Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2  Next
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quote        
James was still in a daze from the call he had received, explaining what was going on. Jaydan. The last time he had seen his son was when he watched her leave him carrying the child in her arms. What did he look like? Would he recognize him? The car screeched to a halt in the parking lot of the airport. He got out and swept a hand through his hair, something he did when he was nervous or anxious.
He hurried along the large building and stopped at the Arrivals section, where they should be coming, any minute now.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
Jaydan heaved his heavy suitcase through the airport, his knapack with his carry-ons dangling off one shoulder. He didn't even know what his father was supposed to look like. He shook his hair out of his eyes, and looked around.

Which one was it? Should he call? That might look a bit stupid, though. Instead, the ten-year-old stood awkwardly in the middle of the aisle, looking this way and that. His eyes kept returning to one man who also looked like he might be waiting for someone, though he wasn't sure if it was his dad.

Almost Sisters
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quote        
James frowned, more to himself than anything else. How could he not remember what colour hair his own son had? After she had left, he had become a heavy drinker, to try and drown out those painful memories, though he had stopped three years ago, with the help of a psychiatrist.
Returning to the present, he thought, his son should either have black hair like himself, or light brown.
Then his eyes moved to the ten year old boy who seemed as lost as himself. It wouldn't hurt to ask, he supposed.
'Excuse me,' he said, going over to the kid, 'Are you Jaydan?'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:06 pm Reply with quote        
Jaydan smoothed the messy brown hair that covered his head. 'Yes,' he said. 'Are you my dad?'

Almost Sisters
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 am Reply with quote        
'Yes,' he said. He felt a bit sorry for the kid, who must've lived with his mother all his life then suddenly has to live with some strange man he didn't know. 'Well, would you like to get a juice or something?'

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
'I guess,' Jaydan said, shrugging one shoulder. Truthfully, he was thirsty, but didn't want to say much to his dad, not at the moment.

Almost Sisters
killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
James leaded the way towards the cafeteria. 'One coffee and a glass of juice, please,' he said to the woman behind the counter.
'What flavor?' she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
'Grape, please,' Jaydan asked. He began dragging his suitcase to a nearby table as soon as the woman handed them over.

Almost Sisters
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quote        
((I went to the gym, got all sweaty, and now there's a draft in the house making my back all cold, brr))

They sat down in silence. James sipped his coffee, and tried to keep his face straight. The coffee tasted more like dirt.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
(Ouch, sucks.)

Jaydan drank his juice in silence. He kept glancing up at James every now and again.

Almost Sisters
killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
'So...' said James to break the silence between them, 'What kind of stuff do you like to do?'

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
Jaydan shrugged a shoulder. 'Riding my bike. Reading some books. Boating.' He had a distinct South African accent.

Almost Sisters
killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:01 pm Reply with quote        
((I love african sculptures and things like that Bouncy Heart ))

'Boating?' said James, raising an eyebrow. 'That sounds fun.'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
(Africa is awesome Bouncy Heart)

Jaydan nodded. 'I like everything to do with the sea.'

Almost Sisters
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
((Did I mention I've got a new brother from Africa? =DDD he arrived several weeks ago. he's so shy and cute! I just wanna huggle him all day!))

'Ah yes, the sea is lovely,' said James, nodding. Though personally he hated boats, as he got seasick so easily.