Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Jen's Festival Hangout
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
@aka: Wow, that's a lot. o_o

@Jenn: (Can I call you Jenn?)

Oh, I know! I understand getting phished or something but you'd think people would use a little more common sense.

Wow, you're the oldest (account) member I've met. o-0 Congrats, haha.

I love my kitty. <3 He's a jerk though. And yeah; I've loved mice since I was little. The Mouse Plus item was actually designed for me before being released into the shops.

Lizards are awesome. But why wouldn't you be a vet?

sonaxakai

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:21 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:

I love my kitty. <3 He's a jerk though. And yeah; I've loved mice since I was little. The Mouse Plus item was actually designed for me before being released into the shops.
I has a kitty too(who is a weirdo because she likes windows(looking outside) and hates going outside as soon as you get to the front door she starts tensing(right word?) and then dashing away and if you go outside and put her down she'll run inside into the kitchen(away from door) )

current quest:each day's items of Lotus Fest
Jennifer

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
Call me anything you'd like. (:

I'm with you on that. It's not difficult to keep your account secured. I've never had trouble with it. But the excuses people use when they complain about getting hacked...it's just silly.

Not really proud about it. I don't really care about being one of the first few members on there. Like I said before basically, I'm not really a fan of the place anymore. Although, like I told Branny, I do feel foolish for donating about $300 to the site while I was active. If I had only known I wouldn't like it later and things didn't turn sour with the way things are handled over there. :<

Kittens are awesome, definitely. I have a cat named Tiger. He looks like a mini tiger, it's so cute! Ever since I watched that one movie 'The Hangover', I sing to tiger when he's sleeping.

Quote:
"What do tigers dream of, when they take a little tiger snooze?"

...et cetera. XD

Ah, I haven't seen the mouse item. I'll look into that!

I wouldn't be a vet because I'm not great with needles (I'm not scared when they're put into me, but I couldn't put one into someone else) and bodily functions, ...and death. I'll stick to persueing photography, haha.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
@aka: Haha, cat's are pretty fickle like that. Mine can't stand for a door to be closed, but he never stays in one room.

@Jenn: Yeah, that is true. It's good that you actually moved on though. Some people stick with a site they hate forever just because they donated or something.

Aw, I sing to my cat too. XD

And yeah, I agree. I COULD go into medicine but I couldn't take that responsibility. D:

Anyway, I have dinner so I'm gonna go. It was great talking with you though! Happy Have a good evening.

sonaxakai

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
@aka: Haha, cat's are pretty fickle like that. Mine can't stand for a door to be closed, but he never stays in one room.
My cat always disappears then re-appears in the living room,I suspect she goes to the basement

Jennifer

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, best to have learned and then just move on. There are so many other avatar sites out there that I can still enjoy. (:

I love my cat, but I think I might be allergic to him (and all other cats). I get all teary eyed and I feel like I have to sneeze (though I never do). And sometimes my throat starts to feel a little raw. Such a shame. Nobody should ever have to be allergic to cats! ; O;

I should be going, too. Been on here too long today. I think I'll go and find something else to do. It has been really great talking with you as well. I didn't think I'd befriend so many people in just a few short hours! It's pretty awesome.

Talk to everyone later! Bouncy Heart
sonaxakai

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
Jennifer wrote:
Yeah, best to have learned and then just move on. There are so many other avatar sites out there that I can still enjoy. (:

I love my cat, but I think I might be allergic to him (and all other cats). I get all teary eyed and I feel like I have to sneeze (though I never do). And sometimes my throat starts to feel a little raw. Such a shame. Nobody should ever have to be allergic to cats! ; O;

I should be going, too. Been on here too long today. I think I'll go and find something else to do. It has been really great talking with you as well. I didn't think I'd befriend so many people in just a few short hours! It's pretty awesome.

Talk to everyone later! Bouncy Heart
Bye!see you tomorrow! Happy

Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
Jennifer wrote:
Watching some weird television show called "Yo Gabba Gabba" with my little sisters. Totally weird, haha. Other than that, mostly just reading some news on MSN and surfing my Facebook gaming account. I'm addicted to Treasure Isle. D;

How about you? (:
I play Treasure Isle.
Kliz

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quote        
Jennifer wrote:

Yeah. I remember when I was about 13 I got tricked and gave out my Neopets passeord, and I didn't understand why my password didn't work for, like, a week! LOL So now I'm suspicious of everything! xD

I know a person like that! And his allergies went away after he moved out on his own... then it became more obvoious he was allergic to cats! Hehe.

Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:38 am Reply with quote        
I am so sick. Aunt Flo is killing me! ; O; ...I hate being a girl sometimes.

Kasumi - really? I have two accounts on Facebook. One is my main that I use to add only family and friends. My second is stritcly just for gaming. I play a lot of the applications on there and need a lot of neighbors, so I have random people add me (through the discussions board on each game page). I post a lot of the game notifications on my wall too, which can be annoying to others. But it doesn't bother people if all they do is gaming, too. I've noticed many of the people I have on my list are also using a secondary account just for the games as well.

If you ever want to add me on Facebook so you can neighbor me on the games, just let me know and I'll link you to my profile on there.

Kliz - Well when you're thirteen, I can understand being tricked. People don't really know better when they're that young. I probably wouldn't have known better, either. But I didn't even know what the internet was when I was that young. I only played CD-ROM games and whatnot. Laugh

Aww. It really sucks being allergic to them. Sometimes other cat lovers will be like, "OMGOSH! You hate cats!" ...it's lame having to explaint o people every time that I don't hate them, I'm just allergic to them. It's not really my fault.
bellblosem

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:47 am Reply with quote        
Hello people!
I'm just coming into the convo.

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:49 am Reply with quote        
I don't think anyone else around right now. It is kind of late I suppose. Going on 1am here for me. How are you doing, bell? (:
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:51 am Reply with quote        
Hullo ^^. Not sure if I know you, really, but on Menewsha, I am Poet`s Playground. I haven't been around there much lately, though.

At any rate, glad that you dropped in for the event Happy.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:59 am Reply with quote        
I recognize that username. And I'm sure we've even talked a few times on there, but just briefly. (:

Thank you! I thought it would be a little slow since this forum doesn't seem to have a lot of activity going on. But I'm just glad others are as talkative as I am. Laugh
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:07 am Reply with quote        
I thought that might be the case Smile. I just wasn't sure. I am on so many sites and talk to so many people Sweat.

But yeah; I think the people around here are used to making a small party into a big thing, you know, talking a lot and stuff.