Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 87, 88, 89  Next
Atraea

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
Jade found herself blushing furiously for reasons she couldn't place. "He...uhm...he's just..."

The girl asked you a question, dearie.

She clasped the drop pendant in her hand again, almost a reflexive for when she wanted Epol to keep his comments to himself. "H-he's...well..." She shut the door behind her and took her place back on the futon, taking the last sip of her now lukewarm tea. "It's...it's complicated. He's...His name's Ivan. I met him when I was a freshman in high school. He...was my English teacher. A grad student, doing an internship of sorts. After my freshman year, due to his popularity among the students, he ended up getting a job there full time. He was my tutor for his class. Incredibly smart guy. A real bookworm. Listens to classical music and all that." She paused, and looked at Viola to see what her reaction was to this. She looked back at the empty cup, as if to regain her focus, and continued, "Anyway, I got to know him really well, and he got to know me. He was one of the few people, aside from my parents I mean, who knew about what I was and didn't judge me for it. My first major fight with a Misus monster was during lunch period, my freshman year. They attacked the cafeteria, and I made the stupid decision to transform right then and there. Everyone there saw, and word got out real quick. Guys kept hitting on me, wanting to see me transform, or just see me in my outfit. Girls saw their guys talk to me and spread rumor that I was a slut, or that I 'used my magical seductive powers' on them. Heh. Even if I did have them, they sure didn't do me any good. My first time was with a football player at this party I was invited and stupidly went to, and it wasn't exactly...well anyway. The rest of the Track and Field team I was on wouldn't speak to me, thinking that I shouldn't even be allowed on the team because they thought my powers would give me an edge over them."

Realizing she was rambling again, Jade took a minute to remember where she was going with this, brushing her bangs from her forehead as she thought. "Around my senior year, when I turned eighteen, I was complaining to Ivan how I didn't have a date for prom, but still really wanted to go. But going to prom alone was a social stigma at our school, and I was enough of an outcast already, ya know? He jokingly offered to take me, saying, 'Hey you're eighteen. You can make your own decisions right? I may be cuttin' it close, but hey. Still legal, ha ha!' I just laughed it off, but one of the girls on the track team heard him from the hall, and told the entire team. The team must've told everyone they knew, because by the next morning, everyone was talking about it...staring at me in the halls and whispering to each other. English was unbearable, I couldn't even bring myself to look at him. At lunch, Ivan was called to the office. I later found out that they chewed him out severely, even though it was just a joke. He almost lost his job."

She began to feel strangely fidgety again, and put her hands to work, fiddling with the frayed ends of her shorts again. "I ended up not going, ya know, due to the Misus and stuff. The battle was short, but long enough to where there was no point in going. So I headed home. When I got there, Ivan was in the living room, talking to my dad. He was wearing a suit and everything...had flowers for me. When I walked in and asked what Ivan was doing there, my dad told me to put on my prom dress; that Ivan was going to take me out to dinner." Jade looked up and smiled wistfully as she remembered that night. "It was the most wonderful and romantic thing anyone had ever done for me. We spent a lot of time together that summer, ya know, when I could. He helped me get into this college. He helped with my essays, my letters of recommendation, everything. He even helped pay for my dorm freshman year when financial aid wouldn't cover it."

Her smile faded, and her eyes fell back on the cup. "We kinda lost touch after that though. I got a new cell phone, and as I just now found out, he'd gone back to school for his masters, so he could get a new job in Heartsborough. Epol had been fussin' at me to call Ivan for awhile, so I finally decided to do it while I still had him on my mind. You'll probably meet him at some point."

We did not "fuss" at you to do anything, we merely suggested that--

"Epol, shut up."

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:59 am Reply with quote        
"How sweet!" Viola almost squealed, but she stopped herself. Keep it together, girl. "I wish I could have an experience like that to tell you about. Hey, I wish I could tell you that the boys game me attention. Unfortunately, the reaction to my transforming near my old high school was, well... not as positive."

"As you may know, most of the Magical Girls to come out of Ironbridge High aren't exactly the good guys. Unfortunately, that's what all my classmates thought that I was. When I transformed for the first time, the entire school decided to stay far away from me. Even farther than before" She smirked. "They were afraid that if they ever teased me or said something that I didn't like, I would blow them to pieces with a lightning bolt."

