Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Do you believe in Dragons?
Yes!
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
No!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Are you on crack or something?
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

chibigrimm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:08 am Reply with quote        
Here is where you will have an opportunity to come in contact with Dragon Keepers from olden days.

Everything starts in current day Tokyo, and unfolds from there. If you have any questions about anything, then let me know via PM and I will get back to you as soon as I find an answer for you, regardless of where I find it and how long it takes me to find it.

Now you can be half-dragon, but if (and ONLY if) I deem you worthy enough for the title.

Now everyone knows the generic rule system for these RPs and I strictly enforce them. And I expect everyone to use the following skeleton profile and PM it to me so that I may keep the thread clean of “overpopulation” by replies.

Username:
Name of Character:
Age: (if you are half-dragon and don’t remember, just guesstimate)
Description: (pictures or wording works either way for me, include coloring of the scales if you are half-dragon, try not to be TOO generic with coloring)
Biography:
Friends: (if any at all)
Family: (again, if any that you can remember)

Remember to PM this to me and I will start you off if I can somewhere in Tokyo Proper.
chibigrimm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 am Reply with quote        
chibishuhei wrote:
Username: chibishuhei
Name of Character: Shuhei Nagasaki
Description:

Biography: Grew up in a small suburb of Tokyo. Dad was a mean alcoholic, which is how he got the scars over his right eye. Became part of a gang at 13: the 69ers (tattoo on left cheek). Mom died when he was young.
Friends: Kensei Uzumaki - 17; Sasuke Jidanbo - 19
Family: Gin Nagasaki - Dad; Momo & Retsu - sisters (8 years old)

killerkitty wrote:

Username: killerkitty
Name of Character: Kanya Seikuh
Description: Kanya has black hair and yellow eyes. Her scales are dark blue.
Biography: Kanya has grown up living in secret, in an apartment. An senior woman named Mokoa who lives there took her in when she was very young, and has kept the secret of her hybrid life safe from anyone. She keeps growning more and more independent with every passing day, and Mokoa fears that she would be discovered.
Friends: None
Family: She can't remember, but she often calls Mokoa her aunt.

chibigrimm wrote:

Username: chibigrimm
Name of Character: Chibi Sakurai
Description:
Human Form:

Dragon Form:

Biography: Doesn't really remember too much about her past, so this isn't applicable. She has lived with her uncle Jushiro for as long as she can remember.
Friends: None
Family: Jushiro Sakurai - Uncle

darkheart9505 wrote:
Username: darkheart9505
Name of Character: Ice Darkheart
Description:
Biography: Ice’s dad left when she was too young to remember and her mom died at age ten due to the heartbreak thus leaving her to be cared for by her dad’s mom. She has trained under her grandma to be agile and has a fair amount of strength so she can hold her own in a One on One fight. She takes care of her grandma and is currently going to a school in one of the suburbs of Tokyo. She is going to start training with the sword with an old sword instructor that lives across the street from her grandma.
Family: Jamie Ingnato(Grandma)

chibishuhei

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:05 am Reply with quote        
"Hey, Kensei!! What say you to going to the arcade? You can come if you don't have any homework to help with, Sasuke."

Shuhei's two best friends looked at him oddly before they looked away and went their separate ways. That alone told the 19-year-old gang member that they had better things to do besides spend time at an arcade wasting their hard earned money on games that meant nothing to anyone anymore...at least not since junior high.

"FINE! I'll go alone, you wimps!"

Shuhei looked after Kensei first being that they had known each other since primary school before turning his attention to Sasuke, whom both he and Kensei had met their freshman year of high school. He rolled his eyes and stalked off toward the arcade that wasn't but a couple blocks from where he was staying with his alcoholic father, Gin, and his younger twin sisters, Retsu and Momo. He hated the fact that he had to resort to being in a gang just to support himself and his sisters.

"I still don't get why Dad can't get and hold a steady job. It's a wonder that any of the bills get paid at all with the income that I'm providing from the guys. At least Retsu and Momo understand that this is my last resort as a job. In fact, I should just forget the arcade and head home to make sure that the girls have enough for dinner and clean sheets."

He changed course in mid-step and headed toward the small two bedroom apartment he shared with what was left of his family. His mother left shortly after she had the twins and hasn’t been seen or heard from since, which was bothering Shuhei to begin with. He tried to get the local detectives involved in trying to find her, but they said that they didn’t know a thing about anything anymore.

“With my luck, Mom decided she was better off without us and decided to leave her life of ‘poverty’ to attach herself to some rich mogul or something. I honestly wish I knew what was going through her mind when she left. Heh. Who am I kidding with this?”

