Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum

Interested?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Rosalie Jade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
I'm really new here, and I haven't yet roleplayed on this site yet, but I have been roleplaying for a few years now. I am very literate and I try to write two paragraphs every post. I don't like on-liners, but I don't like novels either. I like a nice paragraph or two per post so that a story can happen. I am very active, so you can pretty much count on a reply within a day. I do nearly any kind of roleplay, but it seems that I can roleplay with guys easier than girls for some odd reason. So, if you are interested, please reply here, or send me a nice PM. <3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
I'd like to role play with you!
Do you have any preferences?
Any interests?
Any plots?

Sorry if I'm asking too many questions. I just want to know more about you, m'kay? Sweat

Meh Goal :: 913/8700 silver
What's my goal for? *shrugs*
Rosalie Jade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
Well I love romance rps.. and school rps, and anything fantasy. I could come up with a plot if you really want, but I have to warn you that I'm having a bit of writers block at the moment. :P You could never ask too many questions really, I'm glad you asked. I prefer a school based or anything where my character can change forms. :P

What do you like?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quote        
I'm interested in possibly picking up another roleplay. I'm currently only in one here and I'm looking for another one to supplement my silver-earning XD

I've never really gotten very far in a school-setting story, but I do tend to like fantasy. Romance is fine too, but I usually prefer it as more of a sub-plot than the main point of a roleplay. Would you by any chance be interested in a ghost story sort of plot? I have a few ideas poking around in the back of my mind I'd like to bounce off someone XD

I consider myself decently literate, although I sometimes am rather slow to respond to a roleplay because I get busy, forget it's my turn, or get hit by writer's block. I tend to find chatting with my partner usually helps me push through a bout of writer's block though

Another possible idea I have is a fantasy storyline that I've been messing around with details for, but that one's a more in depth idea so you'd have to let me know if you're interested in hearing about it or not XD
In a nutshell: Prince gets sent to another world when his kingdom is taken over and has to find a way back to his own world to reclaim his throne.

Rosalie Jade

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 am Reply with quote        
I've never done a ghost one, but I'd give it a shot if you really wanted, and I would like to know more about your fantasy idea. Smile Just send me a PM all about it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
Rosalie Jade wrote:
Well I love romance rps.. and school rps, and anything fantasy. I could come up with a plot if you really want, but I have to warn you that I'm having a bit of writers block at the moment. :P You could never ask too many questions really, I'm glad you asked. I prefer a school based or anything where my character can change forms. :P

What do you like?

I like romance, school, and mostly fantasy rps. Somewhat like you! Cool And, I'm fine with the writer's block. Every one has it from time to time. We could do a school rp, like you said. Of course, mixed in with fantasy and romance...

Rosalie Jade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quote        
_AnaTolia_ wrote:
Rosalie Jade wrote:

What do you like?

I like romance, school, and mostly fantasy rps. Somewhat like you! Cool And, I'm fine with the writer's block. Every one has it from time to time. We could do a school rp, like you said. Of course, mixed in with fantasy and romance...

Sounds great. Smile soooo.. now we need to make characters?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
So, a school based fantasy/romance role play, right?
The basic for character profiles? (name, age, gender, little bio, appearance)

Rosalie Jade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
_AnaTolia_ wrote:
So, a school based fantasy/romance role play, right?
The basic for character profiles? (name, age, gender, little bio, appearance)
Yeah that works Smile Any race

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
Awright...
I'll PM you the link of the thread, m'kay?