Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Post new topic   Reply to topic The Land of Darmaethya and the Elemental War(Accepting/Open)
Ginny_Weasly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
The Land of Darmaethya

What's Needed in the Rp
Story
Rules
Races
Elements
Skeletons
Accepted Profiles

Ginny_Weasly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
XXxxStoryxxXX

In the world of Darmaethya, all the elemental queens lived in harmony with the queens of chaos and order, all of them being gods of the world. They all coexisted and helped one another maintain the balance and peace of the realms and all the races living in it, even giving them some elemental powers. For a while it was enough and the world lived through a golden age that lasted for centuries. It all fell when the queen of chaos decided she didn't want to just coexist with them. She wanted to take over completely. She went behind the backs of the others and slowly took over the minds of beings.

When the others found out they were in a dire situation. She had amassed a large army of strong warriors and mages. During that time the Queen of Chaos became stronger with everyone she controlled.The queens had to take manners into their own hands. They picked people good at heart and each with one of the eighth elements and sent a dream to them,with the Queen of Order saying to meet at a temple. The people wake up feeling a strong urge to go to this one place. Their journey begins as they wake up from the dream.

Then there is the Queen of Chaos who also takes over the minds of eight people with the eight elements who have regret, revenge, and remorse in their hearts.In their dreams they see the queen of chaos and and she is telling them promises of power, vengeance, and respect. They awaken and feel a strange longing, like somethings not there and they need to find it. That's where their journey starts.

What's Needed in the Rp
Story
Rules
Races
Elements
Skeletons
Accepted Profiles

*Note, this is from my Solia Account, genewen_elfen, though I made a few changes*
Ginny_Weasly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
XXxxRulesxxXX
Looks like a lot, but bear with me
1. No god modding. I'm the boss here. Don't want to see," Laura summoned a large hurricane, it ripping trees from their roots, and killing everyone with in a 30 mile radius." That's ridiculous.
2. PM me your profile
3. No killing without my and person's permission
4. Eat your veggies! (They're good for you)
5. Romance is allowed, but no cybering
6. Cussing is okay only once in a while.I'll say if your going too far.
7. Title your pm Elemental War
8. Put any emote to the left of Lips are Zipped at the top of your profile to let me know you read the rules
9. At least one paragraph(4+ sentences). The occasional writer's block is okay, but no one-liners everyday.
10. Follow Midorea rules
11. I may add more rules
12. I like pretty posts Smile
13. Unlike my posts( I don't know what I was thinking), don't use flashy colors I can't read, or that will make my eyes hurt.
14. Romance is okay, but keep it PG-13
15. Please refrain from auto-hitting
16. Maximum of 3 profiles per person.

What's Needed in the Rp
Story
Rules

Races
Elements
Skeletons
Accepted Profiles

Ginny_Weasly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
XXxxRacesxxXX
List of races:
-Demon
-Elf(any kind)
-Human
-Fairy (human-sized)
-Vampire
-Werewolf
-Dragon(w/human form)
-Halfling (one who is half one race half another)
-Shape-shifter
-(Anything that I didn't put and think is okay)

What's Needed in the Rp
Story
Rules
Races

Elements
Skeletons
Accepted Profiles

Ginny_Weasly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quote        
XXxxElementsxxXX

Ice, ruled by Queen Islandzida: Ice is the frozen form of water. You can control blizzards and freeze things.You can control ice in any way. You can create it or use water in the atmosphere to make ice.

Fire, ruled by Queen Pyrana: Fire is a living breathing thing that consumes everything in it's path. In the wrong hands it is disastrous but in the right hands, it can be a force for good.

Water, ruled by Queen Lorelei: You control liquid and gaseous water. It sustains life. You can find water in your surroundings no matter where you are.

Energy, ruled by Queen Electra: You can control thunder and lightning. It could be from your hands or from the sky. You can also conduct water.

Wind, ruled by Queen Vasilia: You can control the shift of wind in the sky and things like clouds and fogs.

Earth, ruled by Queen Gaea:you can control plants and the earth itself. Growing plants, moving rocks, and opening fissures are some of your powers.

Light, ruled by Queen Diana: You can control light in anyway. Actually any way you want(be creative)Strongest in the day. Even more at noon.

Darkness, ruled by Queen Lilith:You can control the shadows in any way(same as light). Strongest at night. Even more with a full moon.

Chaos, ruled by Queen Discordia:She can manipulate the minds of beings. She also causes mischief. She works(or use to) with the queen of order to balance the world.

Order, ruled by Queen Concordia:She can give people visions. She also keeps things orderly. She works (use to) with queen of chaos to balance the world.

What's Needed in the Rp
Story
Rules
Races
Elements

Skeletons
Accepted Profiles

Ginny_Weasly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
XXxxSkeletonxxXX

Here's the OOC
Code:
(ANIME pic of character)
Midorea Username:
Character's Name:
Race:
Element:
Personality:
Role:(8 good or 8 evil)
Weapons:
Bio:
Other:

What's Needed in the Rp
Story
Rules
Races
Elements
Skeletons

Accepted Profiles

Ginny_Weasly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
XXxxAccepted ProfilesxxXX

Chosen 8 (good):
Ice-Aneira Teragon(Ginny_Weasly)
Fire-
Water-
Energy-
Earth- Tomas Learmount(Keylaleigh)
Wind-
Light-
Darkness-

Chosen 8 (bad):
Ice- Tam Lin(Keylaleigh)
Fire- Seitaro Nagase(Seitaro Nagase)
Water-
Energy-
Earth-
Wind-
Light-
Darkness- Caelia Van(Ginny_Weasly)

(Guys,I'll play the goddesses when they come up. Please don't send me requests for them)

What's Needed in the Rp
Story
Rules
Races
Elements
Skeletons
Accepted Profiles

Ginny_Weasly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
Accepting!

Open!