Of course, that was almost entirely the truth. At that point in her life, she most likely would've blown any bully to smithereens. That was the whole reason she accepted her powers- to keep people from picking on her. She was different now, though. Changed.

Why don't you tell her the truth? You two are going to be working together for the next few years. It's best that you say everything about yourself right now. Her Vilo, Lenta, had decided to speak up again. What she offered Viola was very sound advice, but not to Viola.

Viola shook her head. "No. Not until we have known each other for a while. Remember how long it took the previous trio to trust me? It's nice to have this kind of trust right from the start. If I tell her, what will it do?"

She will find out eventually. I sense a great darkness nearby. One that may know you. Don't you think it would be better to tell her yourself before HE does?

That left Viola silent for a while. "I'll tell her when I feel it is the right time to reveal such information."

But...

"When the time is right."

It was Lenta's turn to become silent. Very well... and the prescence faded.

Atraea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quote        
We like how you forgot to mention the part about Ivan Proctor being an agent for The Agency, and how he was only posing as an English teacher for surveillance purposes. He would have gotten close to you anyway, he just happened to be a sweet fellow as well.

Jade smirked, listening to Viola's story about life at Ironbridge High. Why do you think I said it's complicated? She'll find out. I think Ivan may want her as an informant as well. Not now of course, but later on. And "sweet fellow?" Is there something should know Epol?

Oh, now you decide to use your inside voice? And no there is not anything you should know. He is far too young. Relationships like the ones you humans partake in are hardly conducive to beings such as ourselves who have the hindsight of nearly billions of years. That and I do not particularly care for his taste in interiors.

...what?

Did you see his apartment that night? Those curtains were detestable.

She snickered and thought You're so odd sometimes, and went back to talking to Viola. "Heh, well, I didn't get as much attention as you might think. And most of what I did get was negative. Lightning huh? See at least with that, you can scare people off. I have Fauna. Flower's and such. I punch stuff, and what happens? Petals. Everywhere. And I wield a flower spear thing. I cannot tell you how many times I heard 'Hey use Razor Leaf! herp derp,' when I'd be fighting. Ugh."

Jade looked up at Viola just in time to see her shake her head. She was about to ask if something was wrong, but just as she opened her mouth...

Leave it.

What?

She and her guardian are talking about something. Let it be.

Oh...wait, a busybody like you is telling me to drop it? You can't say that you are't the least bit curious...

That is because I already know, Jade. We all do. But you must hear it from her, when the time is right. It is not something you need to concern yourself with right now.

Do I at least get a hint?

...You thought about it earlier. When she first mentioned where she was from.

"...Oh. Right." Jade essentially had her suspicions confirmed, but she decided to follow Epol's advice. For once. But either way. It was getting to be about dinner time, and she needed to prepare for her day tomorrow. "Well, I gotta get goin'. Gotta get ready for the first day and what not. I'm try and get an outline written, just so I know what points to cover. We'll probably stop by a little while after she gets here. Did your snitch tell you about Aimee?"

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
Viola chuckled. "I never got that when I was fighting. Then again, most people ran the moment I transformed." She smirked. She was most likely giving things away. People didn't exactly run away from a Magical Girl unless she was one of the Misus. She didn't really care. If Jade guessed on her own, that would make telling her everything much easier.

While she was talking to Lenta, she saw Jade about to talk. "Oh sorry. I'm getting a bit of a headache." She took a sip of her chamomile tea. She put her other hand on her forehead.

Smooth.

She looked over at the clock. "Oh. Yes. It is getting late, isn't it? Now that you mention it, I have a paper to work on. I usually like getting these things done about three days before the due date, so I have three days to edit." She grinned. She realized that she sounded like the world's biggest nerd with that last statement, but she didn't care.

"And on Aimee, all I learned from her is what you told me. That she and Cyrel are going to the same school. If I don't get any more info on her, I'll ask Cyrel if she knows her."

"Oh yes... what's happening tomorrow?"

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
Cyrel was lying in her bed for about twenty minutes when she realized that it wasn’t even really time to go to bed. “How stupid of me.” She muttered to herself getting up and going downstairs to the kitchen. Her grandfather was making dinner.

