Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
Kayse grinned broadly and turned on the sidewalk. "Well, then, follow me!" She started walking her towards the forest, deep into the forest where the sun was just barely starting to set, the yellow of the sun tinted with a pinkish orange. The peach colored light filtered through the leaves and dappled the ground. It was a beautiful place to live.

As they neared the treehouse, Kayse was fighting giggles. God, this girl must be so confused right now.

"We're here!" She looked back at her, expecting a surprised look and getting just that. "Well, come on then." She placed the bags of food in her mouth, clinging with her teeth and climbed up the ladder, willing the girl to follow. She knocked on the trap door and, though slightly muffled, mumbled, "Mangos."

monk115

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quote        
Xaneth had just finished watching the episode of Doctor Who when he heard someone say mangos. He thought aloud "Now what was it that i am supossed to do when i hear that word. C'mon man think.......oh yeah!"

Xaneth turned off the tv and walked over to the trap door and said "Kayse??????". Then after she responded he unlocked the many locks on the door rather quickly and opened it up to reveal Kasey on the ladder with some food. "Sweet you actually got food. Ill pay you back for this later ok." He then grabbed the food and headed into the room allowing space for Kayse to join him. When Kasey got in he wondered why she didn't close the door after her. Then this random girl came into the room. Xaneth walked over to Kayse and said "Who the hell is this??".
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
Kai gaped up the tree house ladder. She lingered for a bit before deciding to follow the girl up. She couldn't believe that this girl lived in a treehouse! She'd never been in one before, though one of her neighbours about a year ago had a son who had a floor on the tree, and he used cloth for the walls and roof, and called it his treehouse, and didn't let anyone up. Though one day it rained and all his toys and whatever was in there got ruined.

She swayed, gripping the ladder tightly with pale hands as she looked down as Kayse said, 'Mangos.' Then she looked up when she heard some locks clicking. She climbed up and into the treehouse.

'Who the hell is this guy saying who the hell is this to me?' said Kai with a huff. Then she looked around. 'Wow!' she said, 'you've really got an amazing place! It's a bit dusty though and I... ACHOO!'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
Logan looks at her "Obviously im the person who said that so what now!!!" He walked around her and through the door over to the kitchen. He walked across the bridge and opened the door. He went over to the cooler and put the ice in there along with all the cold stuff. He then walked over to the cabinets and put the dry stuff in. He proceeded back over to other room.
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
Kayse rolled her eyes at their bickering and glared mildly at Logan when he came back (LOGAN, dummy not Xaneth.) "Be nice, Logan," she chided. "Bless you and thanks! I really like it here. Sorry about the dust. And sorry about him. This is Logan. And Logan, this is....wait, wait, I never did get your name. Well, anywho, she wants to use my phone. She got lost and needs to get back home..."

Kayse trailed off, her eyes going wide. She turned to the blond girl excitedly. "That's it! Home! Would you like to stay here?"

Then Kayse realized that she, a complete stranger, had just asked her, a complete stranger, to stay in a place that she had no idea who they were or why they were even living up here.

"Sorry. Sometimes I get ideas before I think them over. But really, if you want to stay here, we've got a bunk bed, " she said, gesturing to the bunks. "Logan sleeps in the other treehouse, so don't worry about that. It'd be really cool if we could have another girl here." Kayse sighed wistfully. She had been very annoyed that she would be sharing a "house" with just a boy. Kayse had never been good with boys, despite her slightly tomboyish ways.

She shook her head, clearing her thoughts. "So will you?"
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
Azora Temari (Lexy Luthor's Character)

Name: Azora (Ash) Temari
Eyes: A more gold than brown color
Hair: A bit past shoulder length, wavey, tawny colored hair
Skin: Lightly tanned
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 113lbs
Appearence:

Biography: Ash lived with her mother father and brother. About a year ago her brother committed suicide. Not long after her father followed him out of grief for his lost son. ash was very close with bother her father and brother and her mother's passive response to the accidents put tension between the two of them. Every other day they fought about the most stupid things, including what shelf the bread went on. Neither of them were very fond of the other.

Azora had purposefully pushed her friends away at school after the incident. Things she used to love, like anime, romance novels, boys, and music disappeared. After a year past she started getting better, but with every passing day her relationship with her mother got worse. She had a cutting problem, with deep cuts in her upper arms and thighs. She wished she could find someone to comfort her and relate with her.

monk115

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
"Dude it would be sooo awesome to have like a group of strangers just live here. Then eventually we would become so close that we were basically a family. Dude im soo excited." Logan couldnt control his joyous rapture. He knew that if this would happen then the group really would be a family. He simply couldnt calm down no matter how much he tried.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 pm Reply with quote        
Azura stormed out of the back door of her house, heading into the forest, drawing pad in hand. She was so sick of her mother ragging on her all the time! "Go do this, go do that, why can't you do anything right?" she muttered in a mocking voice of her mother. Her mother and her, yet again, had had a fight. This time it was over the laundry. Her mother, one of the laziest people over, blamed Ash for not having clean clothes. God, she was so sick of this!

She looked up at the pink-and-purple sky and smiled just a little bit. She loved going in these woods, even though it was getting close to nighttime. But that was okay. As long as the moon was out, Ash felt safe.

Ash went down to her favorite spot, close enough to the river that she could hear it, but far away from it that the ground was dry. There was a soft patch of pine needles in that spot that she sat on. After a minute, she laid down on her back and looked up at the sun streaming in between the green and gold and red leaves. It was beautiful. She began to sketch, wishing she had her color pencils. The colors were amazing.

