Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Dissies Lotus Tree-hut
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
Go ahead! Most find my username almost unpronounceable. But it is key-LA-lay. Really simple, yet people still manage to botch it up.

DistortedBrwain

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quote        
Alright. And I know you may not believe me, but that is how I do pronounce your name in my head when I read it. x3
bellblosem

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quote        
I miss out the La in your name when I just ssay it. It's easier.

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
DistortedBrwain

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quote        
Ah yes I am slow, kayleigh it is without the la. x3
It makes it easier to figure out how to pronounce it for people who have trouble pronouncing it. ^^

I have a cousin that is named that way, only her name is simply written: Kaylee. x3
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quote        
Aah. It's my name from my ANCIENT (and now frozen -sadface-) neopets account. I loved it so much, I kept using it. Now I'm in college and it is still my default username. For a change of pace I'll use Kaylove sometimees, but that one is taken more often than Keylaleigh.

ecco

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quote        
why on earth was your account frozen?

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
I think I broke some rules while roleplaying. They're really strict there. The problem is one day I logged on, and they told me I couldn't because my account was frozen. No explanation. And I had a MUTANT pet on that account!

ecco

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quote        
oh what D: that sucks. i hate it when something like that happens and you dont even get told why, or a chance to communicate with them to fight your case or something. >.<

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:34 pm Reply with quote        
I sent a complaint, but they ignored me...

ecco

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quote        
why am i not surprised :B screw it, Mido is much more fun anyway XD hehehe.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quote        
Exactly. Once I started avatar sites, I stopped roleplaying on Neopets. It's much more fun to do it here than anywhere else, even.

ecco

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quote        
yea, i havent really roleplayed on here before now, in he festival RP. maybe ill join in another RP once the festival is over Smile

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:47 pm Reply with quote        
I'm in the Nightmares and Dreamscapes RP, the Tainted Ones RP, and a new one whose name I cannot remember. My favorite one so far is Nightmares and Dreamscapes, mostly because it is the largest with the most developed characters.
The one I'm forgetting is The Tales of Zuvri. I want that one to continue. In fact, we need more people. There are three so far playing, but another character would be great!
And update. I have reached the page minimum on my paper, and I'm a little more than halfway done! Yaay!

ecco

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quote        
sounds good ^w^ ahhh i miss roleplaying now XD i used to roleplay tons, especially back on neo haha

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. After Neopets, I fell out of roleplaying for quite a while. Then on the tail end of my gaia time I got back into it. In fact one roleplay was keeping me with Gaia. Now I'm here and roleplaying a ton!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next