“I thought you had gone to bed without dinner.” He said to her as he finished cutting up the chicken. “We are having your favorite meal and dessert and since it is still early we can go get your phone after we eat.” He continued to chatter; it wasn’t always like him to be this way towards her but today was important. He knew it seemed that way to her so he figured a little spoiling never hurt.

“Thanks gramps.” She said using her typical term for him even since she was 12 she had been calling him that he never seemed to mind it. She loved when he would seemingly spoil her for no reason. Especially when chicken alfrado was involved or even chocolate cheesecake they were her favorite foods. She also liked the fact that she would be getting a cell phone; she was one of the only girls at school that didn’t have one aside from one other girl she had noticed. The girl seemed quite and kept to her-self, people talked about her at times it looked like. Cyrel had always wanted to talk to the girl but always noticed that she seemed busy with schoolwork or something else.

“Her names Aimee and you will get to know her soon enough.” Varia suddenly said in Cyrel’s mind. Startling her out of her thoughts.

”So is she one of the magical girls you were talking about me meeting and making friends with?” Cyrel asked in her mind, she didn’t want to speak the question out loud and have to tell her grandfather that she wasn’t talking to him; she was just talking to the voice in her head.

Yes, and good you already have figured out you can respond in thought. It takes most girls forever to figure that out. I knew there was a reason I decided to do this again.” Varia said a giant smile on her face, of course Cyrel couldn’t see it but still.

”Thanks Varia.” Cyrel thought going back to her other thoughts. She decided at lunch tomorrow she would have to sit next to this Aimee girl and find out about her. She just hoped the girl wouldn’t think she was prying or anything.

Atraea

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
((Lol, yes, don't be like Jade and scream into the air Happy))

"Well, figure I'll just start with introduction stuff. Ask her what she knows, and fill in the gaps. I'ma try and be as honest as I can with her, ya know? Tell her stuff I wish someone had told me. Then I guess we'll discuss how the training's gonna work, get a schedule made up, etc. We'll stop by once she gets here, in case there's anything I might've missed. I could really use your input tomorrow. And we can ask her about your Pari too. Well, I'll see ya tomorrow." Jade gave somewhat of an awkward wave, and let herself out. She walked back toward the stairs, down them, and to her door. Just as she put a hand on the knob, she waited.

"...*sigh*"

...What is the matter?

"...need a drink. Like really need a drink. Just to take the edge off. I'ma go to the corner store."

...Fine.

"...What, no resistance? No nagging? No, "you have duties as a Sene and you can't spend your days in a drunken stupor?"

...An abject lesson. That is the way you learned before, We cannot see why it would not work now.

"Hm." Jade's eyelids felt heavy, and the guilt she was feeling was enough to alleviate the need for alcohol. "...I think I have a soda left. Or something. I'll just. drink that, I guess." She went into her apartment, and walked past the living room into the kitchen. The living room had a black leather couch and love seat, with a coffee table between them. Next to the love seat was an end table with a lamp, and a TV completed the circle. The remote sat on the end table. The kitchen was a small niche, in the corner of the room, but it had everything she needed. She opened the fridge and pulled out a cream soda.

Heh. It looks like a beer...kinda. Hm.

She opened it up and went to her bedroom. The bedroom had drawers, a bureau, a nightstand with a lamp and alarm clock. Her bedding was green. Her mom thought it clever. She dumped her phone on the stand, set her soda there too, and got undressed, putting on her pajamas while removing her pendant and dropping it on the bed.

Hey, Epol.

Hm?

Was I-- She figured she might as well speak aloud, considering there was no one else there. "Was I...is this really my last chance?"

Silence.

"Epol? Hello?"

We are here.

"Well? Is it?"

...Yes. We have discussed it. This is the last chance you have. Why? Did we not tell you this earlier?

"...yeah. I just wanted to check."

Hm...

Jade pulled on her t-shirt and sleep shorts, and took a sip of her soda. She looked at the bottle and scrunched her nose at it. "*Sigh...not he same."

How is it not? It looks the same. It is bubbly, and yellow, like the other liquid.

She made a confused face, then nodded knowingly. "I keep forgetting you're omnipresent, not omniscient..."

If we were that, I am sure we would have a much easier time with the Misus than we do, and this conflict would have long ended. But about the liquid you are drinking? How is it not the same?

