Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 231, 232, 233  Next
Yare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:58 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Raelli
Sex: Female
Appearance: Short, navy blue hair in pigtails and dark blue eyes; a headband; some scratches on her cheeks; wears leather clothes
Dragon's name: Hu'Leiga
Dragon's sex: Female
Dragon's appearance: Predominantly blue, but her scales shimmer with other colours as well
Background: Raelli became a dragon rider when she was young and after she had found Hu'Leiga's egg. She and her dragon became close; they fight playfully and tease incessently, but go through thick and thin together. Raelli doesn't use magic much except for defence, because she was never especially great at it.

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Srytennog
Age: 24 (Adolecent in Dragon-kin years, 17-ish in mindframe)
Appearance: Draconic in appearance, though without wings. His leathery skin is dark green, almost blue. Navy blue spikes line his spine to the tip of his long tail, and poke out of his joints. His tongue is black, hinting that his bite may be venomous. His clothing consist of calf length breeches or shorts. Other clothing will not fit his inhuman shape. He is a head taller than an average human. (I can't find the picture I made of this subspecies, or the othe ones for that matter. It's depressing.)
Background: Srytennog is a second generation Dragon-kin, both his parents being transformed Swampland Dragons. He has never seen an untransformed dragon, with many varieties of dragon of his homeland reverting to a more human form. He interacts with the smaller non-Dragon-Kin races as best he can, but seems to get a lot of flak for being one of the venomous subspecies. He has training in steel talon, spear, claw and fang, which helps with guiding adventurers in his homeland.

~~~

Srytennog stood in the archway of a pub, watching the ships unload. He periodically glanced down at the note in his hand. The Dragon-kin was expected to guide one of the new arrivals around during her stay. The enigmatic 'you'll know then when you see them' didn't make him feel any better about his task. So he continued to stand there, watching.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Yare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
'Do I have to stay in such a cramped space?' Hu'Leiga asked. She hadn't enjoyed being stuck in the hold much.

'Not for much longer,' Raelli said. 'We'e arrived.'

'Oh, good,' Hu'Leiga said. A large panel of hull was taken away, and Hu'Leiga stepped out, Raelli by her side. It wasn't hard to spot their guide, and they made their way over. Raelli gave him a two-fingered salute. 'Yo.'

(She's so formal.)

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
Srytennog felt his spines stick up in surprise. He made a lithe bow to his new charges.

"Greetings," he said, extending his clawed hand in a friendly handshake manner. "I am Srytennog, of the Blackwater Clan. I will be your guide during your stay in my homeland."

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Raelli shook the hand. 'I'm Raelli. The lump is Hu'Leiga.'

The dragon coughed gently. 'I'm not a lump. The brat got my name right, though.'

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
Srytennog tried not to make it obvious that he was intrigued, if not awed by the dragon. "Well, it is a pleasure to meet you both. What brings you here, if you don't mind me asking? And have you arranged for lodgings?"

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
'Oh, we don't need lodgings,' Raelli said. She jerked her thumb at Hu'Leiga. 'She keeps me sheltered.'

'Because I'm a lump, right?' the dragon said.

'Of course,' Raelli said. She earned herself a poke in the back with Hu'Leiga's tail.

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
The Dragon-kin tilted his head to the side. He didn't look like he understood the reasoning behind their interactions. "Well, I suppose that would make it simpler, and cheaper, for you. Some of the locals will charge extra for someone of your, uh, calling. No offense to either one of you."

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:24 pm Reply with quote        
'Oh, none taken,' Raelli said, grinning. 'Where are you going to stay?'

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
"I've been staying here," Srytennog gestured to the building behind him. "However, I do not require a building to sleep. I have been here for a couple days. I trust your trip was peaceful, if not comfortable?"

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:45 pm Reply with quote        
'Fairly peaceful,' Raelli said. 'Very comfortable, too.'

'For you,' Hu'Leiga grumbled.

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:48 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm sorry to hear that it was not enjoyable for both of you." Srytennong replied. "But I'm getting carried away. How can I be of service to you, during your stay? Are you looking for some place in particular? Or are you here on business?"

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quote        
'Business,' Raelli said. 'I'm afraid we can't talk about it, but we need to go to the North Woods.'

(That came to me two seconds ago. I was thinking they'd be a dark, dreary place that most people avoided.)

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
(Over the hills and far away, in the shadow of the snow peaked mountains and stuff like that.)

"North Woods?" There was a hint of curiosity in his voice. "I will admit, not many adventurers travel there. So I am not as well versed in the area as I am in other places. But I can certainly get you there."

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 am Reply with quote        
(Yes, the things of which epicness are made.)

Raelli grinned. 'Cool. Mind if we eat a bit before we go?'

Almost Sisters