He chuckled at his thought process as he headed up the stairs of his building to his apartment. He dug his key out of his pocket when he reached his floor, attacked the lock as he reached the second door on the left and smelled the familiar scents of sesame chicken and Mongolian beef, his sisters’ two favorite dishes besides the regulatory sushi.

“Shu-kun! You’re home early,” Retsu said around a mouthful of sesame chicken. “We didn’t think that you would be home until after we had gone to bed. Oh! By the way, Dad said that he had to go out of town for a few days for a new job that Aki-sensei told him about. Right, Momo?”

The younger twin nodded, her greenish hazel eyes looking at her brother with the utmost admiration.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:39 am Reply with quote        
"Uncle! Have you seen my cream colored tank top? I'm going out tonight to meet up with some old classmates from high school."

Chibi looked desperately through her drawers before resorting to looking through her small and overly stuffed closet. After ten minutes of desperate searching she finally gave up until a thin pale hand held up a hanger with her favorite cream colored tank through her cracked bedroom door. She squealed in delight as she took the hanger from her uncle and took the invisibly strapped tank from the hanger to pull it on over her head.

At 22, Chibi Sakurai was your average girl next door…except for the fact that she had silver hair and red eyes that set everyone off. The only three people that were never set off by her odd looks were her Uncle Jushiro, with whom she lived, and the two girls she was going out to meet as a sort of pre-graduation celebration for the latter two.

Chibi never did get the appeal of college after high school. She thought that thirteen years of schooling was enough to get her by in life without adding to it. Now she was meeting two of the girls that she met in high school during junior year.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
Kanya stared out the window at the clouds slowly rolling by. She wished she could have a normal life, like others, but Mokoa kept insisting that she only went out to populated areas early in the morning, and was only allowed to fly at night. Kanya understood her fear, and she always felt uneasy when someone stared at her strange yellow eyes. But she at least had books. Mokoa's apartment was covered in books from floor to ceiling, and Kanya could take a book out whenever she liked.
But Mokoa was old, very old. She would have to die, like everyone else, and Kanya would be alone. Where would she find the means to earn a living without being very conspicuous, if not by thievery? She hated the thought of stealing other people's hard-earned things just to accomodate herself. Kanya shook her head to get rid of that trail of thought.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 am Reply with quote        
Chibi finished dressing and made her way to the little bathroom next to her closet. She quickly applied a little make-up (silver and smoky gray to go with her hair) and put in dark colored contacts to hide her odd red eyes. She moved lithely out the front door, landing a quick peck on her uncle's cheek on her way out.

She loved the fact that her uncle let her do just about anything, the only exception that she wear colored contacts from the time she was old enough to read when she went out to meet up with friends and acquaintances from high school.

As she exited the building, she noticed that there was a girl staring out the window of the apartment next door to the one she shared with her uncle. She didn’t really know the old woman that lived there and she certainly didn’t know the girl in the window. Chibi attempted to wave at the girl, but she was staring out into empty space, like her mind was wandering or she was thinking about something.

“How odd,” Chibi whispered to herself. “I’ll stop off there tomorrow before I run the errands that Uncle has set for me.”

With that, she set off toward the dance club that she agreed to meet her friends at, hoping that her slight pause wasn’t going to make her any later than looking for her favorite cream tank had.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quote        
Kanya stepped away from the window absent-mindedly. She picked up a book she had read a third of, opened it to the page she last was, and began reading.
'Do you think she'll at least like it there?' he asked, laying his head in Resa's lap. 'After all, you liked it, didn't you? Or, at any rate, you told her so.'
'I'm sorry,' said her hands, mute as she was. 'So very sorry.'

Kanya looked up briefly as Mokoa entered the room. She waddled to the kitchen, humming to herself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:34 am Reply with quote        
As she made her way downtown to the place that she was going to meet Aiko and Temari, Chibi nearly ran over the guy that lived a couple doors down from her. He was tall, good looking, had three long thin scars running down the right side of his face and a 69 tattoo on his left cheek. The odd thing was that he had a blue strip leading from the right-hand right angle of his nose almost to his ear.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to run into you. I can be such a klutz sometimes."

She saw him smile briefly before she ran off. I hope that Aiko and Temari don't mind that I'm late. If only I hadn't taken that three hour nap this afternoon, I wouldn't be as far as I am right now.

Chibi felt a shiver down her spine as she took her favorite short-cut along the boulevard a few blocks from the apartment. She thought that it was just the cold night air pressing against her warm skin that caused it before she heard footsteps behind her. She turned the nearest corner, ducked into a doorway and tensed, hoping that her follower would give up after losing the trail of a 22-year-old girl.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:10 pm Reply with quote        
'Ah... Getting close to the end...'
The Piper's sword has cut deep into Resa's arm, but Brianna had learnt a good deal from her mother, even though she liked singing to Violante better than growing herbs in stony fields.

