Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Kairie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
Ahaha yeah, but as long as we have gold we can get them. XD

And yeah but look at it this way, when she begins auctioning the wind one, you and me will be fighting over it. XD

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quote        
haha! too right. Maeve is one rich Midorean cos of you and me already :P

Kairie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah she got I think over 30k right with me. D: And then with this auction I have 20k or so to bid on it. ^.^ Which is constantly increasing because I think this will be my only shot to get it. XD
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
wow you must really love it! ^^ i think you will probably win then Smile haha. of course, we dont know WHEN she would auction it. if its not for a long time, who knows who else might end up bidding on it as well as us :O

Kairie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quote        
lol nah I'm just greedy and don't like waiting. XD Hmmm that's true. Then my goal is 50k!
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
haha! i bet you could get that much in no time. you appear to be a very fast worker! ;3

Kairie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:29 pm Reply with quote        
lawl more like just addicted to the battle system and gets lots of bags of silver. XD
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quote        
hehehe me too, really x3 everytime i come across a Spiffy Shit im like YES, MORE MONEYS Twisted Evil ahaha~

Kairie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quote        
I don't like the Spiffy Shit it always depletes my life. DX So I'm like DIE! *attacks it even after it's dead*
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
haha i love it XD cos even if you have to heal a load after, you know the money you get from the bag of silver it drops will more than make up for it :3

Kairie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quote        
Is that where the bags of silver come from? XD All I know is I'll battle for like a half hour and then I'll have a page of the bags of silver and be like WTF I don't remember picking these up.
ecco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
you dont see them?

lol when you get a bag of silver, it tells you at the end of the battle. you know when it says "you leave the battle with so-and-so HP and MP"

it will have the picture and say "you found a bag of silver!" underneath XD or it SHOULD do XD

and the spiffy shits ALWAYS drop one, all the other monsters just drop one occassionally. :3

Kairie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quote        
It doesn't tell me. XD Just like it doesn't with the butterfly, imp, or wolf pup. XD So I have to check my invo if I want to see.

Really? I didn't know that.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
really? hmm, if its not telling you about any of the items youre getting from battles, you should probably tell cat in the feedback section O.o

my cousin also said she didnt know she was getting any drops from the battles, tho i didnt find out wether that was cos it wasnt actually telling her or she just wasnt paying attention haha XD

Kairie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
rofl but it's fun to be surprised. XD

Hmm who knows. I sometimes get notified most of the time though I don't.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next