Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Do you believe in Dragons?
Yes!
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Are you on crack or something?
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

chibigrimm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 am Reply with quote        
Chibi shifted until she was no longer tucked under Shuhei's arm. She gave him a look that said if he tried it again, he would lose more than a few fingers.

"I can't believe that we're finally graduating from college!" Temari squealed. "I just hope that we can find jobs after this. If we can't find any here, we could always travel to other places to see if they would accept that we did graduate from a Tokyo college. Right, Aiko?"

The shorter girl nodded as Temari elbowed her in the ribs and gave a longing look to Chibi. "It would be fun to have all the money in the world to travel, but my parents are broker now than when I started college. I might have to move back in with them to help with bills and stuff."

"I would be more than happy to help if you need it, Aiko," Chibi stated. "I have some saved up money that my parents left in a trust fund for me. And I don't mind helping a friend in need. I know it must be tough on your parents after putting their youngest through such an expensive college. That's why I never went. And besides, Uncle Jushiro needed my help more than I needed a college education."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quote        
Kanya entered nervously. Her eyes were drawn towards a table with a group of three girls and a man chatting away.She glided over to their side, but now that she was right in front of them, and them all looking at her, she felt her mouth dry.
'Erm... Hi, I'm Kanya,' she said, blushing slightly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quote        
Chibi looked up when a soft voice introduce a pretty girl of no more than 18. She smiled at her.

"I'm Chibi Sakurai. This is Temari Hitsugaya, Aiko Hisagi and Shuhei Nagasaki. Would you care to join us, Kanya?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:18 am Reply with quote        
Kanya nodded. 'Yes, I would.'
She sat down on the chair. Her gaze fell upon Chibi and the guy next to her. She wondered whether she should have come here at all. But her instincts had told her that she should come, and they were a hard thing to keep at bay.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 am Reply with quote        
"Now where's that waiter? I just saw him a minute ago..."

Chibi strained her neck to find the waiter that was supposed to be taking care of them. When she spotted him, she waved him over and ordered a round of drinks for the table and asking him, the waiter, to put everything on the gold card she handed to him. she winked at her two friends and the new girl and knew that Shuhei wouldn't care either way because he had two younger sisters to help pay for back at his apartment.

"So, Kanya," Chibi started, "what do you do all day with your free time when you're not wandering the streets and getting into trouble?"

She heard Shuhei snort in her left ear and she gave him a Death Glare from Hell.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:26 am Reply with quote        
Shuhei shrunk away from Chibi when she glared at him for snorting at the wording of her question towards the girl that just joined them. He smiled sheepishly, leaned forward over the table with his left elbow resting just in front of his right hand and his chin on his left palm, his eyes never leaving the girl across from him.

"You don't have to be scared about anything, Kanya. Especially not around us for any reason at all. The three of us-" he pointed to himself, Chibi and Kanya in turn "-live in the same building, not to mention on the same floor. From what I get from Chibi here, you live next door to her with your aunt."

He was extremely careful about his wording when it came down to the woman Kanya lived with, knowing full well that she was getting older rather than younger by human standards. He turned his smile from sheepish to sympathetic when he noticed that Kanya tensed up at the mention of her benefactor.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
"Grandma I'm going out." Ice calls as she steps outside into the fresh air. "OK, but be back by 11." her grandma replies. "OK I will." she replies as she turns towards the center Tokyo. She arrives at the library slipping in she goes to the back and pulls out he books and settles down to do her school work.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quote        
'Into trouble?' said Kanya, blinking. 'I don't go about getting into trouble. It's not worth it.' She grinned at Shuhei when he shrunk away from Chibi.
'She's not my aunt... I'm adopted, sort of.' Changing the subject, she said, 'What kind of trouble do you get into?'

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:21 am Reply with quote        
Ice throws down her pencil as she finishes her final piece of home work for the weekend. packing her supplies she walks out of the library and walks towards her house. she stops at the edge of her grandma's property and tucks her books in the hollow of a tree. walking towards the center of Tokyo she tucks her pocket knife in her pants pocket.

tavern RP Char
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/NekoOujo/Charries/Elf/water-1.jpg