Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Leingod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
“Heh. Looks like I’m the center of attention. As always.” Arell laughed to himself as he saw everyone looking at him now. Some were slightly afraid of his appearance. Others were actually itching to fight him. This, in some strange way, made Arell feel very comfortable and right at home. He always found it exciting to strike fear into one’s hearts, and show them who the real master of destruction is.

“Hmmm…looks like the welcome committee has arrived. Seems they are about to serve their new god.” Arell spoke loud enough for them to hear, and walked forward a bit with his arms stretched out, as if he was an almighty ruler. In one hand, his sword rests in his palm, while a shield now occupied his other. With a smirk hidden behind his mask, beckoned the guards to come along, and pointed down towards the floor as if he was telling them to bow. “Come on…welcome your new god with open arms.”

Now that his sword can be seen in full view, it looked rather odd. The blade itself was made out of this purple crimson transparent steel, and a red cloth tied around the bottom of the blade. It was constantly glowing with energy, made purely out of rage and hatred. The shield that sits on his arm was also transparent just like his sword. Arell was an aura user while he was living..and unlike his brother, he actually knows the full extent of his strength. Little did he know, his power was limited here...weather or not he will find that out, only he will know.

Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
-With the trainers making their way up the staircases, they made a stop when they saw just who landed. He was clad in some sort of strange attire but it didn't matter in this world. The things people have done while dying made the yokai's turn a blind eye to the costume, but casted their attention to that of the beings weaponry. Of course there were strange weapons in other worlds but a weapon was still a weapon no matter how anyone looked at it.

Listening to the words of this being made them chuckle and laugh. It echoed into the courtyard causing many to look up once more, but they quickly went back to training due to Invincil's yells from below. After the guards had their fun laughing, one of them stepped forward, his blue armor glinting against the deep crimson sky. His greenish hues were fixated on the male. It wasn't like him to engage another but figuring that this being needed to be put in his place, why not? After all, he did insult the king. Taking a step forward, the guard was cut off by a sudden breeze.

The guards eyes widened at this and took a step backward, his armor clanking slightly as he did. The three took in the breeze before turning around and walking back down the staircase, grumbling slightly. Upon their disappearance, the wind concentrated from where they were once standing. Dust kicked up until a male materialized from within the wind sphere. His clothes fluttered wildly, along with his bright white hair. As the wind ceased, his appearance could be made out much more easily.

A green t-shirt hung from his torso while blue jeans were snugly sound against his lower half with a katana hanging from his left jean belt hoop. After his bright white hair stopped ruffling against the wind, he brought his gaze up to face the newly dead. His feral emerald hues stared at the male curiously with an innocent smile spread across his pale lips. The male took a step forward, his boot giving off a click as he pushed his left hand into his pocket while his right dangled.-

"Hey there! From what I hear, your taking over this realm?" The white haired male said, obviously calm and free of worry.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:06 am Reply with quote        
Arell smirked behind his masked while he allowed the guards to have their little laugh. He was right about to show them why he would consider himself a god, until he suddenly felt an increase in wind. He could tell right off the bat that the wind was unnatural…considering the location he is currently standing in. His grip on his weapons tightened, and stared at the white haired being before him. Unlike the others who appeared to be a bit more serious…this one was care free. Seeing him care free like this made him growl in anger…for his brother was exactly the same way. Shaking his head, he pointed his blade at him, before he spoke.

“That’s right! I am your new god here and now!” Arell demanded, while he stepped forward a little. “In my own realm, while I was alive, I was the ruler. I took over my own planet in a single day, once I tapped into my own strength…and no one dared to defy me.” Arell spoke with such pride in his voice, as he spoke of his glory days. “And I was the king…for so very long…until my brother stepped in. I made one error in my judgment to see it coming, and before I knew it, I ended up here.” Arell looked around for a minute, before returning his masked gaze at the yokai before him.

