Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2  Next
killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quote        
Intro:

Can you hear them? The spirits are speaking. They speak of danger. They speak o war, anger, hatred... It is driving me crazy. Am I the only one who can hear their whispers? Or are there more out there, to help`me figure out what they are saying? The spirits are whispering in my ear, about all the pain and despair that's on the verge of falling out and into the world. I know not what is going on. Help me find out. will you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:51 pm Reply with quote        
Rules:

-Make your character in the OOC thread
-No godmoding
-No spamming
-OOC talk in (( )) or [[ ]]
-Races allowed: Human, elf, dryad, anthro, drow, werewolf
-No killing other characters unless allowed to do so
-Up to two charas
-Have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:25 pm Reply with quote        
Characters joined:

Quote:
Username: killerkitty
Name: Isrena
Race: Anthro
Description: Isrena has the features of a leopard, with spotted fur and long hair the same colour, and black eyes and a long tail She has sharp teeth and a great sense of smell. She prefers meat to anything else, but will have fruit if there's nothing else. She has a dagger and a bow and arrows. Isrena can be quite aggressive sometimes, and is often blunt about things without realizing it. She doesn't like it when someone sugar coats things, just to try and make it easier for her to bare. She loves climbing trees. Isrena can hear the spirits whispering to her.
Biography: Isrena has lived in peace in her village in the jungle all her life. She often goes hunting by herself instead of with the pack, complaining that they make too much noise, although any normal human wouldn't notice them even if they were but two inches away. She lives with her younger sister Angea at the top of 4a tree. Angea prefers staying at the village and prefers doing less bloodthirsty chores like collecting water, and such. But then Isrena started hearing the spirits call to her.

Username: Tolui
Name: Taia
Race: Dryad
Description: Taia looks like any other dryad. Brown skin, green, leafy hair, large brown eyes, and long, elegant limbs.
Biography: Taia doesn't like people. She's rather they all just leave her alone. Ever since she was a little sapling, she saw her sisters being cut down by people. Thankfully, Taia lives deep in the forest, and doesn't have to see others much. But recently, she's been hearing and spirits, and they're giving er a headache. Really, it's very rude of them to all be chattering like that...

Username: Keylaleigh
Name: Moses Holdfast
Race: Werewolf
Description:
Appearance: Moses is tall and lean, with a runner's build. He dyed his silver hair black, but the roots are starting to show, and his amber eyes glow in the moonlight. He wears pair of black pants and a white tunic with a rope belt around it. Around his neck is a stone pendant crudely carved to look like a crescent moon. Under his clothing are a myriad of scars.
Powers: He has the ability to transform into a silver wolf at will, but must change on the full moon. He is also stronger and faster than the average human.
Biography: Moses was born and raised in a large city, raised by the rest of his clan. Since before he was born, his clan was taken into captivity by humans and forced to fight for entertainment. He was actually lucky to have survived this long, because all of his brothers and sisters were killed in the arena. About a week ago, he started hearing voices in his head, and he managed to break out of the place the humans were keeping his clan and journeyed to find the source of the voices.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Isrena rubbed her head. Go away, you stupid head-ache! For several days now, she had had a head-ache that wouldn't stop. It didn't let her concentrate on anything, and sometimes she felt like she was slipping out of her mind. She hated it.
'Has it still not gone?' asked her sister Angea. A growl answered her. 'I guess not then.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
It had been three days since Moses made it out of the city and it felt good to smell the fresh country air. The whispers in his head were much softer than in the city, and he was glad of it. He couldn't concentrate when they first came to him, but now he was growing used to the voices, and figured it would feel odd if they were not there.

Somethig in him was telling Moses to go to the Jungle, and that's where he decided to head.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quote        
Isrena finally decided to go hunting. Maybe the voices of the jungle could get rid of her head-ache, if nothing else. She climbed down from the tree and started searching for tracks. Her ears twitched, searching for sounds, as the buzzing in her head slowly cleared. Finally, she thought.
A while later, she started hearing a soft whisper. 'Who's there?' she growled. She couldn't tell which way the noise came from, which disconcerted her, as good as her leopard ears were. The voice was telling her something. She couldn't really make it out, but for some reason she felt like she should go nearer the edge of the jungle.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quote        
Moses looked up at the towering trees that started to sprout up around him the further he got from the city. He had never been so far from an urban landscape before, so this was all very magical for the young werewolf. Every sound made him jump, though. He was still a little on edge, because he didn't know if the humans had started looking for him yet.

Then he started hearing rustling noises that sounded more consistant than the occaisonal breeze. Somebody was out there. Moses crouched into a fighting position. Nothing was going to ambush him if he could help it.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:18 am Reply with quote        
A human! thought Isrena, surprised. Not many humans dare go beyond the border of the jungle. I'll make him wished he had been one of them. Wait... Did he notice me? No! I've got to be more silent, like usual. She slowly pulled out her bow and an arrow.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quote        
Moses inhaled, taking in all the scents that the jungle had to offer. Trees, dirt, leaves... something else. He couldn't tell what that something else was, but trying to communicate with it seemed like the best method."Don't think you can hide. I can smell you. But anyways, I'm not looking for a fight." He has had his share of fighting over the years, and he wasn't looking for any more of it.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
Wait, was he speaking to her? Yes, he certainly knew she was there. She stepped into sight but did not lower her bow. 'Etcha mei tug?'

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
Moses looked at the woman, confused. It was obvious that they spoke completely different languanges. There were a few motions that were almost universal, though. Looking down at her bow, he raised his hands over his head, showing the fact that he obviously had no weapons on him.

"I mean you no harm."

killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:09 am Reply with quote        
Isrena slowly lowered her bow, but kept it in her hand just in case. This man indeed had a different scent from the rest of the humans she had found wandering in this jungle, and she was curious as to why. But if anyone else found him, they would kill him without hesitation.

((the other guy is not showing up yet))

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 3:48 pm Reply with quote        
Silver staggered through the jungle, lost in its labyrinth. The usual whispers were too faint and there were no voices to guide her.She was lost. She longed to smell the wild flowers, but at her touch or breath they withered.As her hopes began to fall, a soft chattering met her ears.Silver's dainty feet stepped lightly on the ground in her eagerness to find the source. Following more staggering,to her deepest delights, behind a scrimmage of bush stood two most striking creatures engaged in some sort of activity . She could hear their hearts beat, strong and full of life.She bent onto her knees whilst bowing her head.

"Bearers of life, have pity on a desolate soul,where can one find the warmth?"
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quote        
Moses's head turned at the sound of another voice. "I hear something!" He looked in the direction of the voice. The voice might have come from inside his head, but it was worth checking out. He then looked over to see the woman who was actually closer than he thought she was. He walked over to her, holding out hist hand. "Are you alright, miss?"

killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quote        
Isrena narrowed her eyes, then quickly pulled the human man back. There was something about this woman, something wrong. Her instincts were telling her not to trust this strange person. Or was it the head-ache back again? It was hard not being able to communicate to the man her distrust.