Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Arabesque

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quote        
So, I'm about to get out of school for the summer. Happy I'm planning on finding a part-time job, but I will otherwise have quite a bit of free time on my hands. I plan to fill some of that time with roleplays, of course, since I haven't had any in a little while..

[[ Rules ]]
- Please be at least Semi. Lit. That means few grammatical errors and at least a paragraph (four or five sentences) per post.
- Please talk to me. I know this sounds silly, but I like my long-term roleplay buddies to chat with me every once in a while. It keeps things from getting awkward.
- Romance is kind of a must. :/ Nothing above PG-13, of course, but it just keeps the plot moving if nothing else. (By the way, I only do straight pairings.)
- Be online at least once every other day. Things start to drag if I have to wait a week for a single post from you, so...yeah.
- This roleplay will be held over Midorea Forums, thanks. I need money.

[[ Genres/Pairings ]]

:: I usually prefer to play the male characters, just so you know. If you would like to play male instead, let me know. c: Also, my list is actually a lot longer than this. These are just the plots/pairings I am currently craving. Feel free to suggest others, though. :B

[ Modern ]
Photographer/Model
Pokemon Trainer/Trainer
Pokemon Trainer/Gym Leader
Pokemon (in human-like form)/Trainer

[ Medieval/Non-Medieval Fantasy ]
Arranged Marriage
Dragon Riders (not DRoP or Eragon, necessarily; just awesome people riding dragons)
God/Goddess
God (or Goddess)/Mortal
Human/(Mythical creature that can transform into a human; i.e. dragon, etc.)

[ Period ]
1920s (Mobster/Innocent Bystander) :: ( This is one of the few roleplays I would actually prefer to play the girl in. )

And that's it. c: Post below or send me a message if you're interested.

Kitsune-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quote        
I would like to rp ^^
Arabesque

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quote        
Alright. c: Which genre/pairing would you prefer?
Kitsune-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
Human/(Mythical creature that can transform into a human; i.e. dragon, etc.)
that one seemd quite cool ^^
Arabesque

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
M'kay. Which character would you prefer to play? And what setting should we have (modern or medieval, etc.)?
Kitsune-Chan

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quote        
I kinda like modern like, and uh
really dose not matter for me I can do either or
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:17 am Reply with quote        
=D yay a new roleplay buddy! x3 I would like to do a pokemon rp if that's alright, I haven't done any of those ever Oh Mai I'd like to do the trainerxtrainer if thats alright with you

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds good, killerkitty. c: I warn you, though; I'm only familiar with the games. I never watched the shows or anything. xD Is there a particular generation you prefer?
Eru

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:04 am Reply with quote        
POKéMON! *pounces*

I'd lovelovelove to do a pokémon roleplay with you, especially a trainer x gym leader one (*adores Falkner*). I'm quite literate. I'm a stickler from grammar and spelling and I can churn out at least two paragraphs per post if I'm blocked, usually more. I'm very experienced with the world of pokémon so I'll play in any region you prefer. I can try to get onto my computer every night, as I'm trying to be more active on a few other websites I'm on. If you want a sample of my writing I can give it to you, but other than that, I don't think there's much else for me to tell you about myself.

Aelina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quote        
I'm interested but I don't know if your still available. The one that caught my eye would have to be the Arranged Marriage setting. If your still interested in roleplaying, drop me a PM Happy