She chugged the rest of the soda and burped, then plopped down on the bed. She lay back, one hand in the air, attempting to balance the bottle on her finger. "No alcohol."

What is that? And is that necessary to enjoy the drink?

"What, balancing the bottle? No." The bottle leaned and swayed on the tip of her finger.

You know what I meant

The bottle leaned a bit too far and fell off, landing on her stomach. "Just you? No we? Why?"

Because I am the only one asking. I want to know.

"Not for everyone. You an't have it until you're past a certain age. Not that it ever stopped anyone."

If it is not for everyone why do you need it?

The bottle rolled off her stomach, the bed spread, then hit the floor with a clink. It rolled around on the wood floor until it hit the closet door, laying there, lolling on its side.

"...Makes it easy."

Makes what easy?

Jade pulled back the cover and climbed into bed turning out the light. The last response Epol got before she drifted to sleep:

Everything.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
Viola sighed as the door clicked shut. It was nice getting some company for once. She usually didn't get any visitors. Her only three friends decided to go away for college, and she wasn't even sure if they were still training.

Well, Lolita is a Sene on the other side of the country with her own Pari, and the other two haven't tried very hard. They'll most likely be dropped soon. Lenta responded to Viola's stray thought.

Viola sipped her tea. It was finally cool enough to drink. For some reason, tea always tasted better when it was more on the lukewarm side. She didn't know why, though. "Thanks for the update, Len." She said back. There was nobody to listen, so she felt safe talking to herself out loud. "Sometimes I wonder how those three are doing. I mean, their destinies called them elsewhere, but sometimes I wish they would've stuck around here for longer. I've always had a hard time making new friends."

You'll get better, Viola. Remember, you are still young. The cameo emitted a comforting warmth. Jade is a good person, and will make a wonderful friend.

Viola nodded. Lenta was right. She was still young, and there were many friends to be made. Plus, she was different now. In college, people were a lot more accepting than in high school. No need to let old feelings get in the way of new ones. Her and Jade would most likely get along quite well, and there were lots of people on campus. She should go and introduce herself to more people sometime soon.

Right now, though, she had a paper to work on and sleep to be had.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
((Short post is short))

Cyrel and her grandfather had just returned home it was much later now and Cyrel finally had a cell phone. She had picked one that wasn’t too expensive and seemed simple enough to use. She didn’t want anything fancy just a phone to make quick calls from so she could let her grandfather know what was up and also to let her Sene know if she would be late or anything. She grabbed the phone to check the caller I.D to get Jades number off of it to program it into her phone. That was the only other number in it aside from her home phone number at least for now.

After programming the number into her phone she went and changed into her night clothes and went to bed. “It’s going to be a long interesting day tomorrow.” She said to herself as she closed her eyes rolled over and went to sleep.

Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:47 am Reply with quote        
Aimee's parents soon finished unloading their orders and returned to the store. After the usual "how was your day?" conversation, her mother suggested she returned home to eat and do the rest of her homework. Her and her father would stay at the store later this evening, needing to arrange the new flowers they had just received. With a nod, Aimee gathered her things and, after a small hug to both her parents, she exited the store.

It was already getting dark outside, and cooler too, but she didn't care. She had taken that road so many times before the she could probably found eh way blindfolded. And the apartment were she lived wasn't that far away. She walked slowly, enjoying the nice fresh wind on her face and wondering what would happen next.

"The cat thing said I would meet others soon," she thought out loud, a bad habit that sometimes made her look weird. Although the recent events had made her doubt of her mental well-being, this evening she felt like everything was fine. She still didn't think most of it was true, but she could allow herself to dream from time to time. "I wonder what they will be like. Hopefully it won't be some of those idiotic girls at school..."

Soon, the young girl reached the door of her apartment. She unlocked it and entered, before closing it and locking it back. She then headed for her bedroom, dropping her bag on the bed and heading to the kitchen to grab something to eat. She didn't feel like cooking much, and after a few seconds of thinking she decided to go with a simple ham sandwich. It took barely a few minutes to make, and then she returned to her room with it and a big glass of apple juice. She placed the plate and glass on a side table, exchanged her uniform for more relax clothes, and then she sat on her bed, her book open in front of her, a pencil in one hand and a sandwich in the other.

