Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quote        
Since the others were apparently too busy with the runes to answer, Maeve got up and looked around. Hearing more sounds coming from the first floor, she decided to go take a look at what was going on. "Anyway, just do whatever you want, guys. I'll be above looking for clues about it, so just call if you need help with anything," she said, waving at them before she made her way back to the stairs.

She quickly climbed the stairs and emerged into the light of the entrance hall, coming to a stop as the ambient light blinded her for a few seconds. She blinked a few times, dusting herself up as she did, and then looked around to find someone standing in the door case. "Oh, hello there," she said with a welcoming smile, moving closer to him and reaching out a hand in a common greeting. Taking a look at the young man, she realized he looked quite tired. "My name is Maeve. Can I do anything to help you?"

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:28 am Reply with quote        
'Huh?' Kerr blinked as the boards of the basement door withdrew and a woman emerged.

'Oh, hi, Maeve.' He shook her hand. 'I'm Kerr.' He blinked several times. 'I'm Aen.'

(fail post =( boo for writer's block)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:16 am Reply with quote        
Basil heard voices coming from inside the Guild, and decided that he'd waited long enough. He opened the door and stepped inside. The first thing he saw was a lean redhead in ill-fitting clothes who looked a bit ragged about the edges. He seemed to be talking to a black-clad young woman with a well-worn leather bag. She looked like she could have been a gypsy in another life. Basil smiled. It looked like he had come to the right place.

With that thought, his knees gave out on him and he slid down the wall, landing on the floor with a soft "thump". It felt good to be sitting down in a warm place like this. And Basil was so tired. He could almost fall asleep... if not for his well-honed gypsy instincts, which demanded that he remain alert in this unfamiliar place.

Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Thank you Purochen! Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:29 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve looked at the boy who had identified himself as Kerr... or Aen? For some reasons, something felt weird about him. Maybe it was just the pause between his two introductions, the slight change of tone, or just the fact that he had introduced himself twice...

Before she could think too much about it though, someone else entered and quickly felt to the ground. "Are you alright?" she asked worriedly, getting closer to the newcomer to see if he needed help with anything.

ninjamaos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
Basil smiled drowsily up at the nice girl who was now standing over him. "I'm all right, just tired...and it's warm here. This is a good place."
Babbling, Basil thought, you're babbling now and you should probably stop it. But it was very warm... and he was tired... his survival instincts were quickly being overcome by his overwhelming exhaustion. At this rate, I won't be conscious much longer... he thought. Then decided that he didn't care.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
Aen stooped down to the strange-looking boy who had suddenly come in and collapsed. He looked sort of like a gypsy, though with silvery hair and eyes, and his back was wet. He checked his forehead, and it was pleasantly cool to the touch. 'Do you think you can stand?' he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:34 am Reply with quote        
Basil blinked hard in an effort to become a bit more lucid. It didn't really work. I must be dehydrated, he thought. This was bad. Dehydration on its own made him tired and incoherent, and in combination with exhaustion and heat it had the potential to put Basil out of commission for a very long time. He should ask for some water... Basil's scattered thoughts were interrupted as the redhead put a warm hand on his forehead. "Do you think you can stand?"

With an effort, Basil replied.

"Umm... maybe..."

He took the proffered help and managed to heave himself to his feet, where he stood, swaying. But a moment later the world spun dizzily around him and suddenly he was falling.

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quote        
"Careful," Maeve said, catching Basil as he was falling and gently letting him glide to the ground. "Hm, wait a sec," she said, reaching into her bag and pulling out an old notebook. Flipping through the pages, her face lit up when she reached the correct one. "Ah, this should work," she said before muttering a few strange word in a long-forgotten language.

Soon, a small cloud formed around Basil and lifted him three feet or so above the ground. When she was sure it was stable enough, Maeve made a sign of the hand, motioning toward an armchair in the living room. The cloud followed, carrying the boy's body to the directed place. Upon reaching it, it gently lowered and dissolved, leaving Basil sitting in the chair. "Now, can I get you anything?" Maeve asked, a worried look on her face.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quote        
Tse'Mara peered at the group from the doorway to the basement. Was the adventure over? Or was it just on hiatus? After closer inspection, it seemed that the newcomer to the guild was in need of assistance. There really was not reason for her to go and see if she could help. Too many bodies would just get in each others' way.

She figured she might as well go investigate the stragne runes further. Perhaps she would be able to find something out. Then good or ill, she'd report what she found to the others. Silent as a shadow, Tse' slunk back down into the underbelly og the guild.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
ninjamaos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
Basil's disorientation was not eased by his transportation to an armchair by means of a floating cloud. But he had to admit that it was more comfortable than the ground. The girl asked him something... it took him a moment to realize what she'd said, and another moment to remember that he was, in fact, in need of something specific. "Can I have some water?" Basil said.

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quote        
"Uh, sure," Maeve said before heading to the kitchen to grab a jug of water and a few glasses. She then grabbed a few cookies, just in case someone would want to eat something. She put everything on a platter and went back to the living room. Placing the platter on a nearby table, she poured a glass of water and handed it to Basil. "Anything else?" she asked.

((Gah, short!!!))

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:02 am Reply with quote        
Aen shifted back into Kerr. He himself felt quite tired, and hungry. In fact, he was ravenous and hadn't realized. He looked at the cookies then started wolfing them down. He wiped his mouth after finishing almost all of them.

'Oops... Sorry. I didn't mean to. It's just that I'm really hungry.' He peered down at the strange-looking person. 'You don't look very well,' he said, hoping he didn't sound too rude.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:52 am Reply with quote        
Basil drank the proffered glass of water so fast it made his head spin. After it settled, though, he started to feel more like himself. But he was still thirsty... he poured, then drank, three more glasses in quick succession. When he finally paused for breath, Basil realized that the redhead had eaten almost all of the cookies.

"Oops...Sorry. I didn't mean to. It's just that I'm really hungry." He looked down at Basil. "You don't look very well."

Basil gave the young man a faint smile. "I've been on the road for a long time...I'm just worn out. And I was pretty dehydrated. I feel a bit better now, though I wouldn't mind several days' worth of sleep."

It took Basil a moment to realize he'd forgotten something. "Oh! And I'm Basil. What's your name?"

Atraea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:42 pm Reply with quote        
((I USE THREAD REBORN))

After being nearly swatted out of the air by a giant hand, she made a "phhhbbbbtttttt" noise at the stranger and flitted her way back to the counter, perching herself on a barstool.

*celeste sound*

She grew back to normal size, still whirling about, fixing a few pints for the new people that had entered the place. She walked over to them, three mugs in hand, giving them to each newcomer, nodding to Basil.

"I know ya just had water, but have some'a this anyway. 's good for ya." She handed the mug to him, and then to the other young man. She looked around confusedly, searching for the third person who'd introduced themselves...

"Uh...wasn't there another guy here? Aen or something?"

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
'Of course there's Aen,' said Kerr. He blinked. 'I'm Aen.' He gave her an icy stare.

He looked down at the pint the fairy had given him. 'I don't drink,' he said, putting it down. He turned to give Maeve a calculating look. 'I came here looking for shelter. I wish to stay for a few days.'

He turned back to the fairy, giving her a warm smile. 'Is that for me? Thanks, it's been ages since I've had something other than water,' he said, taking the extra pint from her hand.