry any of you retched weeds?" Zharron tilted his head one way, releasing a loud crack as his neck was cracked into place. "What makes any of you think I will love any one of you? How do you know I wont kill this flower as he sleeps or at any other time just because I feel like it?" Zharron looked at Oriland as he stood straight and cracked his back.

"You all claim to want to honor the fallen of my breed, but all you want is the supposed power I may or may not possess. Even if this power is false, you will still gain a rare plant who just so happens to be a seedling carrier. I can smell your true intentions. I am not stupid. You may be a lavender Oriland, a breed known for their sweet smell, but all I smell from you is the horrid stench of deceit. You do not know everything." Zharron let out another hallow laugh. He then turned to look right at Len.

"Tell me, Lord Leanthos, Do you want to marry me? Not because these people are making you but because you yourself want to? Speak the truth for I can literally smell a lie." As he spoke, Zharron put down his hood, letting the boy see his dreadlocks and hair as well as his face. His bandages remained on his eyes, because he had no control on what they showed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
Anger and murmurs buzzed around the room filling it with a heavy din. Some shouted out obscenities at his insults and others talked angrily with each other at his actions. Oriland had lost his smile and simply stared at the male his frown deepening. However at the question to Leanthos all went silent as they waited for his answer.

Staring at the Rose Len could feel anger begin to boil in his gut. No, anger was too simple a word for the complex fury that was seeping through his body, growing stronger with each passing moment. His jaw was locked angrily and his hands were clenched so tightly into fists that his knuckles stood out a stark white as they trembled from the force behind it. Calling him out in front of the whole Council. Shaming him, forcing him to show that he wasn't fine with the idea at all. The flower him so furious he wondered in the back of his mind if he'd make himself sick from it.

Standing stiffly he stared back at the male the utter rage burning in his eyes. Taking futile breaths to try and calm himself Len finally couldn't contain himself any longer. "No. I don't wish to wed you. I have hated and detested arranged marriages for as long as I can remember. But frankly sir you have no more of a choice in the matter than I do!" His voice began to rise to a shout and fear began to enter his mother's eyes for her son's health.

"I have laid down my freedom and rights for this court! I lay down my life for the people who look to us to keep them safe! And yet you have the audacity to speak in such a manner!?!? You have the gall to speak to me about what I WANT!?" His shouting rose echoing off the walls. "Leanthos...." Ignoring the quiet pleading call he continued. "YOU ARE NO MORE THAN A SELFISH CHILD! YOU CAN LIVE IN YOUR PEACEFUL SOLITUDE BECAUSE OF THESE PEOPLE HERE AND YOU SHOW THEM BLUNT DISREGARD AND SPIT UPON THEIR REQUEST!!!"

Panting as his entire form trembled, even Delan paled and looked fearful for his friend. "Kill me in my sleep, Kill me in the light of day with a thousand witnesses, I DON'T CARE! I have not asked for your love as you have not asked for mine!" His face almost contorting to a snarl he caught his breath before continuing in a cold tone. "I see now why your kind is almost dying out! You're all so cold-hearted and suspicious of everyone around you that none of you probably could even feel love!"

A tiny hand grabbed his arm and brought it into delicate arm's tight embrace as his little sister, Bellyre, clutched his arm tightly. "Brother please! You'll make yourself ill!" She pleaded looking up at him. Closing his eyes and shutting his jaw tight with a resounding click he began forced deep breaths as he let her guide him back into his seat.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
Zharron listened to the orchid's rant with a smile. Suddenly, he was in front of Len, face to face, with his Scimitars drawn. One at Len and the Other behind them as to keep the rest at bay as he addressed Len. Despite his shorter structure, he knew he had the other male in experience when it came to fighting.

"You talk as though you know me." His voice was colder than before, but something else was hidden inside. As though he was talking about a dark memory, or rather reenacting it. His next words sounded almost rehearsed. "How many arranged marriages have been place upon you? I am a very old plant, I have lived in many places before. I have had each council or king or whatever that rules set me up with some brat I am to spend my life with and bear children in hopes of gaining a Blood rose if not a hybrid. I had one try to do it by force! Of course I spit on this request! Old news, been there, done that. Do not want to do it again." Zharron gave a short laugh. "Do you know how I was born? I was in the middle of a bloody battlefield in the dessert, no life at all. Just blood. When I was a seedling, That is all the water I got. Blood from people who may or may not have been my family. I don't know and I never will. I grew up without any sort of contact with any other living thing until I was in my third maturity. And when I did meet others, they wanted to kill me! So the most contact with others I have had is fighting and killing them. Not saying I do not know better, but I stay away for your protection, not cause it is a luxury. It is merely all I know. Now answer me this, Lord Leanthos, How is one to know how to love, when they have never seen nor experienced it before?" Zharron lowered his Scimitars as he stood to leave. He then made his way to the double doors, ignoring everyone else. At the door he turned his head back and said, "I'll give you until the next spring to make me love you. Otherwise, I will leave and never return. But only come if You yourself want to. Not on the order of Others. If you do, your life is forfeit and I will simply leave earlier." With that, he left the room.