“But there is a bright side in everything…I will just have to take over another realm. The same way I have done so before…and I shall remain king! Now…my question to you, is can you handle the rage?” Right when Arell spoke those last few words, his voice became a bit huskier. Swirls of dark purple flame begins to rise from the ground, and surrounded Arell’s body, covering him from head to toe. This flame gave off the feeling of pure anger and hatred, pouring into one power source.

The dark flame sent chills of fear running down the spines of those who have yet to gain a backbone. A smirk came across Arell’s masked face, and his tail lightly hovered in the air while he took his battle stance. “So again I ask…do you think you can handle my rage? Give it your best shot…I’ll let you make the first move.” Arell taunted, while he waited to see what he can do.

Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
-Tachi cocked his head and arched an eyebrow when the male began boasting his abilities. He found it humoring that this being thought himself so highly in such a world as this, especially since he had died in the previous realm. He wanted to chuckle, but thought it would only anger their 'guest'. Shrugging at the way the being noted about taking over this realm, his curiosity began to rise when the dark purple flames began to envelop the male.

The yokai could feel the energy escalate, giving off the feeling of pure rage. This was something new, a person dying and being able to use aura so quickly? Or was it that this male had learned to tap into his own strength in the previous life? If this was the case then this male would most likely be able to find his element very quickly. Though, Tachi merely yawned at the ferocious purple energy that the male began to force out.-

"Seriously? Your rage can't even make my heart quake." Tachi replied cheerily after yawning "Leaving that aside, giving me the first bout is asking for your second death, good sir."

-Tachi gave a chuckle and took a back step, his hand shooting toward his katana. The moment the male gripped his blade, a greenish tint formed over his entire body. At first it looked as if it were flames erupting from his very skin, but then condensed until it was a fine vibrant line around his entire being. He was now his own focal point of energy. Tachi's playful smile widened as he began to draw his blade, the very sound of it being unsheathed ringing out into the realm with wind energy gathering around it's blade.-

"Too bad..." Tachi added as his brilliant katana gleamed intensely with it's own white energy. "You gave me more than enough time to put you in your place."

-Tachi then lowered himself into his sword fighting stance, the Itto Ryu. The yokai inhaled then exhaled, gripping the hilt of his blade in a calm, relaxed manner before he pushed off. His white hair gleamed brightly as did his Masamune sword in both hands. Suddenly, the wind energy that was gathered around the swords frame expanded to with the male took to the air. He floated for a moment before giving a horizontal slash at the opponent though clearly still very far away.

Tachi was sent backwards into the air and a little higher before he slashed downwards, still clearly far from his opponent. Instead of attacking the being directly, Tachi decided to test this males ability by sending out two invisible finely tuned and condensed cutting edges of pure wind energy. The yokai, now floating in the sky, retook his stance and prepared to parry almost anything that was going to be hurled back at him. Though not many would be able to tell, he was a very analytical being and had a great sense of deduction.-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quote        
Anya stared as the being clad in armour appeared there. She let out a giggle when he said he was god. How silly! A god cannot die! A god is an enhanced spirit of pure energy and life, with no physical body to die in, and no greed for power any other human feelings! Silly person, she thought.
She stared in surprise as someone with snowy white hair appeared with the wind and challenged the mortal who claimed to be a god. Honeslty, why does everyone have to resolve their problems with fighting? she thought, exasperated. There had been plenty of war and violence where she came from, and she thought that she had escaped that by dying. She thought that she would finally be able to join the gods and live on as a carefree spirit, losing the boundaries of life.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
-When Tachi appeared, Invincil gave a sigh. He honestly didn't want to deal with such an insolent being claiming to reign over the realm after suddenly arriving from their death. He stared at the girl infront of him, wondering if she had even heard what he said. Again he sighed and gave a grunt, attempting to regain her attention without acting too harshly. That type of training would only begin after the three day period of figuring out her element. Hopefully he was the right person for her, because if not, then all would have been for naught.-

"Hey there, pay attention and resume your meditation or else we will find your element the hard way."