Atraea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
~The Next Day~ Tuesday, 4:15 pm

Jade had been busy this morning. As it was Tuesday, she had no classes, so she slept in, waking up around 10:30, when the automated sprinkler system came on and began hitting her window at 5 minute intervals. She showered and dressed: a green and white, horizontal-striped tank-top, jean short-shorts, and white flip-flops. She walked to the small grocer just off campus downtown. It was a grocer and deli, so she got some sandwiches while she was there, egg salad, chicken salad, tuna, turkey and ham. Something for everyone to eat if they were hungry, and if not, she'd eat them for lunch this week. She got a couple six packs of beer as per usual, and Epol made some strange sounds as he bit back the urge to nag her.

Upon returning home and putting up groceries, she sat down with an empty notebook, to write and outline of things to tell Cyrel about her job when she got here. That was at 3:30. 45 minutes and two of twelve beers later, Jade was still sitting on the floor in the living room, using the coffee table as a makeshift desk.

"Epol."

Hm?

"How honest am I allowed to be with her?"

Not brutally, if that is what you are indeed asking.

She groaned. "Right." she put a hand to her forehead, giving a exasperated sigh, rising from the table again for what would be her third beer from the kitchen. "Look I'ma be honest Epol," she spoke as she opened the bottle and set it on the edge of the table opposite of her notebook. "I'm not sure quite how to sell this. You and I both know my overall experience with this stuff was less than stellar, and I wouldn't want anyone to go through what did."

Then make sure she does not have the same problems you did.

"What do you mean?"

Jade, we chose you from a pragmatist' perspective. You were in the right place, a the right time. There were others we could have picked, but we chose you, as you had the most potential.

Jade was struck dumb. "...w-what?"

Now before you fly off the proverbial handle, hear me out. Me, alone. If given the choice, I would not have chose you. You were not equipped, emotionally, for the burden we placed on your shoulders. I also do not think any Pari should be without a Sene, or at least some guidance. We should have given you more than we did. But despite your previous shortcomings and lack of experience and direction, you did well. In fact you far exceeded expectations. But we see...no. I see the price you have paid for it.

"...Epol...I..."

Jade. They chose you as Sene to this Pari because this is the last chance you have to prove yourself to them. I chose you because while they may not see their mistakes, I do. I do not want another Pari to carry the burden you did with no one to help or be there for her. With the experience you have now, I know you can give the advice, direction, and support Cyrel will need. You can do this.

"...I don't...know what to say. T-th-thanks. Like, seriously. I'm not kidding. That...that means so much to hear you say that." Epol said nothing for while, but somehow, Jade could tell he was beaming. A few moments of silence passed before Epol spoke up again.

...if you let it sit there?

"Hm? Sorry, I zoned out for a minute. What'd you say?"

You drink. I have heard you complain many a time about it getting warm if you let it sit there with the cap off.

"Shit, you're right! Well lemme just--" as Jade reached across the table to grasp the bottle, a jarring sound from the door startled her.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"HOLY FU--" She jumped forward just as her middle finger had taped the bottle, knocking it over. The smell of fermented wheat, hops, and what ever other spices that were in the beer soon filled the air as her sacred nectar seeped flowed out from the bottle and onto the floor. "...OH GOD DAMN IT. REALLY? REALLY? Augh christ, it's in the rug..."

You might want to get that.

"And let this rug stain and have my apartment reek of beer? I'm not that far down the hold yet." She got up carefully, slowly, maneuvering around the table to the bottle, muttering curses under her breath, careful not to step in the spill."

You could at least let the girl you are here...

"Hush up." She grabbed a paper towel roll from the cabinet under the sink. She called to the door, "I heard you don't worry, I'll be there inna sec!"

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:15 pm Reply with quote        
“Ok” Cyrel said waiting patiently; she was still wearing her school uniform and a large blue bow in her hair. She actually hated the bow but had been advised that morning by Varia to wear it since it was the only thing that had remained with her after her first and only transformation so far.
”To bad I couldn’t talk to that Aimee girl today but she seemed so busy with her studies. Oh well at least I was able to stick my number in her locker and tell her to call me some time if she wanted to study.” She thought realizing the last bit would probably freak the girl out and give her the wrong impression but she would explain if the girl ever called, why she had done it that way. She had also found out that Aimee was a grade below her; she would have never thought that at first the girl seemed so smart. At least Cyrel thought so; though Cyrel made good grades she wasn’t one to keep her head in the books all the time. They got boring to her she preferred to be moving rather sitting there reading all the time.

