Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quote        
.:: Introduction ::.

This is the out-of-character thread of A Midorean Story. You will be allowed to chat here about the game and plot; leave questions, comments and ideas, and post your character's profile.

So, uh, yeah, the main thread is now open, and this one too. Yay!

Hope you will have fun! Bouncy Heart

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 am Reply with quote        
.:: Rules ::.

Follow Midorea's rules and ToS.

Be respectful. Of Midorea, of me, of your fellow role-players and Midoreans, and of yourself.

This is an OOC thread. It is made to talk mainly about the role-play, so try to stay on topic when chatting here.

I can add new rules at any time.

Maeve

.:: Reserved ::.

Maeve

.:: Reserved ::.

Open now!

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quote        
Name: Wachiru
Tribe: Zuntai
Birthday: July 25th
Sex: Male
Orientation: Straight
Occupation: Innkeeper, bartender, owner of "The Crested Griffin"
Description: Wachiru is a tall, muscular man. His skin is of a dark brown color and his hair is black and cut short or shaved. He has golden, slightly almond-shape eyes under a pair of thick eyebrows. His ears are a bit pointed, but not really bigger or longer than human ears. He normally wears a pair of large pale cotton pants with a thick red belt and an apron for the bottom, and a simple shirt or vest as top. He is almost always barefoot, because he likes it this way, but will agree to wear a pair of sandals if he really has to.
Wachiru is a simple guy. He loves his job, his inn, his friends and family, and will defend them at all cost. He is the typical "big brother" kind of guy, always ready to help others. He is usually optimistic and pretty calm, unless someone has really annoyed him. Her loves meeting new people and learning about other cultures and places.
Wachiru has been taught at a very young age to fight with a sword and staff. Though he hasn't used any weapons for a long time, he is still able to defend himself pretty well if need be. He is pretty strong, due to a lot of hard work keeping the inn in good shape. He isn't the brightest guy out there, though he has a good knowledge of many cultures. He has a soft spot for anything sweet and exotic goodies.
Biography: Wachiru is the oldest kid of a family of five. Though he comes from a Zuntan family, he travels a lot with his parents when he was young, discovering many cultures and being influenced by some of them. His father was a travelling merchant and Wachiru learned at his side most of the things he knows about trading and marketing.
When he was 18, his family stopped in the Great Gated City to gather some goods for their next travel. Wachiru decided to stay in the city, getting a small job at a local pub, where he met his wife. After three years of hard work, he stumbled on an old deserted building. It needed some work, but Wachiru could see it had potential. He spent most of the savings he had to buy what would become the Crested Griffin and, for two year, he worked at the pub during the evening and on his on project during the day. It was hard, but finally the Crested Griffin opened its door to the public on Wachiru's birthday.
Wachiru is now a wealthy innkeeper. He lives in the Crested Griffin with his wife. He works there everyday as the bartender and innkeeper and enjoys it a lot.
Played by: [NPC] - Maeve

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:17 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Iregi
Tribe: Zuntai
Birthday: November 15th
Sex: Male
Orientation: ?
Description: Iregi is a tall man, a bit less muscular than his brother Wachiru, but still in good shape. He has a dark bronze skin and dark brown hair cut short. His hair are of a dark brown color and his eyes are golden. His ears are a little bit pointed. Iregi usually wears large pale cotton pants with a thick red belt. He will wear a small vest if he has too, but normally prefer being topless. He wears leather boots most of the time, or sandals when the weather is too hot. He also often has a sword attached on his back.
Iregi is a bit of a rebel, clownish guy. He doesn't love authorities and live by his own laws, though that doesn't mean he is a bad guy. He simply follows what his conscience tells him to do. Not that his conscience is really good at guiding him, anyway. He can be somewhat weird at times and love having as much attention as possible directed on him. Nevertheless, he is a good guy, at least when he isn't distracted by something else.
Iregi learned at a young age to fight with different sorts of blades. Though he prefers smaller weapons, he keeps his father's sword on his back all the time and will use it in battle if he really needs to. He also knows some small magic tricks, but nothing that could do much damage. He is good at distracting people and creatures and prefers using those skills to having real fights. He knows how to pick locks and similar rogue skills. His desire of attention can often get in the way though, and he can be pretty impulsive at time. He isn't especially strong, but is more agile and quicker than normal people.
Biography: Iregi is the forth kid on five. He has two older and one younger sisters, and an oder brother, Wachiru. Growing up, most of his parents' attention was directed to his siblings, his father teaching his older brother what he knew about trading and his mother caring about her daughters. The only way Iregi found to get some attention was to get in trouble, and he got pretty good at that.
When he was 18, his father got tired of his misbehaviours and sent him to the Great Gated City to live with his brother, thinking the change of environment would do him some good. It worked for some time, as Iregi worked with Wachiru at the Crested Griffin, but he quickly got tired of the work, preferring to spend time with troublemakers.
Wachiru didn't knew what to do with him, but realizing that his brother needed changes and challenging activities, he put him in charge of a small quest agency. It worked nicely and Iregi is now a successful questmaster, enjoying meeting new people and working on some quests on his own.
Played by: [NPC] - Maeve

x_lilmissNINJA_x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:44 am Reply with quote        
((Saving this post for later))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quote        
*kicks thread*

OK, I've made a little modification to the game, if anyone is interested.
You can now play without a profile. If you really want to play a lot, I still suggest you make one, but if you just want to come in and chat a bit sometimes, I guess you don't really need a complete profile (though a little description of your physical appearance in your first post would be appreciated, so that people know what you look like).

I'm always around, so if anyone decides to join, the RP will start. I'm also planning to include special "events" during Midorea's events... so uh, join please? Big Grin

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't forget about this RP I swear! I've just been busy. I'll attempt to get a character up and running for this soon.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I know Happy It's the same for me lol

That's partially why I made the "play without a profile" thing available. And because people might want to test the game/just post a little, since it's almost like a pub role-play, but anyway...

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quote        
Hi!!

Name: Amalia
Tribe: The Cyphirias
Birthday: 24th of November
Sex: Female
Orientation: Straight
Description: Amalia has black hair that when worn loose goes to her waist, but it's usually braided. Her eyes are dark blue. She wears gold jewelry consisting of bracelets and anklets studded with rubies, a a circlet on her head in the form of a snake, a necklace with rubies. She has earrings and a piercing in her belly. She wears colorful clothes, which are usually hidden by a hooded cape. She is accompanied by a red fox.
Amalia is naturally very solitary. Her best friend is her fox, Chiru. She prefers sleeping under the stars than indoors. She has never been taught to read, and she always gets embarassed when people find out.
Amalia is an expert at playing with fire. But just in case, she always keeps a few weapons underneath her colorful clothes. She also knows healñing spells.
Biography: Amalia had often been the adventurous type. She loved exploring new places, even though she wasn't very good at meeting the people there. So she had decided, since her family had the gift of talking to fire, that she would go on to new places and perform tricks with fire. And she had met Chiru her fox along the way. She had met him when he had been wounded from an arrow by a hunter. She had healed him, and now he follows her everywhere.
Played by: killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:36 am Reply with quote        
Nice character ^^ Welcome aboard!

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks. When do we start? :O

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 am Reply with quote        
It started a while ago... well, sort of... It never was really active... <.<;

So anyway, you can just go ahead and post ^^

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:37 am Reply with quote        
great! *runs off*