Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
"Well that's an interesting turn of events." Koyi said flexing her wings again. "I rarely went down there since the last time I did I ran into a giant squid that I think fell in love with me." She mentioned shuddering and then glaring at the other two girls when they burst into laughter. "You try having a giant squid wrap it's tentacles around you and start drooling on your head and then see whose laughing." She huffed stomping out of the room.

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve shook her head as she watched Koyi exit the room. "And I'll also need to make a bigger space for that giant squid, just so it's not drooling on everyone... but that will wait a bit," she said, bringing her attention back on the book in front of her for a second before closing it. "Well, I'll go get something to eat. Want something?" she asked Keyla.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
((Can the characters have any special powers or something?))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:42 pm Reply with quote        
((Yes. In fact, I think most of them have some anyway... Just nothing too powerful/ "I'm gonna rule the world" style Wink))

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:07 pm Reply with quote        
"Just bring me something edible, okay? I'm starved." She wasn't in the mood for making decisions at the moment. Not because she was upset, she just didn't feel like thinking too hard. She picked up her scythe again and finished her polishing job, replacing it with a pair of kusarigama. Something strange going on in the basement, hmm? And she thought the squid was strange enough. Well, Keyla would be ready for whatever happened down there.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Tse’mara
Sex: Female
Description: Tse has a tendency to look like some other demonic entity. From their perpetual fangs and glowing eyes, to their strange living tattoo. She’s an average height, with long black hair. She likes the cut of men’s clothing, and is usually seen wearing something to that effect. She currently looks like a fallen deity, complete with tail.
Don’t be fooled by her outlandish outside, her ever present weapons, or her strange mannerisms. Tse is a fairly easy person to get along with. She might not like admitting certain things about herself, but she’ll stick by your side in and out of a fight. (Provided that you and she are on good terms.)
Tse’mara likes to bend reality the way she does in the Dreamscape. She has a couple of spell-like abilities, but little aptitude for true magic. Most of the time, she just spends time on surfaces that generally wouldn’t accommodate for personal use. (Walls and ceilings to be exact)
Biography: Tse used to wander about, looking for people to role play with. Most of the people she used to game with either disappeared, or moved far away, where it became impossible to keep in touch. One day, during her travels, she stumbled across the little world of Midorea. After a bit of skeptical exploration, Tse’mara found the place to her liking. She liked the people, and the setting, and has been around ever since.
Played by: Tsemara

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tse'Mara entered the tavern through one of the open windows. She had nothing against doors. However, today just felt like the kind of day where doing something random was necessary. And the window was open. "Did someone say something edible?" she asked, as she dusted herself off. "Cause if you really think about it, everyone here is edible. Though they probably wouldn't like it all that much." She added that last point as an afterthought.

"Anyhoo. What's the scoop? Anything interesting happening lately?" She asked cheerfully.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:16 am Reply with quote        
((Welcome to the Guild! Big Grin ))

"I'm not sure most people here would enjoy eating each other," Maeve said with a small smile. "Just a sec," she said, exiting the room quickly. She then quickly headed to the kitchen, coming back with a platter of cookies and cupcakes, along with a teapot and a couple of cups that she placed on the table.

"We were just talking about the basement thingy," she said, sitting down on her chair and pouring herself a cup of tea. Tse had been around the guild for a while and Maeve thought she deserved to know. "I'm still not sure what it is though," she said, taking a small sip of tea. "I'll probably return downstairs later today. Anyone wants to come?" she said, taking a cookie and leaning back in her chair to look at the other people in the room.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quote        
Tse took a seat while she waited for Maeve to return. Once offered, she poured herself a cup of tea, as well as helped herself to a couple cookies. "The basement thingy? That's always a fun subject," she stated, with a smirk. "It would be cool if it was like one of those underground dungeons you see in those video games. Complete with secret passages and other nifty things."

She stirred some honey into her tea, and let it sit for a moment before sipping it. "I'm in," she grinned. "So you better not head down without me."

(Thank you.)

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quote        
"Fine, I'm not too keen on going down alone anyway," Maeve said with a smile, taking another sip of tea before putting her cup down on the table. "I'm not sure about the dungeon, but some parts of the basement have never been explored since we opened... as far as I know, at least. I doubt there's anything special about them, most likely it was just an old storeroom for the tavern, or whatever this building was before."

She paused for a moment, trying to remember what she knew about the place. No one has been able to give her much information, since it had apparently been abandoned for longer than anyone could remember. "Maybe we'll find more info about this place down there," she said, distractedly pointing at the floor while she spoke. She finished her tea and a few more cookies.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quote        
Keyla listened to the pair talk. "You guys gotta count me in on this too." She grinned. As of late, her days had been rather dull, and any form of something to do would be pleasant. Even if it was exploring a dark and possibly dangerous basement. As she pondered this, she pulled her massive collection of weapons out of nowhere, deciding what she wanted to take down with her. After a few minutes of pondering, she finally picked up her pudao and put the others away. Taking a close look at the pudao, she tutted and started polishing it.

Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quote        
When everyone was done with their snacks, Maeve stood up and stretched, before heading for a nearby shelve and grabbing a large book on it. "Might come in handy," she said to herself. She turned around and noticed Keyla had picked a weapon. Uh, right, that too, she thought, reaching her left hand into the void and pulling a large twisted wooden staff out of nowhere.

"Well, if everyone is ready, we can go check it now," she said with a smile, heading into the hall and closer to the door leading to the basement. It was blocked by wood planks, and a board forbidding access to the area. Maeve hold her book between her elbow and torso and clapped her finger, making a small sign of the hand at the same time. The planks started to crack and moved out of the way, and the door opened by itself.

