Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 301, 302, 303  Next
Yare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Colt
Appearance: Dark sandy hair, slightly long, hazel eyes; on the lower end of average height.
Background: Colt had two sisters as a child, and grew close to both of them. He was always a little awkward with his younger sister, not quite knowing what to do with children, but once she got older it was a little easier for him. After the death of his wife, Colt tried raising their son on his own, but it wasn't easy; the boy is only two weeks old and already causing Colt trouble.

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Tamara
Appearance: Tan, tall with raven black hair. Her eyes are golden yellow.
Background: Tamara grew up with an older brother. The end result was her growing up with tomboyish qualities, and becoming somewhat of a loner. She takes martial arts and plays guitar in her spare time. She had a job as a projectionist at a local movie theater.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Yare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quote        
All righty ^^ I made Colt the same age. I'll start us off.

----------------

Colt pushed the stroller slightly awkwardly. Kamil was sleeping quietly inside. Colt wished he could sleep as easily as his son did. The boy still didn't sleep through the night.

Kamil was becoming too much. If Tamal was still alive, she'd know what to do. She was so good with kids...

All Colt could hope for was to find someone else. Tamal would have been okay with it. Tamal understood that he couldn't do everything on his own, especially not this. Besides, Kamil needed a mother.

Ah, there was a woman. It was her eyes that caught Colt's attention; they were yellow. She looked pretty, too. Maybe she would agree...slim chance, but she might at least help out.

Colt pushed the stroller up to her. 'Hi. Will you marry me?'

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
Tamara was distracted on her way home from the dojo. The duffle bag over her shoulders slipped as she unbraided her hair. As she pulled the bag back into place a man approached her. Her brain went blank when he asked his question. Whoa, wait, what? Did he just ask what I think he did?

"I'm sorry," Tam shook her head. "I think I misheard you. What did you ask?"

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
'I, um...' Colt said, then spoke quickly, 'W-will you marry me?'

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
Tam stood there, stunned. She probably made a couple choked sounds before she was able to get her brain back in gear. The guy had a kid, so by her logic there was already another woman in his life. Was he two timing? Or divorced?

"I'm sorry. I can't." Tamara shook her head. "I wouldn't feel right, marrying someone I don't know."

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quote        
Colt looked down. Her answer didn't really come as a surprise, but the fear that he wouldn't be good enough as a father welled up inside him.

Kamil woke up with a small cry; that cry slowly grew. Suddenly, Colt panicked. He wasn't quite sure what to do as he picked up the small baby. 'What is it, Kamil? Are you hungry? You can't be hungry, I fed you twenty minutes ago! Kamil, stop crying. Please? For Daddy? Kamil...' The baby still wailed, and Colt just stood there, helpless.

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
Tamara watched the man, slightly confused at his actions. She didn't have very much experience with kids. But a child that young, wouldn't it be better for the mother to do the feeding?

"Uhm," Don't get involved. it's none of your business. "Maybe he has gas? Did you burp him after you fed him?" She suggested.

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
'I burped him,' Colt confirmed. He'd learned the hard way what happens when a baby wasn't burped after eating. Kamil went on crying, causing to Colt to bite his lip worriedly.

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
Tam was almost at a loss. She hadn't delt with children in several years and went with the next thing that might make a child cry. "When was the last time you changed him?"

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
'Before he ate--...Oh,' Colt said. 'Um, thanks.' He leaned Kamil against his shoulder and patted his back, looking around. 'Um, do you know where I could do that nearby?'

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
"Um, you're welcome." Tamara wasn't sure if she was supposed to be uncomfortable about the situation or not. For now she'd settle with confused. She never really paid attention to details like that as she really had no reason to. "Well, there's a family restroom in the cafe' down the street. You should be able to change him there."

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
'Thanks,' Colt said. He put Kamil down in the stroller. 'Um, do you mind showing me the way? I don't go to the cafes around here usually.'

Almost Sisters
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 pm Reply with quote        
I suppose I could. I really have nothing else to do today. How do I alway seem to attract the strange guys? Tamara nodded anyway. "I don't either, but they have a good hot chocolate." She started walking, slightly keeping an eye on the man. She wasn't being paranoid, but still, the situation wasn't exactly something she was comfortable with. "It's a block from here."

Malverne wrote:
Yare

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
Colt nodded. He put Kamil down inside the stroller and pushed it along, hurrying to catch up with her. 'Thank you so much for this.'

Almost Sisters