-His arms crossed across his chest as he hovered over her, wind beginning to pick up from the fight across the palace. His haird waved while his clothes fluttered against the pressure, but he didn't seem to budge. Instead, his sapphire hues were glued upon the girl, awaiting to see what aura she actually was.-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quote        
Arell stood there with his sword firmly in his hand, and his shield ready for his defense. He watched with careful eyes to see what this silver haired male had in store for him. Despite how powerful this yokai could be, that thrilling smirk refuses to leave Arell's face. Arell was always the type who enjoyed heated battles, even against the toughest of all opponents. However, Arell can't shake the feeling that something within him is out of place. Ever since he walked...or should I say, fell into this realm, he feels that he might have gotten weaker...

Shaking his head, Arell made it clear to himself that it is simply all in his head. What he is thinking about is nothing but a simple mind game. I mean, look at this fiery dark flame that surrounds his body. Look at that energy surge he is feeling within himself. He doesn't have a single thing to worry about. He is already considered the strongest here, and he will make sure it stays that way.

Arell only let off a slight laugh when he saw Tachi made his attack. "Come on now...I'm not stupid." Arell smirked behind his helmet that kept his furry face hidden from the others around him. "Your slashing at nothing but air...while you have energy coursing through your body right now. That alone just screams your trying to attack me from afar!" Arell yelled out, before he held out his hand, and created a wall of dark flame that surrounded his body. "Lets see you penetrate my wall, pal." Arell stood there triumphantly, but what happened next caught him by surprise.

The first slash that came in contact with his wall has weakened it ten fold. Arell watched as it shattered before his eyes in one simple attack. "What?!" Arell couldn't believe this was happening right now. It hit him full on that a second one was coming straight at him right now. And if he does not move, he could be in serious trouble. Acting fast, Arell focused his aura into his hands, and shot a blast towards the ground to rocket himself into the air. He wasn't done there though. Unless he reaches the ground, Arell is wide open to another attack like that.

Arell shot another blast of aura towards the sky, just so he can get to the ground as quick as possible. Upon landing, Arell begins to make a mad dash towards Tachi, not wanting another one of those attacks to happen again. "Impossible...how could my sheild fail like that?! It doesn't make any sense!" Arell thought to himself, before making several dark swords appear behind him, then they hurled themselves at Tachi as he makes his approach.

Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:06 am Reply with quote        
-Its seemed as if his opponent also had a great sense of deductibility as he watched the male set up a shield only to crumble within a moment after the first impact. Tachi studied the male as he sent himself hurling into the air with a beam of energy. Within that moment Tachi watched the ground become slashed from his attack, setting off a cloud of smog. It quickly settled by the time the male landed back down from another energy beam. So this male was able to summon easily. This was quite interesting.

Tachi's grin widened as his calm complextion took hold once more, but still on guard. He hadn't fought someone like this who was actually skilled in combat other than the street junkies who only knew how to fight only by the way of the fist. If this male he was versing was a wind element, he would have an imeasureable amount of fun training him. Tachi continued to hover in the air. His clothes ruffling fiercely against the wind with his hands trained on this intruiging man.-

"Bravo! Way to go!" Tachi exclaimed, though his attention quickly gathered the moment he saw multiple swords appear.

-Surprise after surprise, was it? It made Tachi happy that someone actually could do something rather than try to punch at him. Since Tachi was quite far up in the sky, he had ample amount of time to react. Instead of slashing with his sword again, he decided to do something else. Since he was up at such an altitude, he had alot of resources to pull from. Wind continued to billow against him, but suddenly the patterns changed. They quickly began to spiral around his body in a quick, rapid motion. So fast that his hair frayed out of control.

Tachi was confident in his ability that he would be able to withstand the males onslaught the second be released it. As the dark blades rushed toward him, he casually watched as the impact took place. A loud screech erupted I to the air causing even Invincil to cover his ears from down below. Tachi blinked at this and saw one of them started to actually Peirce his vortex. Not good. Tachi brought up his katana and slashed hard at the one peircing through causing the entire barrier to shatter.

