Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Museum of Art
Goto page 1, 2  Next
kalima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:08 am Reply with quote        
working for a dif site now
dreamer676

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quote        
Wow your stuff is pretty awesome. For someone that thinks colouing is overated your sure good at it. I love your pixels too I was expecting the usual sort Ms paint looking pixels but yeah. I also love that you did FF charaters. Have you done any more of them like Reno or vincent valentine, for example?

Art done by Crow Happy
kalima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quote        
not yet actually i just did those yesterday the ff ones that is, i want to do a full vincent figure Smile and reno they are my favy men -snuggles the plushies-
dreamer676

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:04 am Reply with quote        
Same tbh. I'm in love with Reno and vincent. XD Although I fell for them after watching advent children and have never played FF7. Although my boyf has it maybe I can steal it XD

Art done by Crow Happy
kalima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:05 am Reply with quote        
i know the game of ff7 from back to front i fell in love with vincent in it, and i liked reno but reno became my other love at advent children Happy
Megan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quote        
Wow, I love your arts.
: D
I wish I was even half as good as you.

-In awe-

kalima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quote        
xD -hugs megan- thanks for the compliments I may open a shop here for sketches im moving so i dont really have the time to color
dreamer676

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:11 am Reply with quote        
kalima wrote:
i know the game of ff7 from back to front i fell in love with vincent in it, and i liked reno but reno became my other love at advent children Happy

Awesome. Reno was the bad guy in FF7 though wasn't he? Parrt of the turks or some such. I have tried my best to look him up but y'know the internet. Yeah me thinks I'll have to steal from my boyf. Also sorry I took up space in your thread talking about final fantasy XD

Art done by Crow Happy
kalima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quote        
dreamer676 wrote:
kalima wrote:

Awesome. Reno was the bad guy in FF7 though wasn't he? Parrt of the turks or some such. I have tried my best to look him up but y'know the internet. Yeah me thinks I'll have to steal from my boyf. Also sorry I took up space in your thread talking about final fantasy XD
no its all good we should make a final fantasy nerds hangout Happy and well he is a bad guy but hes also humorous and i like him lol
Megan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quote        
Ooh,
you're moving?
That good or bad for you?
o:

kalima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:20 am Reply with quote        
technically bad <.< -sighs- dont want to get into it
dreamer676

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quote        
kalima wrote:
dreamer676 wrote:
kalima wrote:

no its all good we should make a final fantasy nerds hangout Happy and well he is a bad guy but hes also humorous and i like him lol

yeah! We should totally do that. I'll give you the honours of opening it though coz I'm rubbish at welcome posts XD

Art done by Crow Happy
kalima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:27 am Reply with quote        
i will when I am not really tired lol
dreamer676

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quote        
lol fair enough XD

Art done by Crow Happy
Megan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 am Reply with quote        
Oh, I'm sorry for bringing it up.
):

Hope it works out for the best for you, though.
^^