Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quote        
Psst. Psssssst. PSSSSSSSST!! Hey, you there!! Whadda ya in 'ere for, eh? Got discovered by 'em white cop guys, eh? Well, jus' so ya know, I might be able ta help you. Wha? Ya dunno where I am? Search fer a crack in the floorboards. Yes, here I am! Ma name's Gelinda. Well, firs' of all, you'll be needin' a map.

Okay, so I betcha wondering, 'What's all this mean?' Well, I'll tell ya:

-Rooms marked with C: Those are the rooms where all the usual cracks and nutters go, ya see. I'm in one o' these.
-Rooms marked with a B: Now the guys in here are the ones that like to do dangerous things, like playing with knives, or burnin' things. Ya get the occasional thief.. Hah! They shoulda put me in one o' those, the fools. They still dun suspect a thing.
-Rooms marked with an A: These people... I sometimes won'er if ya can call 'em people. These guys are the... paranormal. Ya get my meanin'?
-Worker room: Kinda obvious, ya know, where the white cop guys do stuff.
-Supply room: Hah! Ma fave room. Here they put all th' confiscated weapons n' stuff. They also keep the white cop guys' uniforms. Just in case ya wanna have a lil' fun, if ya get my meanin'.
Oh, and ya wonderin' 'How come this guy's un'er the floorboards?', right? Well, if ya observe the floorboards in th' bottom right corner o' each room, then ya'll see that they're loose. Pull 'em off and jump down. There's a series of undergroun' tunnels that connect to every other room, even th' white mens' room. Hra hra hra!!

-Rooms taken: C1, A1, A2, A3

If ya wanna be part o' my friends, then here're some ground rules:
-No godmoding.
-Up ta 2 characters.
-Dun kill other characters.
-Dun double post an' give time fer others t' respond.
-Use good grammah, even though, I'm none ta good at it. Haha!
-Yer not allowed ta have more'n one o' each typeo' room.
-Post regularly, y'know.

Here are th' forms:

Username: (yer account's name)
Name: (yer character's first name)
Room: (everyone 'as their own room)
Hidden weapon(s): (O' course, if ya have any)
History: (Yer reason t' be here)
Other: (lil' bits n' bobs)

Peoples in here mad house:

Quote:
Username: killerkitty
Name: Gelinda
Room: C1
Hidden weapon(s): A knife hidden in her teddy bear.
History: Gelinda came to be in the asylum because she likes to pretend to be mad. She often pretends that she has a double personalty, and other times she pretends to be hysterical. Maybe the fact that she likes being in here makes her mad in her own, strange way.
Other: Gelinda has been in the asylum ever since she was little. She often goes around in the underground tunnel talking to the others who will listen.

Username: killerkitty
Name: Jehan
Room: A1
Hidden weapon(s): None
History: The reason Jehan has come here is because he is a shape-shifter. He got discovered and was sent here. He's only just come quite recently.
Other: Jehan's favourite animal to turn into is the tiger.

Username: nocturnalxpulse
Name: Mina
Room: A-3
Hidden weapon(s): Smile me never (Hidden razorblade)
History: When she was young Mina was not liked, she was picked on and pushed around. one day she got mad after bing shoved to the floor and all the sudden fires started and heads fell off bodies. Her parents had no idea what to do and authorities couldn't hld her so they sent her here..
Other: She has split personalities

Username: Seitaro Nagase
Name: Tachi
Room: A-2
Hidden weapon(s): A katana that materializes from the air.
History: Was caught in the midst of utter chaos and almost killed a police officer.
Other: Is a Sickle Weasel yokai that achieves his true form during the night, though during the day looks human.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am Reply with quote        
Username: nocturnalxpulse
Name: Mina
Room: A-3
Hidden weapon(s): Smile me never (Hidden razorblade)
History: When she was young Mina was not liked, she was picked on and pushed around. one day she got mad after bing shoved to the floor and all the sudden fires started and heads fell off bodies. Her parents had no idea what to do and authorities couldn't hld her so they sent her here..
Other: She has split personalities

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quote        
Welcome to the Asylum!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:51 am Reply with quote        
hmmmmmm would this be a thank you glade to be here moment or not

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quote        
heh heh

anyway, lets begin!

Gelinda crawled through the underground tunnel. There was a new guy in A3 and she wanted to introduce herself to him. When she got there, she tapped on the wood. 'Hey, can ya hear me?'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quote        
Mina looked up t see where the noise came from "I dont want anymore " she cried then looked around finding a lose board. "Hello" she sobbed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:17 am Reply with quote        
'Hey there, I'm Gelinda. I betcha wonderin' what I'm doin' here.' She gave her a big smile.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:21 am Reply with quote        
Mina shivered sparks flying from around her. "Your not going to hurt me are you" she cried, the sparks flickering out as they hit the gorund

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quote        
Gelinda laughed. 'Hurt you? Why would I? But then again, you can trust no one. Well, here's a map o' th' asylum.' And she began explaining.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quote        
She calmed, sparks quite flying and she crawled over to The girl and looked at the map

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quote        
'Yes, you are in A3, see there? Ya know, th' last guy here was a very... special, case. Ya know how when ya eat snails an' ya leave nothin' but the shell? Well, he did that, but with 'umans.' Gelinda liked scaring the people here.

Jehan howled in fright. He had taken the form of a wolf. He was in a cage in a white truck. They had discovered him. How could he be so careless? Where would they put him? In a laboratory? Would they cut him up into strips? He was so afraid. The men dragged him out of the cage. He changed into a small puppy in the hope that someone would feel pity for him. But these men kept their faces blank.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quote        
She got wide eyes "Wow really" she shivered

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quote        
Gelinda chuckled. 'No, that was th' one before last. The last one would rip people apart while they were still alive.'

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quote        
A small protectuve fire sprouted around Mina for fear and it tried to protect her cause her emotion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quote        
'Well anyway, I'll leave ya to explore a bit, if ya want. See ya.' With that, she disappeared back under the floorboards, crawling back to her own room. It was nearly five o' clock, and that was when the psychiatrist came to see her.

Jehan buried his face in his arms. He was trapped, trapped forever.