Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

What's Your Favorite Old School Pokemon?
Pikachu
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Charizard
16%
 16%  [ 9 ]
Squirtle
12%
 12%  [ 7 ]
Bulbasaur
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
All of the above!!:DD
18%
 18%  [ 10 ]
Other[Specify in Thread]
25%
 25%  [ 14 ]
I don't like old school Pokemon v.v
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 55

Nikki

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quote        

Neh, I'm good. :P I'll just chill with my lowly user spot. I don't want to deal with politics anymore. I'll just be naive and oblivious.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
Fiiiiiine. You can be an art stalker then. x33 <3

Heyhey~!! I almost have my first full avvie. x33 Isn't that ultra rad?

Surprisingly enough, I'm not friends with any of the staff yet. On like... Kinsaki and Cry I was. x3 Back when Kinsaki was fun, I was friends with like... ALL the staff. Most of the staff back then have resigned though because it wasn't worth being staff on that piece of crap site. D<

Nikki

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quote        

AHHHHH I JUST LOGGED ONTO GPXP TO CLICK A FEW PEOPLE, AND I GOT A FUCKING ENTEI EGG!! isn't it fucking spiffy?! -hugs it- o______o I'm in love.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:46 pm Reply with quote        
I wish I had one. DDDDD: </3
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quote        
The pre release was fun. I barely won any rounds or got any raffle prizes. Made me sad. D';
And apparently Battle Road is next Sunday as well. ^^

Hiroku

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
o_o *pokes the egg* hehe. . . I want scrambled eggs!

Embrace the depression
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
I updated the news now after the long hiatus >w<
@Freshie:
You went?Luckyy D:
I read about it in my Nintendo Power magazine,I heard if you cosplayed you could dive in a ball pit and get free items :O
-runs to get magazine-
Yeah,it was in New York o wo

Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
I went to the local pre-release in my boyfriend's town (soon to me mine too ^^). I also went to the Battle Road. I failed hardcore. >w<
No cosplays nor ball pit was found at ours. ^^
A lot of the Juniors and kids were wearing (mostly) homemade Pokemon t-shirts..

I think I'm still one of the only over 20yo girls there..theres only like three (including the league leader who plays with her son) and at least two younger girls..

My next deck I'm hoping to be a "Eeveeution" deck, with the whole Rising Rivals set and all. I dunno if thats becoming popular now or not. ^^

On a similar note, I'm hoping before I move that I'll be able to go to the hobby shop my cousin works at and get whatever he can get me. I got connections. xD

AutumnDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quote        
Hello there. As far as Pokemon goes I find the manga the best, the games a close second, and the anime third. The anime juse went downhill to me. Ah, well, at least the old anime was good, ne? My favorite characters Are Lance (preferably in the manga 'specially the Yellow ark. Evil lance is evil yus?)

I'm so zetta slow on my Platinum game, a few other DS gave have been occupying my time (if you got the reference then you can guess what I was playing XD). I should have beaten the 1337 Four (my utterly stupid way of typing the Elite Four) by now but nooo that jerk Lucian won't let me win Gaaagh!

Ohyus. Any anime con goes here that happened to be at the Pokemon photoshoot at Anime North this year.
I was the gijinka magikarp.
Hai
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:25 pm Reply with quote        
ZOMG ZETTA!!!!!
-tackles'n clings-

I love that game. ^^
AutumnDragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quote        
How interesting, find a TWEWY fan in a Pokemon Fan thread :0

Oh Pokemon and your amazing ability to make stuff off-topic.
My friend and her other friend had a 2-hour conversation over wi-fi about the end of the world, or something like that.

I'm pretty sure little battling happened.

That reminds me of when I first found out that you can communicate over wi-fi battles. I couldn't quite figure out why my friend always knew what move I was going to make... XD
I need to keep my DS volume up more often.
Naakhtet

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
Hello. I love Pokemon. My favorite of all time is Eevee. Its name is the same forward and backward! Anyway, I don't really watch the new anime. It just doesn't work for me. I lke mast of the games though. It's funny. I got Platinum, but lost it before getting the second Badge. It's been about a month and I still can't find it.. Oh well. I love the music from the Red/Blue/Yellow gamed, Especially Vermilion City's music. I like Goldenrod City's song too. I know it's from Gold/Silver/Crystal, but it's still awesone... Anyway, I love Pokemon.

Don't diss Gardevoir...
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quote        
-flails-
I never got my new Nintendo Power magazine D:

I haven't played Platinum for soo long,I can't beat the Eterna gym XD
FAIL

lil person34

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
Fuzzey: I haven't played Platinum in a while too.
But that's just because my dad forgot where he hid my DS Neutral

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quote        
Geez, there's even a Pokemon fan thread. xD

I suppose my favourite generation out of all of them would be Silver and Gold... After all, it had two whole regions in it, two sets of Gyms, etc. etc... all in all, I loved how it was. As for a favourite Pokemon in general, I'd say my choices are rather difficult to make. I'd always been a fan of Haunter and Koffing since the very beginning, though latter on I gained love for several others. Tyranitar, Umbreon, Feraligatr...

So, on another note. Who's looking forward to Heart Gold/ Soul Silver? They're about to release them in Japan soon... can't wait for them to release over in the States.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next