At that moment, a shockwave erupted. Dust from the ground picked up slightly signifying the harsh amount of energy being sent fourth, but Tachi wanted to test this male even further. Using the shattered bits of energy, the male swung his sword skillfully so that the holy Masamune blade would gather the energy as it's own before vanishing once more int the wind. Seconds later. He stood at the same level as his advisary and held his blade up in a vertical position while taking a horse stance so that his left side was facing the male, his right leg stron and ready for what seemed to be the start of an immense attack.-

"Here, dodge this!" Tachi said cheerily.

-Reaching up with his right hand, he pressed it against the back of his blade instantly settin off an immense explosion of cutting enery. The wind was fierce causing Tachi to brace himself hard with his right leg. He squinted against the amount of pressure he put out. The green line that surrounded his body was vibrant to an extreme. He hoped that this make would be able to train after this fight. Afterall, even if the male won, he would be very exhausted...probably.-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
Arell watched as his opponent prepared for his line of defense against his attack. The truth was, Arell sent those swords to test something out with his power. He was still slightly shocked by his wall being shattered so easily, and wanted to see if his power really has become weaker. If his thoughts were wrong all along, his swords should be able to cut right through that wind like butter. A frown made it's way across Arell's hidden muzzle, when he saw that almost all of them have failed to even make a dent in his gusty defense. Then, as soon as the loud screech went into his ears, Arell had to cover his ears while he remained on the move. The screech was loud as hell, but despite that, everyone knew that if your standing still on the battle field without reason, you are only asking for the enemy to strike you down.

"So my thoughts were telling the truth..." Arell said to himself as he came to a conclusion after watching only one of his swords pierce through the stormy veil that protected the yokai from harm. He didn't want to believe it, but it was true. Ever since he has came into this world that is still unknown to him at the moment, his power has gotten tremendously weak. He was lucky that he could still do most of the things that he could do on a normal bases. As for his strongest attacks, he minus well not even attempt to do them. It would most likely result in a bad ending for himself.

He stopped running momentarily to see that his "stepping stone" was up to something. Whatever he was planning, he knew it wasn't good. All he could feel was this rush of wind, gathering around the area as if a hurricane was about to rip through this place like it was nothing. It was a good thing Arell kept his eyes on his opponent. Why would he ever need to land on the ground, when he clearly had an advantage of remaining in the air? His answer came clear to him when he saw him taking a horse stance. There is only one reason why anyone would be in that stance. It mostly occurs when one is preparing for something big, and they must hold their ground. Because Arell isn't even on the offense at the moment, it could only mean that he is going to make an attack that was even deadlier than the last.

"Shit...I don't think I'll be able to escape this one...there isn't enough time for me to get away far enough.." Arell held his sword high in the air, and the transparent blade begins to glow in it's dark shady color. A dark flame begins to curve around the blade, as more of Arell's energy was being poured into it. If his defensive abilities won't save him, he's going to go on the full offense. That same dark flame begins to pour itself onto the hilt of the sword, covering Arell's hand entirely. Then it poured itself onto his arm, covering it right up to his shoulder.

The flames continued to make it's way across Arell's body, covering the upper half of his back before the flames begin to take a form of it's own. The flames on his arm has morphed itself into a deep shade of purple armor, mixed in with a crimson color, while the flames on his back had turned into two wing blades that pointed towards the sky. Then, the sword itself has changed its shape, taking the form of a lance that looked like it could pierce through anything in it's path. Arell didn't have much time left at this point. He started to run as fast as his body would allow, before he focuses his aura into his body, turning himself into a piercing bullet made of pure rage.

The wing blades on his back shot out dark flames that increased his speed ten fold, to the point that Arell's did not need to touch the ground in order to move. He made sure his lance was pointed out towards the silver haired yokai, as his body turned into an aura of white purplish flame, and speeding his way towards his opponent. Right when he finally hits his maximum speed, he collided with the Yokai's powerful attack, cutting everything into the air.

"Grhh!!" Arell grunted as he felt the strong gusts of wind cutting away at his very body, that was not protected by his armor. Blood begins to coat his body as he continues to press forward, wanting to get closer towards his goal, and not trying to give up without a fight. If he was at his full power, this attack wouldn't even lay a scratch on him back at home...but he has to make do with what he has right now. "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Arell shouted loudly while his lance was inching closer towards Tachi at this point. His body was crying for him to stop his attack, and just give up. But Arell will not quit. Not until he is fully burned out.