“Don’t worry about it too much dear, things will go ok.” Varia suddenly chimed in.

”Are you always there reading thoughts?” Cyrel asked she wasn’t really angry with Varia just some thoughts should remain just that thoughts.

”Yes and no” Varia said in her airy way of speaking. “If you would prefer if we didn’t sift through all your thoughts there’s a way to do that but you will need to be taught how first.” She continued saying “For now thought that you’re best interests are what we have in mind.” She said before fading away.

”We?” It was the first time Cyrel had herd Varia refer to her-self collectively since she had been contacting her. “Oh well I should have known all this would be more confuseing than ever.” She said to herself pulling at the overly large bow that was over her bun and continueing to wait paitently for the door to open.

Atraea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
((shorrrrtttt))

After dabbing at the spot with a sponge and Febreezing the room to high heaven, Jade finally got around to answering the door. She opened the door, empty beer bottle and paper towel in hand. She blew a short puff of air up into her bangs, a nonverbal way of expressing mild exasperation.

"Hey, uh...come on in! Sorry about the wait, had a bit of a mishap ya know. Uh, just sit...wherever I guess. Oh! Except on the other side of the coffee table there, it's still a bit wet."
She made her way to the trashcan, throwing the beer and paper towel away. She went to the fridge and pulled out another beer. She was about to close the fridge when she realized that she had a guest. "Do you want anything to eat? I got some sandwiches from a nearby deli, chicken salad, egg salad tuna, turkey...I've got some cream sodas in here too."

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
((Supper short post is supper short))

”Um no I’m fine right now thanks.” Cyrel said looking around; she could tell the room had just been heavily doused in air freshener because of some other smell she couldn’t quite place. ”Was that alcohol in her hand?” She thought to herself not that she minded if her Sene drank but she figured it was kindave odd for their first meeting.

”Yes it was alcohol in her hand but don’t worry about it she will be a good teacher.” Varia chimed in trying to be comforting.

”Right I will trust in your judgment.” She thought still looking around, it was different from her own home but it really didn’t matter much. She had never really been in an apartment before except for one of her friends a long time ago but it was different than this. “Um so what exactly will I be learning?” She asked getting straight to the point. She was nervous and apparently so was her Sene. She hoped she wasn’t coming off as pushy or anything being blunt it was just the way she was at times.

Atraea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh! Right, right, yes uhm. Well, first, I wanted to get an idea of what all you knew." She opened her new bottle, carefully this time, and made her way to the loveseat. She slid into it from the arm of the chair, leaning back on the other while her legs dangled over the side. "Uh please, have a seat."

She's nervous.

Yes Epol, I can see that. Hand off learning remember? Abject lesson? I'ma do it my way. You trust me don't you?

...*sigh* All right, all right. Just please, watch the drinking? Do not frighten the poor girl.

"What's she got to be afraid of--...did I say that out loud? Well, anyway. Just start from the first time the Vilos contacted you, what they said and go from there. That way I can get a better feel of what all you already know and what I should cover.

And it give me a chance to finish my beer.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quote        
"Well they first contacted me during winter break this year." Cyrel said taking a seat on the floor."The basically told me I have ability's and that I can use them to help people, but I could only use those ability's if I chose to join them. I of course accepted it which is why I am here now and umm." She wasn't sure she should mention the mishap with her transforming.

"She did say everything" Varia chimed in ever so coyly.

"I know that" Cyrel said a unhappy look on her face. She was starting to not like having someone in her head even if this person believed in her. "Umm sorry right um I transformed accidentally once when they told me about all this I don't know how or why. They guessed it was all the adrenaline and excitement that caused it. It didn't last long maybe two minutes but I have this giant bow from it." She said pointing to the bow that was on her head. She really did hate the size of it, it seemed enormous especially in comparison with her hair bun. "That's about it other than they told me to expect a call from you and now I have a voice in my head most of the time." She said summing everything up the best she could.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 87, 88, 89  Next