Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
_AnaTolia_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quote        
Emma mounted the bay-colored horse as Blue slowly walked the countryside, taking his time. She led him to walk right beside Stormrunner and Alex, since she decided to talk to him as she rode.

Meh Goal :: 913/8700 silver
What's my goal for? *shrugs*
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
Alex smiled at Emma when she came closer. He figured she wanted to talk about something though he wasn't sure what so he would wait for her to start since he really wasn't certain what he would say in the first place.

_AnaTolia_

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
Once Emma was close enough that Alex could hear her, she began to talk. "Do you have any recent festivals in the city?" She asked. Emma loved festivals; all she knew were the ones held in the country. She couldn't help but wonder what people of higher rank do during festivals.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
"Hmm The most recent one was a few month ago. I was unable to attend it though seeing as I had to be away on business for my father again. I wish I had been able to I heard the jousting contest was wonderful this year." He said sighing. If he had been able to attend he would have been apart of that particular contest despite his mothers wishes that he wouldn't enter it or any contests that would put him in harms way. Of course he loved to go against his mothers wishes seeing as there were so many things she didn't like him doing.

_AnaTolia_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh." Emma paused for a while. She had always thought that royalty like Alex could do anything they want. Just thinking about this made her shudder a bit. She then frowned. "But, surely you could do anything fun. What is your idea of fun back at the palace?" She asked.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
"Hmmm Well I do like fencing I always find that fun when I can find the time between all the politics to do so." He said almost laughing at the look on her face. He guessed she must of thought of him as someone that could do whatever he pleased. Of course it used to be that way before his father started making bad judgment calls causing Alex to clean up all the mess just to keep peace. So far he had prevented two wars between neighboring countries by reopening trade routes that his father had closed.

_AnaTolia_

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
"Fencing, huh?" Emma mused, imagining Alex fencing somebody, suit and all. "And politics? Sorry to be rude, but, honestly, I'm not interested in politics. I keep track of any wars going on, though." She honestly said, her horse somewhat agreeing with her by whinnying.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
"Unfortunately in my position I must care about politics. Well at the least pretend I care. If it weren't for me taking care of some of my father's recent messes we would probably be in a war right now." He sighed thinking about the conversation that had taken place not that long ago with the king of a neighboring country. Luckily he had been able to smooth it over but how long would that last. The king there had all but treated him like a child for not yet being a king much less having a wife in order to become king. "No wonder mother is having this foolish tournament to find me a wife." He thought sighing yet again. He didn't want to marry any of the girls in the court halls they were all dimwitted and foolish. "Anyway what do you like to do during festivals out here if there are any?" He asked uncertain most of the time he was away on business or locked up in the castle doing more business ever since his father had taken ill things had been left up to him to handle.

_AnaTolia_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, I guess that's a good thing. I have heard that you have been able to fix any of your father's mistakes." Emma noted, remembering overhearing her parents talk about a war that was going to happen but then was stopped because of Alex. "I think you'd make a great king." She admitted, her horse suddenly halting in its footsteps, as if she was the one who said those words.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quote        
"At least someone does. Of course my mother and most everyone else in the court seem to say that a great king cannot be had without a great queen. So my mother has started some foolish tournament thing in the main city hoping that it will find me a wife." He sighed and ran his finger through his hair.

"Not that I don't want one just I want time to find someone I care about and who cares for me in return. Not that cares about me because I am a prince and can get them higher up in the court so they can be over people. That's not the type of woman I would want ruling by my side." He continued stopping Stormrunner a few paces ahead of where Emma and her horse where.

_AnaTolia_

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
Emma listened to his every word, suddenly feeling shy. 'He should've talked about this to another boy, not like some country girl like me.' She thought, urging her horse to walk slowly. She then kept silent and smiled. "I hope you find the one." Emma said, her spirits somewhat wavering.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quote        
"I did not intend to make you nervous." Alex said noticing how her tone of voice had changed. It was one of uncertainty now. "I was just simply stating a thought I have had for a long time now." He said hoping to lighten the mood he had accidentally soured. "At least you somewhat understand my meaning while most others call me a fool for my belifes." He said having Stormrunner start back up in a slow walk. He really had not meant to upset Emma in anyway but she was so diffrent than most women he had met that it was hard for him to judge how her reactions would be.

_AnaTolia_

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh no, I'm not nervous." Emma chimed, keeping those thoughts deep inside for now. "They call you a fool? Everyone is different." She simply said, her horse grazing on the grass. She then decided to get off, since she knew that her horse wouldn't move when she would graze for a few hours or so.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
"Yes they call me a fool. They think I am stupid for not liking all the attention the women at court give me. Especially my friend Andrew he wishes he could get the attention I do from the ladies. Me personally I would prefer if they kept there hands to themselves. Not saying I dislike woman its just I prefer to allow a person into my space than have them force there way in." He said hoping all the he had said made since. He wasn't great at talking with people at times unless it was politics.

_AnaTolia_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, it isn't wrong to speak your mind and be different." Emma mused, leaning on a nearby tree. "I know I was pretty different. All my 'friends' kept talking about how exciting and luxurious palace life is, while I can only focus on taking care of my family and the animals. It seems that the animals are the only ones who listen to me."