By the time he reached only an inch from hitting Tachi, his lance, his extra piece of armor, and his wings, were all begining to degenerate into nothingness. Arell was left with only one thing left to do, before he was sent flying backwards like a rag doll. Using the last of his strength, he called upon a dark sword made of Aura, and flung it at Tachi as hard as he could, before he felt his body being blown backwards by the raging gust of wind. He was flying so fast, it felt like the hand of god has cast judgment upon his soul, and bitched smacked him into hell.

When he finally landed, Arell's body tumbled, and bounced along the ground. His rough landing was enough to knock Arell unconscious...after such a rough landing, and using up all of his energy into that one attack, with a last resort at the end, he was NOT getting back up for a while.

Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
-Tachi's eyes widened slightly when he saw the males fierce display of energy. He hadn't expected that someone whom had this much control over their own body had died. It really was a shame, but it mattered not here. If he were to train this male in the yokai arts, Tachi guessed that his power would significantly increase due to the transformation he had just witnessed.

As the male rushed into his blast, the shockwaves that poured from it were intense. It rippled the very air and caused a dust cloud to rise around the entire castle. Invincil who was down below couldn't help but watch this immense display of power, as well as all the guards that could withstand Tachi's and this males raw energy. What happened next caught Tachi by surprise even more. The other male was actually piercing through the blast while being ripped apart.

The yokai was still in his horse stance and pouring the rest of the energy he had gathered from the air. His clothes and hair frayed against the back draft of the blast, but he still couldn't believe this male was actually getting closer. He watched as his body erupted in blood at places where he wasn't protected and just before Tachi would take the strike of the males weapon, he watched it disintegrate. His smirk widened knowing that he had won the onslaught, but what came next caught him off guard.

His adversary had one more trick up his sleeve and Tachi took it full force. The dark sword penetrated through the focal point of his attack. It was a good this his sword was the focal point, otherwise it would be drastic. The obsidian energy coated blade erupted from his blast with such a force, Tachi didn't see it collide with his Masamune. The angle at which it collided caused the deathly energy to bounce and change directions toward his leg. It struck hard and pierced his flesh, muscle, blood vessels and barely sliced past his bone. It traveled at such a speed, the blade created an exit wound on the other side of his leg.

Tachi grimaced slightly and kneeled down, his blast of energy vaporizing into nothingness, though the surrounding area felt heavily charged with demonic energy. Blood poured from his wound, but right now he didn't care. The yokai's thoughts were more focused upon the dark energy that was in his leg. His emerald green hues quickly toward the other male laying on the ground and then back at the sword. Since it was comprised of energy, it would be tricky to get out, though not impossible. The main problem was to cauterize the wound within a few minutes.

The white haired male shook off the gazes of other demons and departed spirits until the resumed their training as he brought his katana toward the wound. He pressed the cold flat edge of the steel against the exit wound while his other hand pulled out the sword. Pain screamed in his mind, but he was trained against showing it. Slowly, the sword was being pulled out and at the same time, his katana gave off a slight glow, healing his wounds from where the blade its being pulled to the moment the sword left his body. A sigh passed his lips as he examined the dark sword, standing slowly.-

"It seems as if this bit of energy is made solely on hate." spoke a voice into Tachi's mind.

"It does seemed to be comprised of the sorts. I can feel the hatred within this." The yokai replied, exhaling a deep breathe.

-Gripping the dark matter sword in one hand, he squeezed it hard, causing it to shatter completely. Fragments of dark energy hovered as the male began to pull it back into his hand until it formed into a sphere. It truly was extraordinary that this males energy was this strong. What could have caused this? As questions continued to pound at his brain, he decided to drop all of this and smiled. It was quite eerie going from such a hardened exterior to something so carefree within a second, but it was in his nature.

