Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Would you like to continue the game?
Yes!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe... (please comment)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Just wanna see the result of the poll.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 am Reply with quote        
This be an OOC thread for the Frisky and Bob role-play (which will be renamed sooner or later). It'll be used for information about the game, to discuss plot and stuff, and to post profiles and the like.

To do list:
  • Make plans for the bases (at least for the main parts)
  • Find a real name for the game
  • Lots of other things...

Maeve

~ The Rules ~

1° Follow the rules of Midorea.

2° This is an out-of-character thread for this role-play. Role-play posts should be made there, but chat about the plot and anything related goes here.

3° Off-topic posts, meaning things that have nothing to do with the mutant role-play, shouldn't be posted here.

4° Double-posting is allowed in this thread, but only to add useful information.

5° Be nice with each other. Wink

That's it. Have fun discussing the game, and don't start drama here.
I can add new rules at any time.

Maeve

~ The Lists ~

White List:
((For nice people.))

Grey list:
((For people who have been warned once.))

Black list:
((For people that are banned from the role-play and this thread.))

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quote        
Reserved

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quote        
Reserved

And we are opened!

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 am Reply with quote        
Profile One!

Name: Corvus Carapelli
Sex: Female
Faction: Masquerading as a Guardian
Mutation(s): Spliced with an eastern crow, can communicate with other birds of the Corvidae genus (ravens, crows, jays, magpies, etc...).
Description: Corvus is a strange-looking girl, to say the least. She is of average height and very thin. Her body is covered in black feathers and she has a large black beak replacing her nose and mouth. Her arms are large black wings with claws in the middle that serve as weak hands.Instead of feet, she has talons. She rarely wears clothing, finding it to be cumbersome, but when she is forced to, she wraps cloth around the places that people like to see covered.
When it comes to her personality, she is bitter, manipulative, and a little paranoid. When it comes to her second personality, that doesn't exist. After a long while, the two intertwined, making her more animal than human. She acts like a bird, fiercely territorial and easily startled. Fortunately, her human side kept her from going completely birdbrained.
Biography: The genetic creation of Corvus was funded by the Carapelli crime family as an informant with her bird communication powers and a scare tactic for their enemies. She was pampered by the family and they did love her like a daughter. Then the police busted in and arrested the entire family, taking Corvus to a secret military base for experimenting. With the help of the Renegades, she managed to break free from the facility and start a new life with them. She is now on a special mission- "Make the Guardians believe you are one of them, and discover their weaknesses."
Other: She has an expansive spy network made of the birds of the Corvidae genus.
Played by: Keylaleigh

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quote        
Lovely crow spy girl ^^

By the way, any idea of what the base should look like. I said some sort of large colonial mansion or something, but I'm not sure about it. So yeah, pictures please Happy

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quote        
Profile 2

Name: Cray Fairburn
Sex: Female
Faction: Guardian
Mutation(s): Spliced with a great blue heron, can communicate with other birds of the Ardeidae genus (herons, egrets, bitterns)
Description: Cray is very tall, about seven feet, and scrawny. She looks like a normal human with pale skin except for the blue-gray feathers replacing her hair and the large wings connected to her shoulderblades like the angels of mythology. She wears mostly camisoles and skintight pants for easy movement in the air, as well as strappy sandals.
Cray is a kind and trusting mutant, with that trust bordering on naivety at times. She has never really had a reason not to trust anybody, so she is kind to everyone, even those that do not deserve her kindness. Or don't want it. She is also optimistic to the point of being annoying to those of a more pessimistic nature. Her bird side doesn't do much to affect her other than give her a panicked feeling when something stronger than herself was nearby.
Biography: Cray is the second in a pair of twin embryos used in genetic splicing experiments. The first was purchased by a private client, and she was what was left. The Scientists that created her were kind, treating her like a daughter. A daughter that they tested and gave regular checkups to check on her development, but a daughter all the same. When the general populace started to fear the mutants, the scientists became nervous for her safety and left her with the Guardians. She has been living with them for about a year now.
Played by: Keylaleigh

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:07 am Reply with quote        
And again, nice character ^^

*points at previous post*

Any idea?

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quote        
*Snickers* I'm sorry. First thing I thought of when you said mansion was the Spencer Mansion, from Resident Evil. I'm fairly sure that's not something you want, but I was an amusing thought (to me) anyhoo.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 am Reply with quote        
Something like this?

It's pretty close to what I was thinking, in fact. Well, just less... gloomy and full of zombie, but the shape and all is pretty close.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quote        
That's the one.

And I figured the Guardians would have had all the zeds and mutant moster beasies cleared out before moving in. Unless that's something they do as part of their training? Hmm...maybe not. I'm not to keen on having anyone fight spiders and cockroaches that are the size of St. Bernards. You know?

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:54 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, I can understand. Most likely, the zombies and everything else would have been removed and sent to another base that specializes in studying those kind of beasties.

I'm not sure they would be very good training partner anyway. Something trying to kill you all the time isn't really how I see training. Wink

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quote        
Yeah. That would be some pretty twisted stuff, to go to the Guardian base for sanctuary. Then be told that you needed to fight zombies and things.

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:03 am Reply with quote        
"This is your room. Just take out the few zeds hiding in the corner. Oh, and the giant roach.
Or you can adopt one as pet!"