Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic THE SENTENCE GAME - Easy money if you play often
bu740

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
Sly wrote:
"Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who..."

snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget...
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:47 am Reply with quote        
bu740 wrote:
Sly wrote:
"Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who..."

snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget...

those venerable executives who always, without fail...
Ya.Ha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
"Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail..."

pick their noses in...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
Ya.Ha wrote:
Quote:
"Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail..."

pick their noses in...

bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses....
D.Franco

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:50 am Reply with quote        
Sly wrote:
"Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses..."

attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately...

neomattlac

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:32 am Reply with quote        
Quote:
Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately...

their dresses have started...

D.Morrissey

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately their dresses have started...

to sing only inappropriate music by...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
D.Morrissey wrote:
Quote:
Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately their dresses have started...

to sing only inappropriate music by...

a band from Sweden who...

^ Meet Zahi, a character I had before I joined Midorea. XD Irony, no?
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quote        
moonlitdream wrote:
Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately their dresses have started to sing only inappropriate music by a band from Sweden who...

decided they were only...

going to do concerts late at night because...

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:51 am Reply with quote        
Quote:
Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately their dresses have started to sing only inappropriate music by a band from Sweden who decided they were only going to do concerts late at night because...

the poor, unfortunate souls who...

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Tempest Maximum Aleta

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
[quote="Weaseldale"]
Quote:
Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately their dresses have started to sing only inappropriate music by a band from Sweden who decided they were only going to do concerts late at night because the poor, unfortunate souls who...

lived nearby couldn't....

Fish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:43 am Reply with quote        
Quote:
Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately their dresses have started to sing only inappropriate music by a band from Sweden who decided they were only going to do concerts late at night because the poor, unfortunate souls who lived nearby couldn't....

get out of their houses due to...
moonlitdream

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:44 am Reply with quote        
Quote:
Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately their dresses have started to sing only inappropriate music by a band from Sweden who decided they were only going to do concerts late at night because the poor, unfortunate souls who lived nearby couldn't get out of their houses due to...

an insignificant amount of...

(Sorry if the message decided to freak out...No matter how many times I edit it, it just freaks out somehow... Sweat That's what you get for having an ancient computer...)
TGPretender

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:28 am Reply with quote        
[quote="moonlitdream"]
Quote:
Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately their dresses have started to sing only inappropriate music by a band from Sweden who decided they were only going to do concerts late at night because the poor, unfortunate souls who lived nearby couldn't get out of their houses due to an insignificant amount of...

pepper spray...
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
Music is made by people that look like dancing elephants in bikinis with tight shorts, clown noses, and sweet, chocolate lollipops of a deep blue color with cute little pics of puppies on them and producers that don't understand why monkeys always forget to fart rainbows while they sleep in the beds of rich people who snore earthquakes into oblivion. But lets not forget those venerable executives who always, without fail, pick their noses in bathroom stalls around the world while their spouses attempt to reenact the story of Icarus, but unfortunately their dresses have started to sing only inappropriate music by a band from Sweden who decided they were only going to do concerts late at night because the poor, unfortunate souls who lived nearby couldn't get out of their houses due to an insignificant amount of pepper spray...

and soda cans. But...