Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quote        

I'm trying to match my avatar to my character and wanted some advice. The only info you really need is:
Level: 13
Class: fighter
Race: lower deity
Element: metal
Alignment: evil

Which avatar best fits this description in your opinion? My current one, or one of the avatars above?

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
The purple one above in my opinion. Of course that's just me and it speaks evil to me.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, to me the purple is most evil, orange is most badass, and blue is prettiest. xP I couldn't avoid the pretties.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
I think your current one matches the overall description the best. Glowing flames on your body is pretty evil too. Also, the straight purple one seems to have a extra clothing that a fighter wouldn't have unless it was armor. I see there is some on it, but, nyeh...

I think purple and orange is best. ^^;;

Edit- Except for the fact that the flaming weapon might make it seem like the element is fire. Still, it's a metal sword, so...

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:26 pm Reply with quote        
See, I thought the same thing that you do, Ace, but the flame sword throws it off. >>;;

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. Plus... I like that the orange says badass. ^^;; I think the blue/silver and the purple/silver are more of a colder sort of evil, if that makes sense. The kind that maybe an evil deity would have, but I think a lower deity would be more likely to have the whole 'I'm a badass' thing going on.

Bleh, maybe I'm thinking too much into it.
Dunno how to help with the flame sword, though. Dx

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
I understand what you're saying, and I agree. XD

This avatar doesn't look good with an Axe of Metal though.

And yeah, you're right. I could /technically/ go in and manually change my element to fire, but it not only feels wrong, but I don't like the fire element. > 3>

Oh, does the fact that she has a logical personality and scrutinizing mind change anyone's opinion?

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
I think the face on all three avatars look pretty scrutinizing and logical.

What about the other axes? Or well... any other weapons that aren't obviously some kind of element other than metal.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
Honestly, the sword kinda ties this one together. ><

In this situation, she probably won't do much fighting. More so leading and investigating, so I don't think that the clothes issue would be a problem.

She could just strip. ;D Haha.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I know. It's my favorite avatar of the bunch, and if it wasn't for the flame sword there wouldn't be an issue.

But hey. She's an evil lower deity, I think she could have a flaming sword if she wants too. xD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:58 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, true.

"Hey, if your element is metal, why do you have a FLAMING sword?"
"Shut up, fool! *kills*"

XD

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
No one would live to tell the tale of her flame sword! xD

I dunno if my avatar looks like a nineteen year old assassin or not... I'd hire her, but I'm a little biased...

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:19 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I think she's a little flamboyant to be an assassin. XD

But I think the bigger issue here is: Who would you want to assassinate? D:

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
She's got a dragon, she could just drop down from the skies and you'd never see her coming, flamboyant or not! xD This one I think has sort of a 'devil may care' attitude on the surface, although she's very serious about her job.

And silly Chewy. It's not a matter of who I want to assassinate, but who the client wants me to assassinate. We all have to make a living, after all~

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, of course. And I can see her with that type of personality.

Oh, Ace. I think I prefer your old method of making money. >.>