Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
kalima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quote        
if you look about a centimeter probably a bit less, there is a stray pixel above my head.... i have no idea what its from yet if i figure that out i will tell you

I sold a pair of diety wings to megan she sent me the gold already but i cant send her the wings because she isnt on my list of people i can send to.... im confused about this and would please like some help
figured out
kalima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quote        
i just realized this is the wrong forum got to love the tiredness xD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quote        
No worries; I moved this to the 'Help Me' forum. ^^; It's actually a common mistake.

I actually don't know why that's there; probably due to the layers or something. I've seen it on countless avatars but haven't payed enough attention to decipher what item/set causes it.

Arikana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
kalima wrote:

I sold a pair of diety wings to megan she sent me the gold already but i cant send her the wings because she isnt on my list of people i can send to.... im confused about this and would please like some help
figured out

See if she's made a battle system character?
      If she has, look for the character's name on the list and her username should be beside it in parenthesis. :3 If not, just ask her to make a character. :3

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
kalima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
ariKana wrote:
kalima wrote:

figured out

See if she's made a battle system character?
      If she has, look for the character's name on the list and her username should be beside it in parenthesis. :3 If not, just ask her to make a character. :3

i got that figured out Smile
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
The basic undies is whats causing the stray pixel above your head, I'll go fix it.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:57 am Reply with quote        
x3 undies causing a stray pixel =P

LOL

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!