Mokoa scuttled back into the room. 'Kanya, it's getting dark fairly soon. You'll be able to go out in a small while now.' Kanya nodded.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quote        
It was the next day after the failed attempt to get his friends to join him at the arcade when Shuhei stopped in his tracks as the girl that ran into him started off in the direction he had just come from. He was still smiling as he thought again about going home to the twins.

They can take care of themselves, he thought to himself before running off after the girl.

She turned a quick corner, causing him to lose sight of her for a few mere seconds. He saw her briefly turn another corner making him lose sight of her again. He turned the same corner and when he didn’t see her he cursed at his stupidity.

“Where are you hiding, sweetling? I just want to get to know you a little better. We live in the same building, so you might as well come out and talk to me. My name is Shuhei Nagasaki. I live a few doors down from you, I do believe.”

That’s when he heard something shift and a quick intake of breath in a nearby doorway told him where the girl was hiding. He made his way toward her, knowing full well that she was hoping that he didn’t notice anything.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quote        
Chibi held her breath until she couldn’t hold it any longer. She let it out slowly and when she started getting light headed, she quickly drew in a breath, hoping it wouldn’t alert the boy she ran into earlier to where she was hiding. But when he called her “sweetling,” she knew that he knew where she was. She stepped out of her hiding place after he introduced himself.

“I know the Nagasaki family in 4-B. I didn’t know that Nagasaki-san had a son though. I thought he had only the twin girls, Retsu and Momo. I’m Chibi Sakurai and I live in 4-F.”

She held her hand out to him, scared of what she might feel off him from this slight encounter. But when he placed his hand in hers, she knew that she had found another of her kind. Another dragon to share all of her fears and secrets with. Then there was the girl next door that didn’t venture out until it was full dark. Chibi knew she was different, but couldn’t quite figure out what it was until she felt what she did from this boy that was no more than 2 or 3 years her junior and fresh out of high school.

“You’re like me, Shuhei-kun. You have to meet my uncle. You’ll like him, I promise. I have to go now though. I promised I’d meet a couple friends for a pre-graduation party and I’m already late. You can come if you want.”

She smiled at him as she took her hand away from his and ran off toward where she originally wanted to go to meet up with Temari and Aiko. She didn’t know if he would take her up on his offer and she honestly didn’t care if he followed her or not in the very least.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quote        
Kanya loved being back in the sky again. The wind under her wings made her hang in the air. She pressed her wings close to her body and started spinning downward. When she started getting close she spread them out again and flapped upwards. She suppressed a roar of delight with difficulty. Leveling out, she flew over the city several times before finally descending back on her street. She transformed back into a human, smiling.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:33 am Reply with quote        
Chibi continued on her way toward the pre-arranged meeting spot, knowing that Shuhei was following because she felt his prescence behind her.

After a god twenty minutes at a break-neck pace, Chibi saw her destination ahead. By this point, Shuhei had caught up and was matching her pace perfectly. She wasn't surprised though because she knew he was a fellow dragon.

"So what made you think that you could get away with following me, Shuhei-kun? I know that you weren't out for an after dark stroll."

She waited patiently for an answer before entering the establishment of Temari and Aiko's choosing.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quote        
"I thought I recognized you from the apartments, so I wanted to see what you were up to," he answered smoothly before she quickly disappeared into where they had stopped.

He followed her, not wanting to miss the action of spending time with three members of the opposite sex for a few hours. I have got to be one of the luckiest guys in all of Tokyo, he thought to himself.

Then he caught sight of the two girls that Chibi had met up with. One was a red-head with one too many freckles sprinkled across her nose and dark blue eyes that set him on edge. She was a little on the frumpy side, but not so much that, if she dolled herself up a little, she couldn't find the right guy. The other was the tallest of the three with the typical black, straight Japanese hair, but her eyes were the color of pure mercury, swirling with excitement about graduating from college.

He walked over to their table and slid into the booth next to Chibi, slipping an arm around her shoulders and introducing himself promptly as Chibi's longtime frined from when they were little.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:01 am Reply with quote        
Kanya glanced around, making sure no one had seen her. She darted along the street. How she loved the cool night breeze against her skin, making her long black hair dance in the shimmering moonlight. She heard an owl coo in the distance. She checked her watch. It was late. She looked into a pub with noise and music emanating from it. '...She's been my friend ever since we were young kids...' She heard someone say.
Kanya froze. Her skin prickled with a strange excitment. What was it? She wondered. Could it be? Was it possible? Were there more? Her heart raced as she crossed the road and looked into the pub. She dared not look directly at anyone, because they would see her yellow gleaming eyes.