Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:12 am Reply with quote        
(Post correctly, man!)

Kayse huffed, frustrated. "If you are going to be like this, I definitely don't want you to stay here. I'm not being rude, I'm being honest. I was happy when I found this place because I could finally have a place of my own but now you want to move in. You, a complete and utter stranger and a boy, no less! Do you expect me to cozy up to that idea so quickly?"
monk115

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:17 am Reply with quote        
Logan looks at Kayse with a look of disdain. "Well the whole boy thing doesnt really matter considering the fact that Im mainly into guys. Im sorry that i interupted your quiet time but just remember that you let me in here and its only because you couldnt see another kid get hurt like Lucinda hurts you. Ok, i got bully issues too and id appreciate if you didnt make me have to go out there and face them head on."

Getting mad he walks over to the corner and sits down with his knees up to his chest. He starts thinking to himself.
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quote        
Kayse was incredulous. "Who wouldn't let someone up here if they were being chased!" she exclaimed. "Listen, buddy, I don't care if you're into guys, girls, or dogs. You're still a guy! And as for the "bully problems," I'm sorry, but everyone has them! Even a bully can be bullied."

She crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him. "And lastly, as for kicking you out. I didn't SAY you had to leave now. I would never make you go and face a bunch of bullies. I just don't want you staying here. As in, I don't want you to sleep here, I don't want you to eat the food I get, and furthermore, considering your attitude, I don't want to have to spend every day talking to you."

Kayse knew that later she would feel bad about this, but really, he was pissing her off. He had invaded her hideaway, had been rather rude since her attempt at a handshake, and had assumed that, since there were two beds and plenty of space, he could stay here! Who invites themselves into someone's home? And a stranger, no less.

Kayse huffed and turned around to face the opposite wall. She noticed a curtain near the foot of the bed, towards where she realized was the back of the house. God, I'm already thinking of it as a house, she thought. She walked over to the floor-length dark blue curtain and pulled it to the side. Behind it was a door.

She smiled. What was this? She unlocked the (once again, many) locks and opened it. There was a long bridge-like walkway that lead into...

"Another treehouse!" Kayse gasped. Logan didn't appear to have heard her, so she closed the door and went across the bridge to the other treehouse.

Thankfully, the door was not locked and she went inside.

It was a bathroom and a kitchen.

There was what looked like a carved wooden toilet, the inside lined in steel, hidden behind a dark green velvet curtain. Kayse guessed that pipes must run down the length of the tree into the ground. There was a wooden box mounted on the wall with a bucket hanging above it and soap on the left side. "A sink!" Kayse said excitedly. There was a silver-framed mirror next to the sink.

On the other side of the room, there was a long length of counters. There was a very strange contraption, as well. It looked like an old-fashioned oven. The bottom was big and round and, upon opening the small hinged door in front, had wood stacked in the bottom of it. "So that's for the fire," Kayse murmured. There were also two racks in the top part of this.

On the top of the base, it flattened and there were four "burners." Kayse bet that the whole thing got hot, but that the burners were just to show you where to put the pots or pans.

The rest of the contraption was a big tube that run up and out the top. A chimney.

On the other end of the counters, there was a big cooler, like one you would take on a fishing trip. Inside there were a couple of Capri Sun lemonades and cherry Koolaids floating in water. Kayse assumed there used to be ice inside.

Each of the counters had drawers and cabinets beneath. There were four counters.

In the first drawer, there were utensils, both for eating and cooking. In the second, there was aluminum foil, wax paper, plastic wrap, and plastic baggies. In the third was a bunch of measuring cups and table spoons and teaspoons. And in the fourth was a whole mess of crayons, markers, pencils, and pens.

In the cabinets was food, food, food. The first two were crammed with canned food, preserves, boxes of fruit snack type snacks, cookies, chips, all kinds of things. In the third there were cleaning supplies (mostly Pledge, as everything was mostly wood.) In the last one there were pots and pans.

Kayse couldn't believe how lucky she was to have found this treehouse. There were two more doors in the room, one directly across from the door to her treehouse, and one off to her right. She went to the one on the right and opened it.

It was a balcony. Nothing so special, but still, an amazing structure. There was a drawing table off to her left and a telescope to her right. She couldn't wait until night when she could stargaze.

Going back inside, she went straight for the new mysterious door. When she went across to the other side, she found that it was yet another treehouse, identical to hers, right down to the pictures on the walls. Now there was room for more people! Six people could stay in the two treehouses. There were four beds (two bunkbeds) and two futons.

Kayse had just found her paradise. She beamed at the room and then left, going back to her own room.
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 am Reply with quote        
Quote:
Name: Logan Manders

Hair: Ginger

Skin: Tan-ish

Height: 6'6"

Weight" 200

Description: Logan is extremely tall for his age. Also because of this he is very thin but not anorexic. He has quite a lot of muscle on him and therefore can do things that you wouldnt expect a kid his size to be able to do.

Backstory: Logan was always that kid that nobody really thought anything of, and they were right to do that because he was literally your everyday bisexual 17 year old.He is normally shy and gets picked on for wearing "emo" clothing. He is also very good at helping his friends with the stuff that needs to be done when they get distraught. His family doesnt even notice him and he has had to fend for himself for years.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
Kai was so bored, bored, bored. She had just moved into the tiny flat, and her dad was typing on his laptop, probably talking to his boss or something.

His job involved travelling a lot, so she never stayed in one place, meaning she kept changing schools, meaning she missed loads of classes, meaning there were large gaps in her education, meaning her dad was worried about her and he was searching for a job here, meaning she'd be able to stay and make some proper friends, meaning she wouldn't be so bored, bored, bored.

'I'm going out for a walk,' she said. He nodded and she left the apartment. She wandered down the streets.

