Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Skylark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:31 am Reply with quote        
For now, I'm looking to buy the following:
- Vaspafoich Panoplia x 1

I do not have silver to spend on it, currently, but I do have gold.
(So if you would prefer silver, you may have to wait for me to save up for it.)
Empy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quote        
Ooo you caved and bought gold? I'm considering it...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quote        
I always try to spend a little bit on sites I want to stick around for a while... and it's already clear to me that I'm going to be here a while, so I have no qualms with spending a few dollars to help keep this place afloat. <3
Empy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quote        
I'm tempted, but I don't have much at the moment cash wise, so I dunno...I think I wanna wait until the 5th to see what the new donation items are.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:54 am Reply with quote        
I figure it'll be worth it in the long run... and I'm hoping the offer of gold entices a seller to come out of the woodwork. Especially with the August relics coming out soon-ish.
Empy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:05 am Reply with quote        
Perhaps *nodsnods* Yes, there don't seem to be many regulars on but us newbs...I wonder how many active users there really are...half the shops are dead, as are the contests, charities, threads in general...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 am Reply with quote        
Based on the shock/reaction the rush of Solians have received, I think this site is usually -very- dead/quiet.
Empy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:20 am Reply with quote        
Which is kind of sad because it's very nice, considering it's competitors. Someone said they found it through google, was that you? Because I googled avatar sites a bit ago and this one did not come up...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quote        
I've heard of this place prior to twitter... thanks to my google adventures in finding avi sites... But I didn't make an account here until I found out there were Solian refugees hanging about.

(And since then I've found the tweets about this place xD)
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:40 am Reply with quote        
The site is usually a lot more active during event time, but even so, these past couple months have been especially dead for us. Usually we do have more activity than that.

Good luck on finding a seller, though~ You should have better luck with gold than silver, I think.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Empy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:45 am Reply with quote        
Ah yes, gold, the high running currency.
And I like sites that have actual 'human' looking avies...not chibis. So that's why I like Mido so much ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 am Reply with quote        
I've heard rumor that another event is coming somewhat soon here? Maybe I can hold out and find someone to sell me a Vaspa then...

Empy-
I like a lot of stuff here... the items are nice in particular, though. I really like the battle system... and the over all layout of the site is very comfortable to me. And the small community is very non-threatening.
Empy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:03 am Reply with quote        
Gawd I know! All of that yes yes! Small community is nice, half of which I already know, even better *nods*

And I'm uber excited about the event. The EI's here are just as pretty as the ARI's! ^^

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 am Reply with quote        
heyyyylo people~

i actually want to say THANKYOU to you for donating Happy i havent had a chance to donate to the site yet, but i intend to start this month when the relics come out XD this site is my home lol. its nice to see new users who are enjoying it just as much as i did when i stumbled upon this place Smile

and yes there is a summer event coming soon ^^ unfortunately it's going to be when i'm away on holiday with no internet! ecco is very sad about this *cry*

Skylark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quote        
Um... *searches for the right response to that* You're welcome? I'm not so sure how far my dollars will stretch, but I guess any little bit helps on a site this size. ^^;

That stinks about you missing the summer event. Are the events here normally things you can only get one set of EI's from per account? Or is there an off chance a friend of yours might be able to scoop you up a set?