"Shame. I had a great view where I was too." Zharron mumbled as he walked out. He was considering various other gardens when he bumped into a worker. "Ah! I am so sorry sir- Zharron?" The small voice sounded surprised. Zharron was also shocked to hear this voice. "Pennitata?" He asked in pure surprise.

"That's me!" Penni said with a smile. She was a rather small pansy with white hair with dark purple at the ends and purple eyes. "I thought I would never see you again!" She hugged him around his waist. "Why are you here?"

Getting over his shock and personal space invasion, Zharron hugged his old friend. "I have missed you as well Penni. It is good to see you." He gave a sad laugh. "Too bad We may only have a year to spend with one another."

"What? Why?" Penni whined.

"I am being placed in yet another marriage. I gave them my one year challenge. This one looks like he wont take it though. So I'll just leave next spring or maybe during the upcoming winter if no one bothers me." Zharron said as he let the girl go.

"Again? Do they know about the past ones? Or about..... Brother?" Penni's voice began to crack at the mention of her brother. This earned her another hug from the warrior plant. "No. I do not talk about that. I am mostly alone." He gave her another squeeze before letting her go. "Worry not. I will stay for a while, but for now I must get home. It is quite a walk up the mountains and it'll get difficult at night. Visit me at my home sometime. We can play your brother's song together." He gave his old friend one last smile, a real one, before heading off once more.

Penni watch her friend leave. She clutched her necklace that held a locket with a single petal inside. "Oh brother, he still hurts for you. How do I make him be happy again?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
Stiffening and eyes flying open at the sudden presence, Len threw his arm back forcing his sister behind him. Staring at the covered eyes he felt his own narrow in irritation. Alright, so he hadn't had as bad a life as the plant...he could understand that. But he didn't need to be a total thorn about it! How a person reacts and learns from painful experiences is what shapes them after all.

....However he did feel a bit of pity for the man, not that he let it show. Keeping his face passive except for his eyes he watched the male finally leave. Blinking once as quiet murmurs broke out he slowly let his arm drop from Bell. Letting the other cover his face before rubbing his eyes to combat a headache he glared at nothing and felt his eyebrow twitch. "Who the hell would?!" He muttered angrily in response to his 'challenge'

--------

"....Len......Leeeeeen.........LEN!" Delan rolled his eyes at Bellyre's continued attempts to gain her brother's attention from his place up on the sunflower. "Give it up, he's stuck in thinking mode...." Turning to him almost in a pout she huffed. "Then YOU get his attention!" Smirking Delan stuck his tongue out at her playfully. "Maybe I will."

Oblivious to the playful squabble below Len found himself staring at the mountain and going over the Rose's words again, much to his chagrin. Sighing heavily and running a hand through his now loose and cap free hair he gave it an irritated tug. The flower had smiled the entire time he'd blown up, nearly making himself sick in front of the entire court. As if it amused him. Growling in annoyance he flopped backwards onto the center with his now bare back.

Delan huffed a breath as he finally reached the top. "Sheesh, why do you have to climb so high? Seriously? Why a Sunflower? What's wrong with a Violet, or even a Rose or something?" He grumbled heaving a breath and flopping down next to him. Glancing over at the still unresponsive male Delan sulked and poked his cheek. "Hellooooooo earth to Leanthos!" Turning to see what the male found so gosh darn interesting he looked only to scowl. "...Oh for crying out loud your not still thinking about him are you?" "No." "Liar." Len sighed and rolled onto his belly. "I can't help it....it just pisses me off." Delan looked relieved for a moment before laying back down. "You just don't like that he was able to get away with the last word. I know you." Len didn't look convinced but gladly accepted the explanation "Yeah...."
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
Zharron walked up the mountain. There was no real path, but he knew it by heart. He thought of nothing while walking. Just listened to the sounds the world had to offer.

"Isn't the weather beautiful Aron?"

He froze. It sounded almost like....No. He was dead. Not alive. He saw the body himself. And yet.....

"If you say so." He kept his face stoned. But he quickened his pace. It was a matter of time before he broke down.