After a while, Kai realized she was lost. She looked around, but she couldn't recognise where she was. All the houses looked unfriendly, so she didn't want to go up to one and ask how to get back. She quailed, wondering what to do now, as she hadn't brought her phone with her.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
Kayse looked at Logan curled up in the corner and bit her lip. "You can stay for now...I'm going out to the store. Lock the trap door behind me. To get in, I'm gonna use a password: mangos." With that, she unlocked the trap door and climbed down to the third rung of the ladder before shutting the door behind her. As she was halfway down, she heard the soft clicks and slides of the locks.

Kayse had to go and get some food for them and stack up the kitchen with some supplies. She wandered into an unfriendly looking neighborhood. She didn't like this part of town, but from the forest where the treehouse was in, it was the fastest way to get to the supermarket. She noticed a girl standing on the opposite side of the street, but figured she was probably just looking for her friend's house or something. Either way, if she was in this neighborhood, chances are she wasn't very nice.

She got to the supermarket and quickly bought a box of spaghetti, canned sauce, garlic powder, basil, a loaf of crusty French bread, a bottle of Sierra Mist, a bag of ice and even some break-and-bake Toll House chocolate chip cookies. Maybe feeding Logan a home-cooked meal would make him loosen up a bit.

On her way back, she noticed that same girl, now looking rather lost. Kayse had only been at the store for fifteen minutes, but she didn't think it would have taken this long to find a friend's house. She crossed the street and smiled in a very non-threatening way at the girl.

"Hello. I'm Kayse. Are you lost?" she asked.

(OoC: Thanks for joining!)
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
Kai's Bio:

Name: Kai Morene

Hair: Light blonde and straight nearly to her waist.

Eyes: Light blue

Skin: Pale

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 150 lbs

Description: Kai is very smart, though she hates working. She is quiet, but not shy. She only speaks when she has to, and in short ineloquent sentences. She despises sports. She can speak several languages. She doesn't like shopping very much.

Biography: Kai and her dad travel everywhere, so she never stays in one school for more than a few months, so she doesn't have many friends. She's just arrived at this place. Her mother died of cancer when she was young. Her dad has been searching for a job where they can stay settled in one place, and Kai hopes he finds one soon, for she is tired of constantly traveling, and wishes to be able to make some proper friends.

monk115

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
Logan locked the door behind her and goes over to the door that she had disappeared behind earlier. He walks across the bridge and sees the other room/house (idr what it is). "So this is why she said i could stay here. Now its all starting to make sense." He looks around to room and finding nothing of too much interest goes back to the other room where he came from. He walks over to the shelf and grabs a book. Then he sits down on the red beanbag chair and begins to read. He sits and waits for Kayse to return with the food she was going off to get.
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quote        
(Just wanted to post a quick note!

The people that are currently playing in this roleplay are:

monk115
killerkitty
ravebloodnymph
lexi_luthor (I know she hasn't posted yet, but she's going to)

I've inquired two other people to join, but one said maybe and the other hasn ot and, I believe, will not respond. So I am accepting requests from people to play in this roleplay. Please, I really do need more people. I know that monk asked Overlord Branny** to join and I really would like if he joined, as I want two more guys.

The reason for that is that three people can fit in each treehouse (2 beds from the bunk bed and a futon.) Since there are two treehouses, I figured that the girls can sleep in one treehouse and the boys in the other. It would be slightly awkward if we had only two boys and four girls. Then one girl would have to sleep in with the boys on the futon. Or just the one boy. Then the boy would get the futon and the girls would get the bunkbed.

So yea, I need more people. Message me, pwease!)

**Thanks, monk!

**New Edit: neverender0528 is now going to be joining the roleplay. I have been spending most of today assisting him in making a character for it. I hope you all enjoy him. We now only have one place left in this roleplay and chances are it will be either Overload Branny or supermufin.
monk115

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 am Reply with quote        
(making a correction to the note.)

i asked Overlord Branny to join. Sorry i had txted Emma and put the underscore. I hadnt seen it since the night before. therefore i apologize.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:39 pm Reply with quote        
(Ok.)

'What? Oh, yeah, I can't find my way back. I don't even remember the name of the street I was staying at, though I know it by sight... I think.' She grinned, feeling stupid. She should've stayed at home where she could continue to stay bored. It was better than having strangers come up to you asking if you were lost.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:00 pm Reply with quote        
Kayse smiled encouragingly. "I've got a cell phone if you wanna use it." She patted her pockets to find it, only to realize that she had left her cell phone in the kitchen of the treehouse. "Oh. I guess I don't. You can come back to my house and use it though. You're going to have to climb though," she added, grinning. This girl had no idea what she was getting into.
neverender0528

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Maverick
Hair: Mid-Length spikey black hair (big Spikes)
Eyes: Ice Blue
Height: 6’1
Weight: 213
Body Type: Stocky
Skin Color: Tannish
Description:
• Logical Thinker
• Optimistic
• Humorous (Light and Funny)
• Playful
Biography: Not much is known about Maverick or his past, though he seems to be a very happy person. There would be no reason to suspect he had any bad emotions if it wasn’t for the secrets he keeps concerning his past…
monk115

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:05 pm Reply with quote        
Xaneth finishes the book and puts it back. He then goes over to the beanbag chair, picks it up and puts it down in front of the battery operated tv. He turns it on and starts to flip through the channels. He finds BBC America and Doctor Who is on. "Hell yeah. I freaking love this show."
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
'Climb?' said Kai, surprised. 'Well, alright, I guess.' Why would she need to climb? Maybe the girl meant to climb a set of stairs? Maybe she lived in an apartment?

((I find that the posts are always shorter when there's conversation))