Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic |{The Dead Keep Dancing}| ((OOC Thread)) Hang out and Chat!

Interested?
Yes! It looks fascinating.
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
Nah...not really into vampires.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quote        
This seems cool. I don't know a lot about Vampire: The Masquerade, but from what I was able to glean from your links, it looks like something I would enjoy. In fact, I think it would be frightfully fun (hurr, no pun intended :B) to play as a Malkavian...being that that's allowed, of course. Sweat Well, if I get a bit of free time I'll be sure to shoot you a PM with my profile, ma'am. I rather think I'd love to give this game a go. Big Grin
Inamorata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:32 pm Reply with quote        
I'm glad you think so! This RP uses Vampire: The Masquerade as a base/jumping off point for the structure and world, but isn't strict to it's history/setting, so don't worry if you don't know everything about it.

As for playing a Malkavian - That clan IS available, but restricted, both because they are hard to play, and because I don't want more than at most, one or two of them. If you want to play one, you'll have to make a kick ass profile submission - if the idea you have for your character is exceptionally good/interesting, detailed and I get the sense that you'll be good with the role, then I don't see any reason you couldn't take the first Malk slot. Smile

Otherwise, see if there are any backup clans, just in case. I look forwards to hearing from you! Let me know if you have any questions!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
In the midst of working on my profile. I always like a challenge when it comes to my characters.

Inamorata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
That's good to hear! I tried to make this one a bit more complexe, with out making it too hard. Smile I like the amount of depth you can get into when people put alot of complexity into an RP.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
Sent my profile!!!

Inamorata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
Aaaaaacepted! Say hellow to our very first player - and playing a Nosferatu no less! Smile Looking forwards to seeing your intro post when you get it up!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
Now we just wait for more people to show up...

Atraea

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quote        
WHITEWOOOLLLLFFFFFF

I played Masquerade once, and while I love WoD the group I play with never got around to Vampires (played Changeling and Hunter a shitton O_o). This seems pretty interesting though, so I might get a profile to you in the next day or two, MGRP is in a slowdown so I should have some time.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
I've always wanted to play a WoD RP, especially Werewolf or Changeling, but I could never find anyone interested in doing it with me...

Atraea

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quote        
I've always wanted to do Changeling, but every time we started it fell apart. My character got set on fire. So that.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Inamorata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
Lol yaaaaaay~! Yes, I had a similar problem when I first started - my group was far to slow. We never got around ot any interesting plots or role playing. Then I started LARPing at a fantasy LARP back in june, and through there I met someone who ran a Boffer V:TM game. I've been enjoying the V:TM game so much, I thought I'd just bring it on in here for forum RPing.

As you can see, its very watered down - character creation wise - and deviates quite a bit in certain places. Some of the culture and history deviates to suit the story/plot I'm planning on working in and the setting.

I'm glad to hear you're interested Atraea, and I look forwards to seeing what you come up with! Smile Welcome to DKD!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quote        
I would say I am interested in joining and I am but I think I have a bit to much on my plate at the moment and I have never truly played a good vampire of any sort. So I don't think I would do any good in your rp. Why I even bothered posting saying I was interested but wasn't certain about joining is beyond me even.

Inamorata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Lol. Well, I'm glad you like the idea! It IS possible to play a human, instead of a vampire. If you really want to join in, but really don't feel up to playing a vampire, I can bend the rules to allow you to play a human character as your first, instead.

However, in this RP, be aware that humans do not possess special abilities.

As of right now, I have not implemented the other races in the whitewolf universe, so Werewolves, Changelings and Demons/Halfdemons are not available. If there's enough interest, I may change that in the future.

If you still think, if/when you have room on your plate, that you don't want to join this one, I also have a freeform RP in the Theatre, set in the present time periode, in which you can literally be anything you want. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm I might take a looksy at that. I really do like this though its the first non sparkly vampire rp I have seen in a while. *Yells at the twilight freaks for ruining vampires* I might give it a whirl when I feel up to it.

Inamorata

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
Yaaayyy

*chuckles at the sparkly comment* Yeah that's why the PMs to me for this RP have to be titled "Vampire's Don't Sparkle".

Rofl. Freaking twilight. They aren't even vampires, they're faeries! :P