"Don't be such a sour plant~" A warm laugh erupted form the ghost of a memory that'll never be forgotten. Zharron let a small smile pass as he made it to his home, a cave at the near top of the mountain that lead to an inner lake and waterfall.

"Can't help it." He replied to the ghost. He could swear he heard that laugh again. The one that sounded so beautiful. Then came the Ghost's arms, circling him and engulfing him in warmth.

"Oh, you are so lucky I love you Aron. Else I have you arrested for being boring." The ghost kissed his cheek as tears began to fall from Zharron's uncovered eyes. His baby blue eyes showed all he was to the world, windows that refused to close. They showed his sadness and his loneliness. That was why he covered them.

"I love you too, Evalyn." He sobbed out as he cried softly as coldness one again claimed him. This continued for a while before he was able to regain his composure. "I'll take a bath before bed." He said to himself as he began to do his nightly ritual. As he laid in his bed he reached under his pillow and grabbed the small Blue Isoka flute that hung on a piece of strong green stem - string. He gave a small smile as he remembered the near extinct pansy he almost wed who gave it to him. Sitting up, he brought the little flute to his lips and began to play a soft sad song. When the song finished, he laid back down and held the flute close to his heart. Before drifting into a light unsatisfying sleep, he softly whispered, "I'm sorry I couldn't save you, Evalyn."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
The next day found Len standing on his balcony staring at the mountain again. If Delan was right and he was just upset about not having the last word, he must have a major bone to pick because the irritating Rose refused to leave his thoughts. He hadn't left them all night adding to Len's rare grouchy mood.

Maybe it was the pity that he'd felt for the man the made him stay in his thoughts? No, it was far to small to bug him that much. His anger? No, now that he'd calmed down he could see the other flower's side of the story....though his remarks about Oriland were still completely uncalled for. Perhaps guilt? Again no, he didn't regret any of his words....well, calling him selfish was out of line.... Sighing heavily he hung his head. I can go around in circles all day or just go talk to the man....and hope he doesn't stab me on sight. Making a face but making his mind up he left the balcony to change.

-------

Leaving his cap off, opting to tie his hair back and wearing simple pants, shirt with a vest and a cloak, its sash tied around his waist and the hood back as it hung open. Staring up at the mountain he gave a sigh and looked back over his shoulder at the now good distance away 'Palace'. He hadn't told anyone or left a note, seeing how he wandered off into the garden often he found it useless to do so now. Besides, he'd be back before dark.

--------

Taking a break on his trek he rested against a boulder and heaved a breath. He was a good distance away from the valley now and the view was....rather refreshing. Looking around at the complete silence except for the wind whistling through the jagged rocks he was starting to see why the Blood Roses liked to be alone, it was a nice change. Shaking his head he continued to wander aimlessly upward, hoping to stumble on Zharron, sooner rather than later, as a thirst began in the back of his throat. Find him, apologize, leave. Simple plan. He thought nodding to himself.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
Zharron woke late. He ate some food and took a bath. Then he dressed in his robe again, this one a green color with a black sash, and hummed. After a while, he grabbed his Flute and began to play a song. Nothing as sad as the night before, but not a happy one either. This one was rather gut turning, as though you were forced to witness a war full of bloodshed that left no survivors. And yet, the song was rather beautiful. One that caught your attention and ensnared you. Bringing you to the source. The music itself went far out of his cave, down the unseen path and stopped at the base of the mountain. Only those who have entered would hear it, and even fewer would have the stomach and bravery to seek out its player.

(Can't really put much else, hehe)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
(S'fine, not like there all going to be those lengths. -points to former posts also updated profile. Under Characteristics)

Resting awhile longer Len wondered exactly how hard it had to be to find the male. After all the messengers had found him hadn't they? But it wasn't like he could ask them, they'd report him to somebody who'd start spazzing about him going un-escorted to a feared place....heck let alone outside the palace. Sighing and going to stand he started hear something over the wind.
Moving over a few more and listening as it got louder, he heard the sounds turn slowly into a haunting tune. Looking upward to where it seemed to be originating from he felt his lips quirk. "Well....that takes care of the finding him problem." He muttered as he started to climb again.

---------

Reaching the mouth of a cave after awhile he stopped. The sounds practically echoed from within making the song sound deafening. Well....how many people live in the mountains? Him and.....no one. So this must be it. Not wanting to be rude and barge in the other's home uninvited he took a breath. "Zharron." He called out, the word echoing in the entrance and into the cavern beyond. Here's hoping a knife doesn't get thrown at me....