Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Anidey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to Anidey's, may I take your order? All things are pretty cheapsie, and if you're one of the first two people here, you get 100 silver off your price!

Happy

Sorry, strange mood today. Down to the basics: I have a wide variety of options open to you, darlings, so do read below and consider buying a bit of art. Sorry, it's a touch ramble-y, but I tend to talk more than I should.

My deviantart: http://chaz-rx.deviantart.com/

Those are sadly my only examples, because I've been bad about digitalizing my work. I'll have more up as I go along. That's the main reason I started taking commissions - no more 'meh, I'll do it tomorrow' nonsense.

Okay, here's the deal:
First off, consider that I'm squeezing these in between classes, work and classwork.

Some things have a set price. As stated below:
Bouncy Heart Head-shot with cleaned up lines, black and white: 750 silver
Est. Time: 2/3 days. Those lines take forever D:

Bouncy Heart Head shot, clean lines, flat color: 900 silver
Est time: 2/3 days

Bouncy Heart Head shot, sketch lines, no color: 400 silver
Est. Time: 1 day
Warning: Quality may be iffy without color.

Bouncy Heart Head shot, sketch lines, flat color: 650 silver
Est. Time: 1 day

Those are the set ones. Ever week I'll also auction off a full body drawing to the highest bidder. Bidding starts at 1000 silver. It'll be posed to your liking, and the price will decide whether it's sketch or clean lines.
Autosell price is 2100 silver. (Person who offers such automatically gets the slot, and clean lines.)

Slots:
1. Akai
2. Keylaleigh
3. Squid

I only take two at a time, not counting the auction, and your art's due date is the est. time added to the person in line before you. Hopefully I'll be bale to spin these out faster once I get back into practice.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quote        
I'd like a sketchy headshot, but I need to find a subject for you.

Anidey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
I'll make that a colored sketchy headshot for 350 silver for being my first buyer. How's that sound?

(Akai's from the freebie board)
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds good to me!

And I found a subject. If you could, would you draw my mutant OC Cray?

She has pale skin, and instead of hair she has blue-gray feathers on her head.

Anidey

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:17 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds good. Any other details you want me to include?
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:58 am Reply with quote        
Make her happy. REALLY happy.

Squid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quote        
    /flops
    /waits for a slot

Actually... Can I just go ahead and do the auction? 2100s is the autobid? I can totes afford that.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quote        
Course you can do the auction, doll. What'll you be having here?

I'll get all this out this weekend. Finally have free time again. What a shocker -.-
Squid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
You can pick your favorite here > > (I love them all, and I always figure if the artist likes the subject, the art is better. So I have no preference.)

Depending on who you pick, I can get more images for you. Ask any questions you want.

Squid wrote:
    Here's a list! Pick your favorites!

Aeval is a fairy queen who would punish men for not satisfying their wives in bed. [x]

Blu really like needles. He works at a coffee shop during the day, and is a go-go dancer on the weekends. [x] [x] Ask for a list of piercings ;D

Postal is homeless. He was orphaned as a child and picked up by some mad coporation, who did testing and experiments on him. (He's my white beaver with one antler and a heart around his eye [x]) [x] [x] [x] [x]

Triple Helix is a scientist. She was doing experiments on willing participants and animal specimens. When she got in trouble for it, she began to experiment on herself. She has an artificial eye and has replaced most of her innards with artificial reproductions. [x] [x] [x] [x]

Sebastien is the oldest of my triplets. He's a college student, working for the school paper. He's got tattoos on his wrist, hip and collar bone. [x] In high school, before he started growing his hair

Roman is the middle triplet. They all have naturally dark hair, but Ro has always dyed his. He loves loud, bright colors, always wears red sneakers and never takes off the shark tooth around his neck. Roman works as a stylist/colorist at a salon. [x][x]

Eyo is the youngest sibling. She keeps henna on her wrists and ankles at all times. Roman feels that she dresses too "skankily" and Eyo, just to bug him, sometimes puts on very little clothing on purpose before she goes out. [x][x][x]

Avi is a clothing designer. Roman got him the fish hook necklace. [x]

Neeko is my DDO character. She gets in to a ton of fist fights, and wields a huge axe when doing battle.

Bellamy is pretty much the character I've had for the longest. He's hella boring xD He owns a hotel/bordello and is dating a demon <3

Spencer and Jason. Man, where do I even begin with these two xD They're my lovey dovey pair. Jason comes from a rather well off Christian family, so his upbringing was nice and proper. (His parents, despite being deeply religious, are aware that Jason is gay and they love him all the same.) Spencer hasn't spoken much to his parents since he moved out. Jason is saving himself for marriage, and Spencer absolutely can't stand it. He regularly tries to molest Jason, to no avail. (They end up getting married. Jason's in white. It's so classy <3) Spencer on Halloween, Jason on Halloween My SpencerxJason album on tinypic

Eli is a squid ._. He was kicked out from his family, for not wanting to follow the traditional male roles in their species. (He didn't want to be a priest) Eli still tries to keep in contact with his little sister, though must do so in private. He spends his time collecting shiny trinkets. (Those are antlers on his head, too. Stunted.)

Lastly, I've got my dollies xD

Romulus likes to play video games and pout. He's somewhat flirtatious. He likes fancy frilly clothes, but will insist he is not a cross dresser. [x][x][x][x][x]

King likes to spend time outside. She's a very calm person, and doesn't have much interest in things like video games and the internet. She doesn't like to wear skirts or other very girly things. She has two birds, Soliloquy and Beauregard. King is a vegetarian and likes to do yoga. [x][x][x] [x]

(Regarding King and Romi, ask for additional photos of any outfits - Romi does have a new shirt and jacket which are not photographed here.)

Halloween dollies!

Abyrnathy isn't home yet, so I've got only company photos to show you. He's a plant. He doesn't speak at all, and King and Romi aren't sure if he understands them when they talk to him. He has very sharp teeth and eats only meat. He's quite interested in trying to eat Soliloquy and Beauregard. [x][x][x] I am ordering this outfit for Aby