Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Aelina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Hey there! Thanks for clicking on this. : D

Well as the title says, I'm looking for a 1 x 1 role-play so let me tell you a little bit about my...I dunno, ability? Or would you call them preferences? XD

Class: Semi-lit/Lit

I'm pretty good with grammar and spelling. But don't be afraid to correct me either! It's how I learn. : D I put out a decent sized post almost every time, minus those horrible yet inevitable writers' block days, granted my partner does the same. I can't make posts out of thin air! xD
Unfortunately, I am not one of those role-players that can give you a small novel each post. >w<;;

Other Stuff! : D

- Romance: I'm a hopeless romantic, not the cheesy kind though! I do my best to make them as realistic as possible.

- Picky yet not: When it comes to situation/setting I either say yay or nay. But adaptation is everybody's friend and I'm not afraid to compromise, I'm pretty open minded too! : D

- Pairing: Ah yes, pairing genders. I'm a straight gal myself but I also love a good yaoi. >w> So hetero pairing or yaoi, I tried and found myself uncomfortable with yuri. Sorry.

- Role gender: I'll play either male or female.

- PoP (Place of Postage): I'd prefer in here, I'm a newbie who needs some silver and who wants to make some friends on the way XD : D

- ACTIVE: As it says, I like my partners to be active because....I am XD;; Having little to no life I like to go online in most of my time. I can completely understand that some(coughmostifnotallcough) have lives outside. I'd just appreciate at least one post a day, sadly enough once I get really into one it keeps me up at night; wondering what's going to happen. -w-;;

- (To be added)

CRAVES 8D
As I said I'm pretty open to anything but here's what I'm craving myself.

- Arranged Marriage (Victorian or Medieval)

- (Mythology/Ancient Civilization *Greece,Egypt,etc.*)

- (To be added)

That's all I can really think of at this point and time. Thanks again for stopping by! Hope to hear from you : D
Have a nice day/night/morning!
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
I am willing to RP with you.

I am usually on and off during the day. Sometimes I wont be on for a day or a few due to either school, work, events I am going to or due to conventions I am going to / participating in. I have a laptop and a main comp. so I'm usually on.

I am not too good with Hetero romance. Not very much practice with it. I am pretty good grammar wise and I have an automatic spell checker to minimize spelling mistakes. I try not to write long posts because I've had a lot of people complain that my posts are too long. I am more comfortable RPing as guys rather than girls but am fairly decent with them. I'd like to do a yaoi role play since I am mostly doing hetero.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quote        
Great! Smile

I understand your situation with the whole life thing XD and its completely fine. Personally I don't see how long posts are bad but as long as there a decent size and not lil one to two liners we're good. : D I'm also quite fine with doing a bxb roleplay.

So are we doing a fandom or an original?
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:26 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks for understanding. I don't get the long posts either. But I did use to RP on Neopets, Gaia and a few RP sites before this. That may be the issue.

The fandoms I know enough about to rp areNaruto, Petshop of Horrors, X-Kaito, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Sonic, Inuyasha, MPSA: Homwstuck, Megaman and series, Some Marvel, X-men, Pokemon, Hetalia, and a few others.

Original is fair game. If you would like, I can make up a plot for us if needed. Currently I am doing a crossover RP with a friend on DA that is original but holds a lot of characters from various games, anime, shows, etc. We can do something like that if you'd like.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
Hmmmmmmm I'm half tempted to do a fandom they've been working out awesomely for me owo
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quote        
If you want to.

Originals tend to be a lot of fen. Sometimes even more fun than Fandoms.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
Oh I know 8D I started out doing originals, Fandoms are just a new thing.
...Yeah lets do an original XD Break the mold! ....and if there isn't one we'll just make it to break it. >8D

Anyway, so what do you have in mind for plot?
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quote        
Alright.

Here's an idea: It focuses on a world where everything is garden based. The people are various plants, bugs, and such. The kingdom is a large garden that is located in a valley hidden by Dessert and a circular mountain range. Based on prophecies and the various ruler's lust for power two are to be wed without their knowledge. One with a mysterious past and the other a royal who must now see what is truly important.

We can put in Yaoi and Mpreg mixed within here if you'd like.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
Wow owo That sounds almost like a webcomic I'm reading! Happy But yeah I love it!

Also yuz I would like a lil romance in there XD;; But I'm all for it!
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
Really? I gotta read that then.

It would be easy to add romance to it wouldn't it?

I'd like to be the mysterious past one, if that is alright.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, but uh...very yaoi. Like....yeah.

It would, not immediately, no insta-lurve, but gradually would probably make the arranged marriage easier. Or love could even come after the marriage owo

And of course! Mystery is awesome, adds a lil spice Smile If it all goes sunshine and rainbows it'll get boring no?
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quote        
I get it.

Of course not! Maybe add some angst or something in it to keep away from that. Not emo or anything but make it difficult on them. Agreed with later love though, maybe due to Mysterious past?

Right. Rainbow and butterflies actually have a restraining order against me XD.

I'm gonna work on the profile for my Mysterious guy. Want me to post here when I'm done?

I'm gonna look into plants for my guy. Do you want to be an insect / animal or something?

I may create a faux plant id I don't find one that matches what I want. I promise not to godmod or anything.

I also have a link to a Mary-Sue / Gary-Stu checker if you want it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
Yes I'd like the catcher link please, also who's playing who?

I take it you want to be Mr. Mysterious which begs another question gender pairing? I know you said you weren't all that experienced with Het sooo?
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
Oh Oh! I would like to role play with you!!!

I think that the arranged marriage thing could be fun.
Or perhaps I dunno....I am at a loss for other ideas at the moment.
I cannot play male characters though, I'm horrible at it. I may compromise if someone really wants to play a female, but I would have to say that it would be a double.
Aelina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quote        
Well Hi there! Smile

Awesome, I can play a guy character no problema. As for a plot hmmmmm....TO THE THINKING BOARD Happy