Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. teh sketchbook - ANYONE WANNA PLAY A GAME RIGHT NOW? <3
bellblosem

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quote        
Random conversation!

Random conversation is fun.

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quote        
Hooray! I only have about 650 more feathers to collect before I have enough to get the earth elements and acquire the pretty item! Yaay! I'll be posting like a madwoman today in order to get it.

bellblosem

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quote        
I'm battleing for mine, then I'll have more feathers for the end of the event.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:55 am Reply with quote        
A majority of my posts are roleplay ones, so I get tons for posting, and the enemies I fight only drop 1-5 feathers at a time.

bellblosem

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quote        
I'm stuck on the RP cause I'm talking with Ecco.

I have to go now.

Arikana

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
Jennifer wrote:
ARI BBY~ 8D I hope I am around when you do the first round. I love playing this game! I played and won a similiar version of it on Menewsha, but Valedia was the host. I was too scared to go into ShoShos threads! She's like...popular in a way that her threads get flooded with people. :XD

OMG. Jenn!! <8D <3

It's good to see you again! I barely see you on Ava and Mene these days. :(

But yay! I'll host something tonight! I don't know which game yet, but it'll be something for sure. :3nod:

XD Yeah, shosho tended to bring in a LOT of people. I remember during the Easter '09 event helping her host some rounds then since she was pretty busy then. :D

How have you been? :O

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
I sometimes forget about Avaricia. *kicks self* I was lurking there for about thirty minutes last night though. The new avatar thing was bothering me since not all items seem to be converted to the new bases there. And I lost my staff tshirt that I once had on that site. I was told that past staff would be able to keep those. But they must have recently changed their minds. I never wore mine of course, since people would think I'm like a staff super secret agent person...kidding. Laugh But yeah.

I am getting tired of Menewsha. I mostly just log in, lurk, maybe post once or twice, then I just log offline. But I've been more on that site than any other. The past few days I've been enjoying Midorea.

Anyway, I've otherwise been okay. Not much to do, been a little bored. Except today has been a little hellish. I am so sick of teenagers lately. Laugh My seventeen year old sister has been nothing but trouble. And nobody can get through to her.

I just decided to relax. I went to the store and purchased some stuff to make a homemade facial mask. LOL

ANYWAYS, what have you been up to? (:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, it's taking a while to convert items on there.. which is why I'm not on there much for the time being. But I'm still excited for when everything will be fully converted on there. >w<
Well, just ask them about it. Maybe they will give it back to you since you used to be a mod there. :3nod:
Though, don't ask Lokis, cause I feel like she's the admin that would be most resistant to giving you one since it feels like she's the strictest of them all regarding these kind of things.

Really? I'm just lazy to post a lot.. and trying to create an avatar on there that I'll actually like. XD

D:
I hope somebody will be able to get through to her soon! Sucks that she's being a pain in the butt. D:

Nice! I hope you enjoy your homemade facial! : )

Not much. Just floating around on a few avatar sites. Doing homework at the moment. Reading a rough copy draft of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse movie script. The usual. :3nod:

@everyone: If you're interested in playing a round, then come in here! As I have time to host a couple right now! I need at least three people to play! :3nod:

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
Nah, I don't think I'll bother them with it. I don't really get on there that often anyway. I heard Lokis is recovering from sugery, so I don't think I'd be able to message her anyway. And I don't know how Bobbi feels about me. Laugh

It sucks that Menewsha doesn't have an up to date dream avatar system. Without one, I find myself buying commons that I think will work, but they dont and I have to sell them back for half price. I think I give up on my avatar.

Twlight huh? I am not really interested in that sort of genre of film and books. But that's cool that you're reading the rough draft of the script. Is it online or did you find it at library or purchase it or something?

I am not sure if I'll be able to stick around for a game! ; O; I'm trying to make dinner and stuff for my little sisters. So hard to keep up with things, heh.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
D:
Come back on there more! I miss you there. : (
And why? Did something happen between you and Bobbi or something? : O

Yeah.. and although Inso and other staff says there will be one soon that's online, I kind of don't believe him and feel like he's taking forever to come up with it. :/;;

Actually, I first found out a week or so ago that Seiki from Mene found a torrent of it and downloaded it, then when I asked him where he got it from so that I could get my hands on it, he uploaded it to mediafire and I downloaded it from there. :3nod:
And I've been reading it since, and it's made me excited for the movie. :D

No worries. No one else is here, so I might not be able to host one since I have to go soon when my brother kicks me off the computer. :/
I can't wait to get the mini-laptop I normally use back (since it's being fixed), then I won't have to share with my brother anymore. :D

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quote        
Twilight... also known as "Awkward- The Movie". If you can't tell, I wasn't a fan. Sorry to anybody who is, but the dialogue was so awkwardly forced it wasn't funny! And go to Spoony's 45 minute rant if you want to know what I thought about New Moon.

Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
I'll search for you on there and find out what places you hangout on there - so I'll have someone to talk to. It's kind of slow there. Nothing happened between Bobbi and I. But when I left there, I felt bad. I didn't want to make things difficult for her. Plus, I think she worried about me possibly telling others about stuff that was discussed in the staff forums. I never have though, but she didn't know me well enough to be sure. Not only that, but I had a feeling that two others on staff might be leaving soon, too. And the site was still brand new! While I submitted an application to be staff on there, I think it's not a great idea to hire moderators that way. But that's just my opinion. It's better to find someone dedicated to the site and really reliable.

I'm scared of torrents and whatnot. I don't like downloading many things at all anyway. Laugh Nonetheless, that's pretty cool!

This forum seems to slow to really host the games. People either don't want to participate or are just not online, heh.

Keylaleigh - what is Spoony's 45 minute rant?

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quote        
The Spoony Experiment. He reviews movies, comics, video games... oh, a bunch of things. He went to go see New Moon with a friend, and he sat down for about 45 minutes afterwards to rant and rail about it. I'll find the link and post it. It's a really funny watch.

I found it! Click here to watch it. It's really long, as you know, and some of the references may go over the heads of non-spoony fans.

Arikana

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
I'm online now! Anyone up for a couple rounds? : O

The fallen deity,
Arikana
bellblosem

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:00 pm Reply with quote        
I'm here!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next