Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
mdom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
For further information go here first: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=7277

This is where y'all live.
Feel free to create drama and catfights and backstabbing.
Picture of the week 2:

Pic of the week 1

Empy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
Strolling into the house, Empy looked around, her jaw dropping at the beautiful diggs they'd set up for her and her competitors. "This place is amazing!" she squealed. A moment later, snapping out of her rapture, she realized she was the first one there and ran upstairs, searching room to room in hopes of finding the best one.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Heey y'all!
Wait, why is everyone so late? Y'all must know that a model life isn't easy! You need to be always on time! Empy dear, thanks for coming on time. I shall remember that later.
Now I need to go, cause I'm such a busy woman! I have this show, a talk show, a tv production center, dozens of charities and still need to fix my weave!
Toodles!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
Empy giggled to herself once Mdom had gone, her accent thoroughly amusing. She had promised before the model moderator had gone that she would always be on time, to the best of her ability. A promise she intended to keep. With that done with however, she rushed to the kitchen to make welcome cocktails for all the models that were sure to be flooding the doors shortly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quote        

Strolling into the building, White sighed and shook her head at the sad excuses for models that were sitting around. She sighed and placed her finger up to her lips. "Oh, no, no... This will not do..." she whispered to herself as she glanced around for her fellow judges. She already had a few things to say to them in private. She carefully walked backstage in search of them, needing to complain about a few things.

mdom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
Ohai White dahling!
So, did you get to see our lovely ladies?
Aren't them fiiiierce? Happy
I went through thousands of applications and handpicked them!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
Medi crosses her legs and waves at White when Mdom mentions the "fierce" models.

"Oh h-hello there!"
#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quote        

"You know how I feel about people most of the time... You need to do your picking so much nicer than this, honestly... A few of them are acceptable, but you really need to open your eyes when you're picking these ladies..." White said and shook her head. "You know I've always trusted your judgment... But lately after this- I honestly don't know what to do with you."

mdom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
-locks Medi inside of the house- talk to you later, sweetheart!
-comes closer to White-
Well, we both know I believe in including people in the modelling world! We can change the definition of beauty with this! You need to open your heart and see that Chu can model even if she's plus size, and Medi is 5'2", and Jordyn has burn scars all over her body!
Modelling comes from within, White, you should know it!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quote        

Shaking her head, White begins to walk away from all of this insanity. "You can't ruin traditions, mdom!" she yelled as she paced around the room in an obvious anger fit. She didn't like it when you messed with how things were supposed to be.

mdom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
mdom waved to White as she went away. She knew White was fierce and respected in the fashion world, perhaps even a better model, but who was the head bitch in charge? Yes, mdom was. Also, inclusion does wonders for the ratings, White should know that.

-opens door-
Heeey Medi dear!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Mdom dear.
No peeking.
I'm trying to work on my strut.
#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quote        

Sure it did good for the ratings... But that wasn't how White's head worked in the least bit. She was picky and she was ruthless... Nothing was going to change that, not even the desire for better ratings.

M e w

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
Mew walks into the stylish house in awe, happy to have been chosen to be in the huge competition. She admired the other models but was confident about her own ability to stay on top.
"Hello there, sorry I'm late, didn't get word about my acceptance until just recently," she said in a voice loud enough to be heard by all.

#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:06 pm Reply with quote        

"No one else is worried about being late, so why should you be?" White asked as she finally came back into the building after blowing off some steam. She was still obvious rather annoying though, but she would do her job as a judge... She wasn't here to be nice after all.