Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
monbohn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quote        
Weekends are never on a set schedule ~ the time I get up depends on what I have to do that day.

Weekdays I usually get up around 5:00a.m. to start the process of waking up my boyfriend. This is no easy task so I have to be up early enough to get him up in time for him to make it to work without being late.

Rae

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quote        
When I have to go to class, I usually get up around 7:00 am.
Then, I waste time until I have to leave at 8:10 am.

Weekends, depend on what time I go to bed.
I can wake up anywhere from 9:00 am to 1 pm...
However tired I am...

hiei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
Depends on whats going on that morning.

Like today all I had to do is get up before 1pm. : ]
School starts at 9:30 for me. xD (Collage is lovely isn't it? xD)
But my brother goes at 8:00 so I have to get up at 7am or earlier.
serena yuy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quote        
At the moment my wake schedule is messed up since I don't go to bed till a messed up hour. So I normally sleep in till 1pm. >.< That and I've been sick.
But, I'm starting school in a week so I'll have a better sleep/wake pattern. Times I don't know yet since I'm a new transfer student I haven't registered for classes yet so I won't find out my classes till I sign up for them next Sunday.
Kit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:06 pm Reply with quote        
Meh... for school days, I usually wake up at 5:55, and actually get up around 6:15 -sweatdrops- Have to catch the bus by 7, so I tend to leave a lot of room for error.

But on weekends, I usually wake up after noon, lulz. Like today, for example... although it was a tiny bit before noon x]

You guys are lucky ;O Leaving around 8 or 9? x]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quote        
hmm.. On weekdays.. i get up around 7. Sometimes i switch off the alarm and then go back to sleep.. which is why i get to school really late.. x___x'' Before i used to wake up around 6 everyday.. but since i started going to this school.. my schedule kinda changed. O:

On Saturdays and Sundays i wake up whenever i want. Usually around 10-11, though. =D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quote        
During the week I get up at 4 am for work which absolutely sucks! I hate it and I am not a morning person. Then I have an hour drive to work which makes the morning suck even more. On the weekends however I usually sleep till 10 or 11 and then I feel as if I've wasted my day.
FiendCharlotte

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
Well back when I had my job before moving, I wouldn't get up till 1:30p, but my job was second shift, so when I got off work at 11p I would stay up and visit with my husband and watch tv ect.

Now that I am back home my mom has me and hubby getting up before noon. Now Dave does get up before that cause he is use to getting up early.

Divinitate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:42 pm Reply with quote        

Between 7 and 11 in the morning.
    Depending on the day of the week and what I have to do.
    Not really big on the whole sleep thing though.

Vixie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
it all depends on what time i do to sleep, i got up at 8pm today(mainly because i'm ill).

click the egg
Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:58 am Reply with quote        

If I fall asleep early, I generally get up on my own at about 10am.
shades_of_grey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:33 am Reply with quote        
I have nothing that even resembles a set schedule. Perhaps after I go back to school I will. My boyfriend goes to dialysis clinic at night, and I usually have the night closing shift at my work. So we pretty much are little night owls together which is nice. Unfortunately, we stay up much to late and then sleep in half the day or more.

For example, he's at clinic Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 7pm-4am (yeah, I'm home alone... yeah, it sucks.) If I don't work in the morning the next day (90% chance of me not Smile) then I'll stay up and wait for him. He usually gets home about 4:30ish in the morning and then does some usual stuff, check email, the like and goes to bed around 6am, sometimes 7, depending on if he's tired or not and I'll crawl in bed around 5am. Then we don't get up until around 2pm! xD

I don't like it because then we have to rush rush to get everything done by 5pm before most things close. Confused

We're pretty terrible. I can't wait until I get a better job or start school.

Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:21 am Reply with quote        

My mom wakes me up if I don't wake up on my own.