Tachi turned toward the male lying on the ground and walked toward him. His boots clicked softly against the rubbled ground. As he made his way toward the other, he could see spots of blood against the ground and a pool of it forming under the males body. He must have truly wanted to defeat him for him to spill so much blood. Kneeling beside the fallen warrior, Tachi stared at the condensed ball of energy and then at the male. He had an idea.

Tachi brought his katana up and held it in front of the coal colored ball of energy, piercing it. The effect caused a slight kick, but quickly changed the ball's color into a pure white; healing energy. His smile widened as the glow of the ball illuminated his face. At this very second, Tachi slammed in ball right into the other male with such force that it entered his body, attempting to heal the male's ailments. With the amount of power this male displayed, he wanted to train him.-

"Tachi, is this wise?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't it be? After all, I've never seen someone come here with such talent!" Tachi replied with joy.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
"Bah...how the hell did my life end up like this?" Arell asked himself as he was now lost in his own little world. Arell seemed to be walking around what appeared to be a waste land. He wasn't in his armor either. The only thing he was currently wearing right now, while he walked on this land that has lost a heavy source of life, was a pair of black shorts with a chain baring some sort of symbol on it. His black fur was slightly dancing along with the wind that ran it's formless hands along his body. On his black fur, various red marks were plaster on his body, marks that he was born with. Normally, a Were Beast would have to do a little work to have such unique fur like Arell's. But to be born with them? That is something entirely different.

"Not too long ago...I was a superior warrior that has brought terror to all those who dared to oppose me. Showing those fools the amazing power of my superior race. People who tried to take back what is rightfully mine, has fallen before my feet countless of times....I was a tyrant. A tyrant who was purely unstoppable." The land that Arell was walking on has shifted to a whole new world. Arell was walking on air, as he looked down at a massive crowd of people, bowing to someone who was sitting on the throne. That someone is supposed to be Arell in his past life. Arell savored this image of his moment in power, but that all changed when it shifted back into this wasteland...or a battle field at that.

On that battle field, two warriors were going at it right now. A humanoid fox who had a similar appearance with Arell's form. The only difference is that Arell's fur was black, with red markings along it. This one on the other hand had white fur, with blue markings decorating his in a similar pattern. It was like watching a dark warrior wielding crimson energy bent on rage and hatred, fighting for his life against a warrior of light who's sapphire energy was as pure as a kind saint. "Everything was going well...until my brother came back to his senses, and realized who he was. I should have killed that bastard while he was still weak...but I couldn't go through with that. I said to myself that if I really am the strongest, and I am truly the rightful heir to my race...I can over throw my own brother, and claim that title in a fight to the finish..."

He stopped talking when the two warriors stopped fighting. Arell growled in anger as he watched his past self die right before his eyes. Blood poured from his body while his bother stood over him, and knelt down by his dead corpse, to perform a proper burial ceremony. "Korta....you just watch...I will find a way out of this hell hole. And when I do....you WILL be defeated." Arell made a vow to himself, while he felt a warm energy building up within his body. He could see this world becoming blurry, telling him that he was close to regaining consciousness.

"Hmph...looks like it's time I got up..and find out what hell I must go through...first thing is first...I need to get strong again..and I know that I will." Arell watch his world turn into nothingness, as he came back into the real world...or rather, the Yokai Realm. He woke up to see that silver haired demon, and instantly jumped to his feet, and was on guard. Or rather...he was on his fighting stance, and found himself on one knee. All that blood loss made it difficult to stand at the moment. "What do you want...why did you take pity on me and healed my wounds?" Arell couldn't help the fact that he was mad. Everyone knows that when a warrior has been taken pity on after being defeated, it's like driving a sword through their pride, then spitting on it. "Are you trying to rub into my humiliation now?"

Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
-As Tachi hovered over the male, he watched as his swords energy took hold inside the male. He turned his gaze over toward the area they fought, taking in the sight of destruction. His lord wasn't going to be happy about this, but then again, it always happened. Someone usually stepping out of line and punished harshly, though he usually wasn't the one doing so. A sigh left his lips which turned into a care free smile as he stared down at his blade. Tachi could remember the time in which he had received the holy katana, despite him being a demonic creature.

