Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 21, 22, 23  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. `NUDE`BEACH;Charles, these sweet sweet tentacles are for you
Squid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:36 pm Reply with quote        
    Branny, you know my thread is way cooler than yours.

Your's is all towels and modesty.

But mine is all about nudity and freedom.

/tentacles wiggles between Mdom's toes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quote        
Happy -giggles more-
Ohmai, Squid! Embarrassed People are looking!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:48 pm Reply with quote        
    They are more than welcome to come and footsie tickles, too~

/flails tentacles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quote        
Can I keep my towel? I love your tentacles, but I feel like we haven't met for enough time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
Modesty is always loved...sometimes..

*Tightens his towel and frowns*

Its a clam fest here...where's all the guys..lmao

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:16 am Reply with quote        
Overlord Branny wrote:

Its a clam fest here...where's all the guys..lmao

This. Branny, how you read my mind?

Mdom, just because I haven't known you very long doesn't mean I can't love you JUST as much as a love everyone else.

Polyamory is AWESOME.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quote        
LMAO..I HAVE...ESPN..LMAO xD;
(I has joke..)

Blah..oh well..
My toe is aching..blargh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 am Reply with quote        
    It's like you have a fifth sense!

(I love Mean Girls. Have you seen Chloe? That blond chick is in it, and she totally finger bangs Jullian Moore.)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quote        
Ah gawd Squid! Duh

I did like Mean girls, I saw Chloe in Redbox today when I got Wolfman and Kick Ass.. They didn't have Clash of the titans... disappointment...as usual.

I just ate a bunch of ribs..I'm so full..lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quote        
    Two things;;

First! Stop using Redbox damn it, it's going to put me out of a job and then I'll cry.

Second! Blockbuster totally has Clash of the Titans -3-

That's what you get -3-

I like ribs. Omnom.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:40 am Reply with quote        
But RB is a dollar and Blockbuster is like...5-7 dollars...plus they dollar rentals you guys had was awesome and then had the nerve to charge 5 bucks again for like...5-30 year old movies again...

That lost ya'll all my business..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:47 am Reply with quote        
    For the record, our rentals are also only a dollar per day.

We just go ahead and tell you that you get them for five days.

And, honestly, depending on the time you rent, and the time you return, you can get six days out of your five day payment.

(If you rent a movie on Thursday morning, it will not be due back until Tuesday, when we close. Six days. Five dollars.)

PLUS we have online plans which range from 8.99 per month - which is the same as Netflix (I know, we're discussing RedBox and not Netflix, but I feel like sharing before bed) - for one rental out at a time (Unlimited per month - as fast as you can watch and return them, really) to 19.99 per month for three rentals out at a time (As many as you can watch in a month) and five in-store exchanges.

PLUS, with our online program, you can rent blu-rays and video games for no additional charge.

If you want to sign up online, my store code is 26063, I could really use the credit

xD

Good night!

(You don't even want to ask me about our pass programs)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:16 am Reply with quote        
We ended up with Netflix because our local Hollywood Video went out of business. No other movie store felt quite the same after that one. My dad would go there and we wouldn't see him for almost two hours because he'd be talking to the guys that worked there.

After Hollywood left, we went straight to Netflix. And now we're more than happy with the instant view stuff.

Squid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quote        
    I almost never watch anything on my laptop, and my mother would NEVER crowd around my screen to watch something with me, if she did, so the instant view means nothing to me.

I believe Blockbuster online does have that feature as well (Download to rent, and download to buy)

And like I said - Blockbuster's prices are the exact same as Netflix, but we have blu-ray (which obviously doesn't apply to everyone, but man, I love me some blu-ray) and video game rentals for no extra charge. In your face, Netflix.

Blockbuster was the first video rental store we went to. The one I went to as a kid made me want to work at Blockbuster. No, really, my pathetic dream forever was to work at Blockbuster. Forget being a doctor. I wanted to rent movies to people.

We went to Hollywood for a minute, but then they tried to charge us fifty dollars for a movie we didn't have, so we said eff that. Then they closed.

We've been going to the Blockbuster I work at now for probably about four or five years. I love it, even if I weren't an employee. Everyone else who works there is really nice. Our customers tend to love us.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 am Reply with quote        
Oh, you're the second to propose me a polyamory relationship, I think I should be consistent and accept it too xD
and guys on avatar sites? One in.... a hundred.