Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. HEY [Light Up Midorea]
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
She asked a question that I felt obligated to answer as someone who also takes birth control so =P

Moonshards

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
Bleh, hey everyone I'm feeling sick today, I threw up a while ago :C

@chu it took me about 4 days.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
@Koyi: Aw, don't tell me that. DX I can't stand nausea.

@Tsem: Heh, sorry. ^^; I just wanna find a way to make it a little more tolerable.

WHY?! T_T I really wanna play L4D, but I don't have a 360. Bleh.

Which Sims game are you playing?

@Moonshards: It's been four days for me so maybe tomorrow will be better.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
@Chu- Don't worry about it. I just figured I'd say 'hi and try to contrubute to the conversation. Then I find out that I have no idea what you're talking about. *Shrugs*

I don't have a 360 either. I play on the Steam client for the computer. And as for my Sims. I currently have Sims 2 + Pets. I used to have Nightlife, but that disappeared, and now I can't find a copy anywhere except used online.

I also just got the Sims 3 +Ambitions, but they don't want to work on my computer. *Sigh*

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, I see. Do the games run decently, though? I never downloaded anything because I'd hate for my computer to run slowly, and I'd hate to experience lag even more.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
That all depends on your computer. It runs laggy on my laptop, but that's because it's got the barest minimum requirements to be able to run the game. However, It runs very well on the desktop.

Malverne wrote:
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
I see. I guess I'll have to look into the details in the end. Bleh. =p I hate dealing with technology.

What other games do you have on the computer?

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
I really wish I could play computer games. Then I'd be playing ALL of the Myst games!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
I have one on... something. >>; But I couldn't get into it.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
A friend of mine ran me through it. It's just the kind of game I enjoy- lots of puzzles, no dying, and best of all, no time limit. On ANYTHING!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't have the patience, honestly. xP I can only enjoy puzzle games if I have a lot of time on my hands because I can't stand leaving something incomplete.

Oh gosh. It's seven and I really need to get back to work. D: Bye.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
No Chu enjoy the distractions of Midorea and chatting.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
Let's see... On my laptop I have:

For standard gameplay, I have The Sims 2, Age of Empires, Elder Scrolls; Morrowind, Diablo II, a SNES emulator, and the first two Fallout Games.

For online Gameplay, I have all of the current Guild Wars games, And a bunch of Steam games. (L4D 1+2, Worms Reloaded, Portal, and a few others I don't really play often if at all.)

Malverne wrote:
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quote        
I used to do Audiosurf. That's about it.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
I have WoW on my computer but my account is frozen at the moment seeing as I have a ton of bills and such. Once I pay back loans and get all my other stuff paid off I might get back into it. Not sure I am running out of things to deal with WoW based stuff for and rp char seeing as I haven't played it in 5 months.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 84, 85, 86  Next