Moments went by, but his thoughts seemed to go on for an eternity. His thoughts transcended time but he quickly repressed them as he turned back to the male laying on the ground. seeing a slight bit of movement, his smile widened and witnessed the male sit up defensively. It was to be expected, but Tachi didn't want to be in the midst of this male if he decided to attack him. The moment he stood, Tachi dematerialized and reformed a few feet back with a slight gust of wind. Sheathing his blade, Tachi leaned back until he was now firmly against a wall. The end of his sheath scrapped roughly against the wall, but Tachi didn't seem to mind. Not after all the scrapes and dents that covered it.

After listening to the male speak, the yokai shrugged. Honestly, he could have left this being to the nether realm, but what fun would that be? Not only this, but he was a good natured yokai. It was odd, yes, but not uncommon. He had the strengths of what a demon should be, but his morals were and entirely different story. Some would say that he was the complete opposite of his master. The demon stared at the male, taking in his appearance and tried to deduce where he came from. Obviously he wasn't a human, but he could have come from earth. Humans and their scientific experimentations, but it didn't seem as such. Whatever he was caused Tachi's curiosity to rise even more.-

"Nah, if I were trying to humiliate you, I would be literally taking dirt and rubbing it into your face!" the yokai exclaimed cheerily. "And what do you speak of pity? You do know why-...well, I guess you don't, but I will explain it to you if you choose to listen!"

-Tachi seemed much more chipper than he was before. It may have seemed odd to the other the way he was, but Tachi didn't care. Honestly, he couldn't care less. What he did care about, as of now, was to get training underway. If he didn't find this male's ability within his third day, he would most likely perish with the lack of water in the area. Even if he was able to drink it, it wouldn't quench his thirst unless he was a water element. Raising a hand upwards, the yokai ran it through his hair, scratching his scalp slightly before shaking his head. His eyes; however, were always trained on the male before him, wondering if he should start his training now or later?-

"Tell me, how do you feel at the moment?" Tachi asked Calmly. "Depending on your answer, I will explain everything now, or later."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:35 pm Reply with quote        
At first, Arell was going to simply walk away, and figure everything out on his own, being the stubborn beast he's always been, and only listened to others if the situation called for it...but that is when he started to think to himself. His helmet hid the expression he had upon his face, but the silence along with the stillness of his body would tell anyone that he is currently in deep thought at the moment. The crimson colored sword along with the shield has dissipated from his hands, as he no longer needed his weapons at the moment.

The first thing Arell's mind has registered, is that he's in an entirely different dimension than his own. Weather it's a realm, a galaxy, a universe, or even time travel...he is definitely not in his world anymore. His powers are weaker, the ones who live here appear to be stronger, and this whole world seems to be...grim. It couldn't be hell, otherwise he would be suffering right now. Not being healed after losing that battle...plus, why did it feel like he could have actually lost his life, even though he died? All of this really wasn't making any sense to him, and he needed answers. There was only one person who was going to give him those answers...so for now, he shall listen.

"Well...I'll just sum up how I feel right now. After getting the shit blown out of me, and losing a good amount of blood, I currently feel like shit. To put it simply..as long as I'm not doing stressful movements, I'll be fine until my blood comes back...so I'm listening...where the hell am I?" Arell placed a hand on his hip, and tapped his foot while he waited for an answer.

((Bah...its short >.< But I'll make a come back.))

Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
"Well, by now, I'm guessing you figured out your dead." Tachi said with a smile.

-The yokai snuggled his back closer against the abrasive surface of the wall, feeling it dig into his back. Crossing his arms, Tachi watched as the male released his weaponry and stood tapping his foot. He smirked at this, finding his impatience amusing. It wasn't everyday that people who were injured came back from it so quickly. Suddenly, Tachi's gaze shifted upwards into the abyssal of the deep, crimson, cloud coated sky. The light being emitted from it began to brighten causing the ground and relics in the surrounding area to glow. A sigh passed the male's lips, his own clothes, hair and being beginning to glow; it was noon.-

"Where to begin. Alrighty then, first I'll explain where ya are." Tachi said, returning his emerald feral hues to the male. "Again, you are dead and didn't make it anywhere in the holy realm of any god. Instead...you ended up here, in the yokai realm, Japan's demon world."

