Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not picky about if you're semi-lit or lit. As long as I can understand what you wrote, I'm happy. Normally, I go with my partner's idea for a RP but I'm sure I can come up with something spiffy.

My List of Facts:

I'm fine with any paring of F/M, F/F, or M/M. I prefer hetero pairings but I'm game for anything.
I can be male or female. Does not matter at all.
You don't have to always be online and ready to response to the RP. I know we all have a life outside of the forum. (Or do we? >.>)

I'm interested in:

School setting
Romance
Fantasy
Vampire/ Human
Vampire/ Vampire
Prince(ss)/ Social Outcast (such as woman of the night, gambler, peasant)
Prince(ss)/ Prince(ss)
Angel/ Demon
Angel/ Angel
Demon/ Demon
Any suggestions...

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm... I'm always on the lookout for a good 1x1, and there is a fallen angel character that I've been wanting to bring back to a roleplay for quite some time now.

Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:56 pm Reply with quote        
Fallen angel sounds fun. Were you wanting another fallen angel or would a regular angel work? And did you have a plot in mind?

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
Either a regular angel or a human, really.

And all I have is my fallen's backstory. Basically, he was a judge of heaven who decided who went to heaven and hell. He was completely emotionless and very good at his job until one day he felt pity for a man he sent to hell. Because he felt, his judgement was biased and he was no longer fit to serve his position. He fell to earth and took the form of a raven to watch humanity from afar. If you have any ideas after that, tell me. Or we could have our characters and have a storyline develop.

Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:12 pm Reply with quote        
I have a couple ideas for the other character. One would be a human who is suffering the loss of a loved one that stumbles across the raven and befriends it.

Or an angel-in-training who is tasked to find the fallen angel and report his whereabouts to the archangels.

Sweat I apologize if these seem not so good. It's late and I ought to be sleeping but I'm fighting it.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:06 am Reply with quote        
Hello, I'd like to rp with you if you don't mind ^^
Maybe something of romance?
Prince(ss)/ Prince(ss)
Angel/ Demon
Demon/ Demon (I think this should be interesting ;>.>)

I can play either male or female, so you could pick which one you'd prefer =]

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:51 am Reply with quote        
I do really like the sound of the angel one. Whenever you're ready, I can start off a thread in the 1x1 and we'll see where this leads!

Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:39 am Reply with quote        
xD3siR3x, I'm always fine with romance. And we can do a demon/demon one. Any ideas for a plot or your character? I don't have a preference with genders. >.> I'll be a guy. They're fun to be. Just give me a description of your character and I can work with that.

Kayleigh, you can start it whenevr you like. I'll work on a backstory for my character. Also, I meant to ask... Your thoughts of romance? There don't have to be romance in it but if there is, I'm more liking to chose the opposite sex of your character.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:49 am Reply with quote        
Actually, my fallen angel is the only character I would involve in a romantic roleplay. But romance cannot be the primary objective. There must be something else going on as well.

But a romanitc undertone would be wonderful.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quote        
I made up the thread!

Click here!

Megami Rizu

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:32 am Reply with quote        
Ok. And I'll work on my first post. Maybe the archangels are hoping to find out that the fallen angel's judgment has reverted back to neutral after seeing all the hatred and negative energy in the world.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quote        
My backstory for Vyvyana, the angel-in-training:

An angel-in-training who spends most of her time welcoming souls into Heaven. Vyvyana wears the standard pure white silken gown with a golden braided belt. Her wings are smaller than the angels and she keeps them folded close to her body at all times. When she is sent to find the fallen angel, she is given a human body so she blends in but still retains all her abilities to "see" angels.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
It's been a long while since I have done any vampire roleplays, mainly because most people have done many of them and have grown sick and tired of them, but I feel like doing one. So, I was thinking maybe vampire x human?

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
killerkitty, that sounds fun. Is there any special plot idea you have for it?

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
If you are still searching for another 1x1 RP, I am willing to start one with you.

I feel like playing a male this time, but I don't really have further ideas yet, so far.