Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Keylaleigh's Picnic Bench
#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quote        

I like the opposite sometimes though... xD Which is why I like The Cursed Ones so much and that's the item I'm questing. x] I also love the gold stuff everywhere. xD
      Sooooo, a no face item would be AMAZING. D<

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
I wish I had an extra now I could give you. </3
I know! Then you could be all 'hai newbies' later on and they'd be all 'WDF NO FACE. O_O'

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:09 pm Reply with quote        

I wish someone had an extra for me to buy or something. xD
      The only person I saw with one for sale didn't want silver for it... Obviously, that's all I've got. ;D
      SRSLY. xD I love doing that. People always ask me why I don't have a face. x]

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 pm Reply with quote        
If only LUF could get on more, then you could enter some of the contests she always does. The first prize is almost always "ARI of your choice..."
Yeah, Ecco. I saw. Don't give up hope, though! You might find someone.

WAI DO YOU HAVE A FACE, WHITE? </3

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quote        

Man. xD That would be awesome, but I rarely win contests. ;P
      Yeah. Maybe she'll sell it to me for silver when she gets back from vacation... xD If anything, sell it to me that way as a birthday present. 8D

I DON'T WANT A FAISE. D8 /RIPS IT OFF
      xD

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
OH BY THE WAY, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND ALL I WANT IS THE CURSED ONE ITEM...
xD

Man, we had a few ARI/gold sellers a couple months ago. I lost track after I finally got money I could donate myself. Dx
I know Wee used to sell ARIs, but she's on hiatus... Ecco might sell 'em to you, though.

-eats your face-

#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 pm Reply with quote        

xD Yes. I'm excited for my birthday... Kind of. >n> She gets back from vacation like two days before my birthday. 8D

I wish there were some now. xD I want a few items, but... You know, mainly that one. D:> I'd be content and not too worried about finding the rest if I got one item I really wanted. xD
      I have a shop with that the main item I'm buying.
      I hope Ecco does. She's really nice. <3

Ohmai. D:>

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think I have anything I can give you on your birthday... ;-; Maybe I should stop talking to you for like a week and then pop back and be like 'Happy birthday, you get my presence!' xD

I don't remember what item it was that I wanted that badly when I first joined. Back in May of '09...

Pshh, you didn't want it anyway.

#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 pm Reply with quote        

D: That would be so sad... xD I don't want you to stop talking to meeeeee. Hoebag. I don't care if I get presents... I just hope my Dad gives me some money so I can go get my piercings. xD I have college that day and it's one of my full days, so I may not even get online that day.

xD;; I wish Mew was back already... I miss that creature... She's the one that told me to join here.

No... I really don't. >n>

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quote        
OKAY THEN~ I'll stay with you forever, White! Bouncy Heart
Money is the best present. Jab I guess we'll just have to spam your inbox with happy birthday's if you can't!

Where is she, anyway?

#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quote        

YAY!!!! /snuggles
      It seriously is. xD
      I'm worried he's going to hold off on getting me a car and get me one close to my birthday, so... I'll get NO money. x.x

She's on vacation. xD

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
-snugglesss-
I have this urge to be all -inappropriate touches- but I'll try to resist. xD
That would be really uncool. ;_;

I seez~

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quote        
If I had more than one Cursed one, I'd help... but I don't.

#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quote        

xDD
      That would have been hilarious though. 8D
      Yes it would because my car is supposed to be my graduation present... x.x;; Bleggghhhh.

Keyla;;
      Everyone says that. XD

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
That's because we all want to help! We're too nice with no way of being nice. ;-;

I've already got a car waiting for me to get a license. My mom's old one. xD
I love it, though.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next