"They will replace themselves when we close the door, just so no one tries to enter. Don't worry though, they will move as soon as when touch the knob on the other side," she said to the others, letting them head down before she followed.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
((Ok n_n))

Name: Kerraen

Sex: Male

Description: Kerraen has dark reddish hair. His eyes are green and slanted like a cat. He has a lean build, medium height. His canine teeth are pointed. He wears dark clothes that don't quite fit him and are quite worn out. He has a backpack that looks quite old too, containing essentials, including a knife, and also a little white leather bag.

Kerraen has a double personality. Kerr is very cheery and likes to have fun. He likes exploring and collects interesting things which he puts in his white bag. He trusts easily and likes making friends.
Aen's cold and calculating, often wearing a frown. He won't hesitate to take someone's life in order to save his own. He hardly ever smiles, and gets bored around other people.

Kerraen can shape-shift into any animal. He can only stay animal for a maximum of 12 hours, though, and if he reaches that limit, then he needs to rest for a day. He cannot change aspect to look like someone else.

Biography: Kerr lived with his older brother for most of his life in Iqui. His parents were long since dead by unknown reasons. Aen started to develop after Kerr's brother got caught stealing and was sentenced to death. Ever since then Kerraen went traveling from place to place.

Played by: killerkitty

Kerraen struggled to regain consciousness. His eyelids felt heavy as he tried to open them. His left arm throbbed dimly. He managed to open his eyes, blinking and trying to focus them. He gave up and closed them, drifting away again.

~~~

'Agh!' yelled Kerr. He sat up, breathing quickly. His eyes darted around the room, his heart beating wildly. When he realized he wasn't in any immediate danger, he relaxed slightly. He noticed a woman sitting beside him.

'Don't worry,' she said, 'hold out your arm.' Kerr did so, and felt a stab of pain in his left shoulder and down to his elbow. He bit his lip to stop from crying out. The woman unbandaged it. Kerr felt lightheaded as he looked down at the large and deep cut.

'Hmm,' said the woman. 'Looks like this has been made by broken glass.' She got a fresh bandage and wrapped it around the wound. 'Now you get plenty of rest.' Kerr, feeling drowsy again, nodded and leaned back on his pillow.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Atraea
Sex: Female
Description: Atraea is a fairy. Usually. She's 5'2" and 135. Or at least she was. 4 years ago. She's about 30 pounds heavier now. Still short though. Despite her size she can become small enough to fit in a bottle. Mostly liquor bottles. She has brown skin, brown or blonde hair, green eyes and large orange and brown butterfly wings. What she wears depends on the season, but is usually skimpy, as it comes with the territory. She fancies herself a bottle fairy, and is usually inebriated to some degree, but people that don't know her would simply find her to be loud, crass, with a sailor mouth and obscene sense of humor. On the upside, she's more often than not friendly, and a generally nice person, as long as she isn't in one of her grumpy drunken funks. She also tends to smoke. She can usually be found whirling about on a barstool if she's full size, or swimming in a bowl of spiked punch. Occasionally has eerie moments of clarity.
Biography: Atraea was a cheerful, lovely young fairy, flitting about flowers and communing with the butterflies, until the day her curious nature got her trapped in a barrel of wine on a merchant's cart. Finding nothing better to do, she decided to have a taste of all the silky liquids in the shiny, ornate bottles. Needless to say, by the time the merchant arrived in Midorea, all of the bottles were empty, and he was less than happy to find a round ball of a fairy, lying on her back in a drunken stupor. Subsequently kicked off the cart, she found herself in the Great Gated City, far from home and lacking funds. Maeve was kind enough to take her in and give her room and board, as long as she left enough booze for the customers and lifted a finger to do the occasional quest.
Played by: Atraea
-----------------------------------
Atraea staggered full size down the stairs, tripping on the last one. She managed to shrink down before her hit the ground, tumbling through the air and across the floor, landing on her back legs up against the front of the bar counter. She thought she'd be a little less hungover from last night's bonfire to be able to go out and get some shopping done, which was much easier to manage full size. But seeing as how her magic wasn't cooperating with her today, she simply sighed and flew halfway up the nearby barstool, her wings getting tired. She stopped at the second rung on the stool, instead choosing to climb up to the leather seat. Once she made it there, she leapt to the counter, managing to grab the edge. She pulled herself up onto the counter, laying on her back, heaving.

"Gods...I need to exercise or something." She looked around at the ceiling, suddenly noticing the lack of voices in the main room. "Hm?" She sat up, her arms propping herself up and legs splayed out in front of her. She blew a puff of air up through her blonde bangs.

"...The hells is everyone?"

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
"I think they all went down into the basement" Koyi said returning to the room wearing something different yet again. After having goten upset and leaveing the Keyla and Maeve laughing at her in the main room she had gone back upstairs to changes outfits yet again as was her way. "I'm not going down there though stupid giant squid yuck." She said as an afterthought looking at the odd looking fairy girl that was sitting on the counter.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
Tse'mara followed Maeve and Keyla down the dark steps. She paused, when she heard the voices of the others. "Hey, hold on a tic. We might have a couple others interestd in joining us. Back in a moment." She turned back up the stairs to find Koyi talking with the currently fairy sized Atraea. She grinned.

"Hey you guys! We're going on an adventure into the mysterious basement. Want to come?" Tse had a vague suspicion that Koyi would refuse. But that didn't mean the fey needed to be left out. Besides, without anyone to talk to, Koyi might just joing them to keep from being by herself.

Malverne wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next