Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quote        
hmmm I am so not sure what to say here. I am looking to rp but I am not sure what kind of rp it would be or the setting.

I am up for pretty much just about anything to tell the truth since my muse has seemed to return so umm let me know.

xD3siR3x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:27 am Reply with quote        
Hey! ^^
Are you looking for one x one RP or a group one?
Either way I'd like to role play with you ^^ Do you have any ideas?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
Either or really and I am not really sure what setting I am up to just about anything I just need the time to work up a character.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
Well I have a current idea but not sure if anyone would be willing to play it out with me.

The basic story is this: Nami has been liveing in the castle for years when she was a child and the rpince was a child she was made to keep the prince company basically a form of play dates. As she got older the fun her and the prince would have got shorter and shorter soon it stoped alltogether.

It has been 12 years since she last saw the prince or that the prince has seen her. Her role has changed in the princes life though she has been told instead of a friend or play mate she is to be his maid servent and tend to his every need.

Cleaning after him makeing sure his laundry is done and that his meals are served to him. The only problem is that the prince is now no longer the awkward boy she had grown up with he is a very handsome man and she finds herself falling in love with him. The only problem is, is that he dosen't even really remember her and hes royalty while she is only a servent.

I know weird story but I came up with it last night.

Taruto

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quote        
Why not join in my open-ended, free-roaming Mall RP?

http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=7063

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:08 pm Reply with quote        
I had planned to. I had actually meant to post in it sooner just haven't made the time.

xD3siR3x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quote        
I like your idea about the prince and a maid ^.^
Which character would you prefer to play?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quote        
I'd like to role play with you!
Do you have any ideas in mind?
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
@xD3siRex: I would prefer to play the maid since I have an idea of how I want her to be the prince on the other hand I have no clue I would need someone else to play him.

@_AnaTolia_: I just have the one idea at the moment but I am up for just about anything so any idea you might have I could take on.

xD3siR3x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quote        
Ok, no problem, I'll be the prince then ^^
Now then, I only have a few questions now:
*how old should our characters be? Or at least yours? I like making guys same age or older =p
*modern or medieval times?
*any preferences for how the guy should be or do you leave the character entirely for me? *already has some ideas* =]
*simple profiles (name, age, gender, appearance(pic or a description)) or more in depth?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quote        
Okay... Here are some ideas;

Quote:
When a storm brings the dashing Prince to her family's farm, she falls in love at first sight. He also gives her his heart, but he knows his marriage is destined to be an affair of state, not of passion. For the king and queen have devised a contest to determine who will win their son's hand in marriage.

Quote:
In a faraway kingdom, a king has been betrayed. Deeply hurt and bitterly angry, he vows never to be deceived again. Unfortunately, the king's plan to protect himself will endanger all of the realm's young women, unless one of them will volunteer to marry the king -- and surrender her life.

To everyone's relief and horror, one young woman steps forward. The daughter of a legendary storyteller, she believes it is her destiny to accept this risk and sacrifice herself.

On the night of her wedding to the king, she begins to weave a tale. Fascinated, the king lets her live night after night. Just when she dares to believe that she has found a way to keep her life -- and an unexpected love -- a treacherous plot will disrupt her plan. Now she can only hope that love is strong enough to save her.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
xD3siR3x wrote:
Ok, no problem, I'll be the prince then ^^
Now then, I only have a few questions now:
*how old should our characters be? Or at least yours? I like making guys same age or older =p
*modern or medieval times?
*any preferences for how the guy should be or do you leave the character entirely for me? *already has some ideas* =]
*simple profiles (name, age, gender, appearance(pic or a description)) or more in depth?

I can't really say for the times. I want it sortave modern but not with all the technology if that makes any since. I don't have any real preference on how he should be so thats up to you.

And yes simple profile.

xD3siR3x

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, then I'll make a thread and post my profile there.
And about the time... Well you want it to be the era before computers and electronic devices or simply modern times without computers, cellphones and mp3 players? o.O

Edit:
Here is the link: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=278920#278920

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
Ok I'm going to revive this a bit I think. Not really looking for anything but will take suggestions if you have them. I will try to keep up to date thought I tend to have a habit of staying in the magical girls rp and forgetting my private ones at times. Though I recently revived them both. So suggest away I might bite I might not who knows.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quote        
*Kicks this back up* So yeah looking for well not sure just whatever anyone up for I guess. Something Semi Literate at least that I can get away with being short on at sometimes. I am not sure what kindave story really it could be romance or not either way just well cast a line and see if I bite if you have anything and are interested. If you need examples check my other private rps, the magical girls and there's others but I can't recall them all right now *Yawns and waits*