Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Smite

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
I noticed when setting up my quest thread that the preview post background is a different color than the actual post background. Would it be possible to change the color there to match the actual posts? Its very handy for seeing if your post color looks nice against the background. >.<

Buying Gala of the Eloquial Dove Paying 5k silver or 40gold
SillyAndPerverted

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:10 am Reply with quote        
I noticed this as well, and I must agree that - if it is possible, of course - I would like this to be changed as well. Smile
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quote        
This would be nice, but I don't think that it would be possible. The reason that the preview box is that color is because the box right below it is that color as well. It'd be like wanting to change the "Feedback & Suggestions" link to purple but keep the "Midorea Forum Index" link light green. Things are grouped together as "link" "box" (not literally, but that's how it works) so that each of those things will follow the same guidelines.

... Does that make sense? DX

SillyAndPerverted

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 11:27 am Reply with quote        
It does, yes, and I assumed that might be the case, hence the mention of "if it is possible".