Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Would you like to continue the game?
Yes!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe... (please comment)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Just wanna see the result of the poll.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quote        
Fine ^^

Off to post now... Hai

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
I like the honor system. But there are some times I just want to let the dice decide for me. I'm a lazy butt like that.

Edit: Jeez. I look up and there's a bunch of post in the roleplay that I hadn't noticed before! Mostly because my internet connection timed out and marked all the topics as read.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quote        
Ok I posted a responses a while ago and I guess I killed it I am a thread killer ;-;

Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
I'm waiting for an answer from Jam, and I've been busy with my art history exam.
If he hasn't reply tomorrow, I'll post something to move things forward a bit, at least to the meeting in the afternoon. Is everyone ok with that? Big Grin

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
I'm ok with it.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds good to me.

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
OK, just came back from... eating, after coming back from school.
Gonna go post something to take us to the afternoon. Big Grin

Edit: And... posted! Sorta lame, but meh, just want to get things moving a bit. Wink

ninjamaos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 am Reply with quote        
mmm, no worries, I have not been as active as I would like... and that's exactly what Dory was going to decide anyways. Off to post now...

Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Thank you Purochen! Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart
Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:00 am Reply with quote        
Oh, look at it, Frisky and Bob is alive!!!

Well, sort of...

Anyway, I posted something. Let,s just skip the mission and go on with the action, shall we? Big Grin

Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Colin "Teddy Bear" Durham

Sex: Male

Faction: Guardians

Mutation(s):
  • Shapeshifting (major): Colin can take the shape of what is best described as a "giant blond kodiak bear", although he personally classifies his color as white. When taking on his animal shape, he measures almost 6 feet to the shoulder, and close to 10 feet when standing on his hind legs, for a weight averaging 1,500 lb. Large claws, thick fur and sharp teeth complete the portrait. Oh, and it is believed he hasn't reached his adult size yet...
  • Control over light (minor): Well, most people wouldn't call it "control", but Colin can create small balls of light that float in the airs around him. Reaching at most 3 inches in diameter, the orbs are never brighter than an ordinary light bulb and can only float in a 25 feet radius around him. If he exit that radius, the orb will gently fade until nothing his left of its presence, the process taking less than a minute to complete.
  • Minor self-healing (minor): Like a lot of mutant with shapeshifting ability, Colin seems to possess some self-healing abilities, most small wounds healing themselves in less than a day. He doesn't really control his power, and if he uses too much energy with his other ability, this one seems to slow down a lot.
Description: Physically, Colin looks like most boy his age. Barely out of his teenage years, it seems like his body isn't fully proportionated yet. He is tall, standing at about 6 feet and 2 inches, and the training he has followed has given him some muscles, although he is still quite lean. His dusty blond hair are thick and always messy, with bangs often covering his pale green eyes and thick eyebrows. He is starting to grow facial hairs, without too much success until now. He generally wears a simple t-shirt, jeans and a pair of old sport shoes, preferring to avoid wasting money on things that will end up exploding when he transforms. The only accessory he keeps is a moon shape pendant tied to a leather string around his neck.
Colin is a gentle, calm and clumsy boy. He tends to sleep a lot, eat a lot, sleep some more... and then he will train sometimes. He is always there for the other members of the group, considering most of them like his family (even the ones he don't know much about), but he tries not to be too annoying. He is clumsy, even in his human form (because yes, his bear shape isn't much better), to the point where it sometimes looks like he doesn't control his body. He has learned to live with it though, and tries to take it with humor. On his bad days, Colin is overprotective, grumpy, even aggressive, and his bear counterpart can do a lot of damages when those days happen.

Biography: Colin was the youngest kid of a family of 5, and the only boy. He grew up somewhere on the western coast of Canada. It seems like he always had the ability to turn into a bear, the age of the beast somewhat corresponding to his. His sisters took a lot of fun dressing him up as a kid (well, mostly when he changed into a small bear), and he generally didn't mind much... well, as long as they didn't take pictures... Anyway, that's where he got the nickname "Teddy Bear", which somehow stuck to him even when he left his family. Colin learned to control his shifting ability when he was young, although a high level of stress and other strong emotions were still a potential danger. For that reason, his parents preferred to home-school him. To make sure he still met other kids and developed social abilities, they inscribed him into something they believed he would love: the local scout group. He developed a strong sense of belonging in the group, and also learned valuable "survival in the wild" skills. A few incidents happened, what with his mutation and all, but nothing really interesting.
When he reached 16 years old, rumors of an anti-mutant group forming in town rang the end of his peaceful youth. Colin believed that group would find him some day, and he didn't want them to hurt his friends and family. Though his parents understood his reasoning, they didn't like the idea of having their baby boy run into the wild alone. Some people had already approached the family a few years ago, after hearing rumors of Colin's action, and after some talk with them, he decided to join the Guardians. For the safety of his family, he asked to be moved to the other side of the continent, which was granted to him. He ended up in the base we all know and has lived there ever since.

Played by: Maeve

You haven't seen anything Jab

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quote        
Yess... I saw nothing, alright.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quote        
Confused

Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
XD

I just wanted to post it to be able to use it when the time comes... but I don't want people to pay too much attention to it 'till then, thus it's uber-small. Happy

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quote        
Well, Jordan would probably be asleep at this time. But I can make a short post for her anyway.

But I'm going to try finishing up the things I'm supposed to be writing for the MGRP.

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
Don't worry about it. I just wanted to remind everyone that this thread exists and get things moving, but obviously, if your character doesn't have anything to do, I won't force you to post.

Jordan could always hunt Mikey... while no one is looking... XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next