In no time at all it began to fade, the light growing dimmer and dimmer as night approached. Eventually, Ash sighed and sat up, shaking pine needles out of her wavy tawny-colored hair. She stood up and brushed more off of her black skinny jeans and striped long sleeved t-shirt. Normally she liked wearing t-shirts, but because of the cold weather, she had an excuse to wear long sleeves and cover up the scars on her upper arms. Ash stretched and reached around her to place her notepad and pencil into her backpack.

Just then the sun completely disappeared, the last blood-red rays fading from sight.

It was only then that Ash noticed that tonight was a new moon. Which meant no light. She began to shake violently, a small whimper escaping from her mouth. Ash liked nighttime...but only when there was a moon. Pitch darkness scared her immensely.

The instant she became aware of the inky blackness, she heard sounds all around her. A crack here, a rustle there. In panic, she turned and began running, her hands out in front of here to stop from hitting trees. In her mind, a big black smoky demon with hungry red eyes chased her through the trees.

Ash tripped over a rock and her hands fell down. Just then, she ran smack into a tree, banging her head against what felt like a...ladder?

She groaned and fell to the ground and slipped into a state of semi-consciousness.

"Blaze..." she murmured..."Blaze...help me." Brother...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
Kayse jumped at the loud noise below. It sounded like something had hit the tree. She glanced at the window over by the bean bag chairs and noticed it was nighttime. Odd that she didn't notice, as there were no lights in here except for the unlit oil lamp on the table and the battery operated desk lamps on either side of the TV, both of which were not turned on.

"What was that?" she gasped softly, looking at the blonde girl and Logan. She hurriedly climbed down the ladder and then nearly tripped over a body!

"Jesus David Christ!" she breathed. She knelt down. "Hey....hey...um, person!" The person mumbled slightly, saying what sounded like Blaze.

"Logan! Come here!"
She waited for Logan and the other girl to come down. "Put her on my back. She must have run into the tree. I have to carry her upstairs." Once the girl was properly situated on her back, she started the painful and hard task of climbing up the ladder with a near-lifeless girl on her back. For her small size, Kayse was surprisingly strong.

Once upstairs she hurriedly, but gently, dumped her onto the lowest bunk of the bed, where she continued to mumble. She then hurried to the desk lamps and switched them on and then grabbed the matchbox on the shelf above the table. She hurriedly lit a match and the oil lamp flared up, thankfully not out of oil.

"Little idiot. What did she think she was doing, running around in the forest at night? And on the night of a new moon, no less! Idiot," she mumbled, looking at Logan and Blondie. "What do we do now?"

monk115

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
Logan sat down and checked the girls vital signs. He felt her pulse still going and he heard the breath coming our of her mouth. "Well shes not dead. I think we should take care of her until shes able to be awake and not unconcious. We could probably actually let her live her if need be." Logan looked at both the girls. "We have the room if need be." Looked at both of them to see their reactions.
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
Kayse rolled her eyes. "Obviously she's not dead! And she's not unconscious either. She's mumbling. And why the hell wouldn't we 'let her live,' eh?" She shot Logan an irritated look.

Kayse brushed the girl's pretty colored hair away from her forehead. "She's got a nasty bruise there. Logan, could you go get me a plastic baggy full of ice?"

She turned to look at the blonde. "If need be...phht. And he wonders why I didn't want him to stay here." She turned back to the girl on the bed. "It's okay, hon, just relax." She continued to mumble.

monk115

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
(meant to say live here)

Logan walks out the door and across the bridge in a huffy mood. Grabs a bag and some ice then walks back over. Hands Kayse the bag of ice and says "I'm not an idiot i know were going ot let her live. Im sorry that im human though. We all make mistakes."

Walks back over to the tv and turns on Doctor Who. Sits and watches it quoting most of the lines because hed seen the episode 7 times. "You know theres a reason why i love The Doctor."
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:11 am Reply with quote        
Kayse looked at him, both incredulous and annoyed. "A mistake? What freaking mistake did you make?"

She leaned over the girl and stroked her hair lightly, willing her to wake up. Doctor Who blared from the TV and she turned to glare at Logan. "Will you please go in your room and watch that?" Honestly, the more time she spent around him, the more annoyed she got.
monk115

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 am Reply with quote        
Logan shot a look back at her. "My first mistake was probably coming up here. Still not sure about that though. My mistake that i was talking about was say that we should let her live and forgetting to say the word here after it." Logan was really starting to get pissed off at Kayse when she told him to leave the room. So not wanting to get into a fight he stood up and turned off the tv. He walked across the bridge to the kitchen and then took the other bridge over to his treehouse. Being fed up with Kayse he locked the door with ease.

Logan started to explore his room more and found it was completely identical to the one Kayse was in. As such he picked up a red beanbag chair and plopped it down in front of the tv. He turned it on and flipped straight to BBC America so he could finish his episode of Doctor Who.
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quote        
(Why the hell do you keep grabbing a beanbag chair? There's a couch! And your door can't have more locks, the houses are identical. Completely identical.)

Kayse relaxed, thankful that he was gone. If he was so fed up with her, why didn't he just leave? She looked at the blonde apologetically.

"Sorry about that...as you can see, we really don't get along. I know that this isn't really the biggest welcome. First we find an unconscious person and now we fight and bicker like two-year-olds. I'm sure you REALLY wanna live here now." Kayse chuckled softly and then sighed. "I do wish you would stay though...And can you tell me your name?"

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next