-Tachi waited to let this sink in. Too much information at one time would most likely cause newcomers disorientation. Afterall, if the mention of being dead didn't do it, then the world itself would most likely be a shocker. A smirk played across his lips, wondering if he should tell this male where exactly in Japan's yokai realm he is in. This would be amusing.-

"And in accordance to Japan's yokai realm, the country we are in right now is an exact representation of Japan...and where we are standing right now is in Shinjuku, Japan. But enough of these minor details." Tachi said as he pushed himself from the building and standing firm, wind beginning to encompass his body. "You have three days from the time you have arrived, which was this morning, until your next death. Even if you eat, your body still needs water. We have water here, but, unless you are a water elemental user, it will have no effect on you. So to stop your dehydration, you must find your element, use its energy to hydrate yourself and live here in the demon world."

-Tachi had suddenly gone from a playful demeanor to a serious one. It was quite an odd trait he had, something most don't expect. Wind continued to billow around his body, causing his clothes and hair to be whipped viciously. His smirk widened at this, knowing this male still had questions, but Tachi didn't care. It was either this male find his own element, and quickly, or die and be send to the nether realm; a world filled with even greater horrors. The yokai assumed his melee stance, one hand balled into a fist while the other opened up like a knife hand. He crouched slightly, ready to start his attack.-

"Warrior, since you are a being who most likely learns by fighting. I will pound the very essence of survival into your mind...oh, and one more thing. Anything you have learned in your previous life...is now meaningless." With that, the wind around Tachi escalated to such a height that dirt around his feet was blown away like a shockwave.-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:05 pm Reply with quote        
Arell paid close attention to what the Yokai had to say to him, if he wishes to survive. When he explained to him what this place is supposed to be, his eyes had widened a little. Although they were well hidden behind his helmet. Now that he thought about it, this dark place did resemble something that he has seen on earth. The only reason why he hasn't recognized it, is because the buildings of this time period appeared to be far different than the ones he has seen. At least things won't be too boring now that he knows where he's at.

But what caught the young fox by surprise, was that this realm had a catch. If he was to stay here, he would need to master an element of his choice, or at least something he has an infinity for, in order to survive. Other wise, he would simply die and see what hell is REALLY like. This world was getting more interesting by the minute...but the one thing he still couldn't figure out, was why the hell his powers were weak?

His answer came clear when the yokai told him why he has become weak ever since he came here. Is this true?! Could his abilities really mean nothing here?! He shook his head several times, finding that last part all too hard to believe. "No! That can't be true!! I am one of the strongest begins that ever lived!! My abilities couldn't be that weak!!!" Arell gave out a roaring cry, as that dark aura formed around his body like wild fire. He wanted to prove to Tachi that his power wasn't meaningless. That he wasn't weak. "I'll show you the true power that I have!!"

Arell concentrated his energy into his hands, as much energy as he could possibly muster. He then unleashed a fearsome beam of energy at a building that was supposed to completely destroy it. When his beam connected with it though, all it did was completely dissipate in front of his very eyes. Arell powered down at that point, and fell right on his knees when he saw the hard truth himself. He begins to pound the floor with his fist repeatedly, angered that his powers no longer work the way they used to be....this means he would have to start over from scratch. He would have to train under someone all over again. He stood up once he has calmed down enough, and with a sigh, he looked towards Tachi and spoke in a very low voice. His pride was still high and mighty sooo...he wasn't quite used to having a superior yet.

"Fine....let the training begin then...I don't have time to sit around and do nothing." Arell begins to form his weapons, but when they appeared in his hands, his sword no longer had it's transparent color, as well as his shield. It was as if his weapons were made of colorless glass...a true sign that his powers were now rendered useless