Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / News & Announcements
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Happy American Thanksgiving to you! ^___^
Arikana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
      So with the arrival of the American Thanksgiving, we have a special event item for you! ^___^

You can win it from the turkey monster on in the battle system that's on level two. Or buy it from another users. :3
      EDIT: They also drop from the other Thanksgiving monsters that were added in yesterday. ^w^

Good luck getting the item, and have a happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans out there! [:

This item will probably be available up until December 5th. :3 So stock up while you can! ^___^

If you have complains about getting the items, please post them HERE. Thanks. [:

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
Happy thanksgiving. ^_^

How long will these items be available, Ari?

Arikana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
      I edited into the original announcement post, but I'll post it again. It'll probably be available until December 5th. [:

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
I'm just wondering, is the drop rate for this item rare or something? I hardly fight any turkeys and the few I have I have't gotten anything, it seems I fight more Halloween monsters.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, thanks. ^^

Speaking of which, most of those should probably be removed considering the event is over. ^^;

Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not getting Halloween items, I just fighting Halloween Monster alll the time....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, you can't get those through the battle system anymore since the event is over. ^^;

Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
I know that, I thought, you thought, I was getting thoses event items, trust me I have enough Halloween ones.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, I see. xD No, I just mean that there's really no need for all of the witches and pumpkins now that the event is over - they could all come back some other time.

But I'm sorry - I've thrown us off topic.

Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, yes, well I wondering if maybe one of the admins, could make it so the turkey appears more that why they can keep the drop the same.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
I'll go get rid of the Halloween monsters, I really have know idea why they are still there...

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
I'll go get rid of the Halloween monsters, I really have know idea why they are still there...

Yay! Thank you very much.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
      Finally got rid of the Halloween monsters. [: ...at least I think so. XP

It should be easier to run across a turkey now, but I'll make a couple more Thanksgiving themed monsters to drop the A.Thanksgiving item. ^__^

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
Like the Chicken!
Arikana

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
      The chicken has nothing to do with Thanksgiving. ^___^"
      I sorta just put it there cause I wanted more food monsters! XD <333

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next