Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
mdom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
mdom was getting tired of so many quitters. Was she the problem? No way, she was so nice, the problem must be something else. She tried to wait for days, weeks even, but out of four, only three did the Photoshoot.
The judges had given up too, moved to a job with a bigger payment.
'traitors! See if I care!' she thought, as she entered the empty model house.
The camera was still in the living room, the way she left weeks ago. At least she still had some candles, so she could film herself yet another part of the show.
"Hello ladies! Welcome to one of your last panels towards becoming a Midorean Model! This week you had to portray each a different card sign. Medi Mint, you come first.

You had to be clubs/clover and you did your research very well, basing on acorns. I love the earthy tones, although I can't see why there is blue. Your legs go for miles here and it is balanced! Good job.

Chu, step forward.

You did hearts literally, and very well done. BUT, what is that cat doing there? Or even the dragon? You went over the top this time, hun. Remember that sometimes, more is less.

Empy, your turn.

You did an icy princess worth of millions with all those shiny things! I love the naval tattoo. However, you could've added some color, cause sometimes diamond looks like ice and that is not expensive at all.

So, who goes?
This week, no one, because Jordyn left us.
But next week, top 3 is going to become a top 2!"

mdom ran to turn off the camera. Her job was done. At least for today.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
"Top three!!"Medi bounced her way back from the judging room to the changing area. She yawned from a hard day's work of strutting her stuff but she felt pretty good about this past round and was pretty pleased with the two remaining girls that she was to go against.

She wished the house wasn't so empty lately though. True girls were being cut left and right and Medi was thrilled to now be in the top three, but it wasn't as much fun as the first few days were everyone mingled and fought over petty things. It was at least interesting. Now everyone locked their selves in their rooms to practice poses or secret fashion designs/battle plans. That didn't make good TV at all.

She shook the though out of her head, she'd been on the TV show too much and was starting to think like the producers.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
mdom couldn't handle anymore. Other versions of her reality show were being more succesful, but she wouldn't rest till she finally ended the first Make Me a Midorean Model. When she got a little time for herself, she realized only two girls were there till the end.
She rented an 8mm camera and went to the old haunted model house. Everything was silent. She set up the camera on the living room and prepared to say the lines for one last time.

"Hello girls! Welcome to your last panel towards becoming a Midorean Model. You've faced tough competitors, hard challenges and your own struggles, but now you're here. You made it, and you should be proud of yourselves, even if you don't win. The winner is going to be decided in a portfolio battle. Chu to the left, and Medi to the right.

First round: pets.

Second round: skins

Third round: cards

Fourth round: the eyecatcher

And the winner of Make me a Midorean Model is... "

Silence. mdom couldn't choose one of the girls. They were both beautiful and talented, and without the other judges, she might be biased. She needed other points of view.

{{{{ The poll! Click it!}}}}}}}