Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Look a poll
Good idea
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Bad idea
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Tsemara

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm... I'd rather a re-do sort of thing rather than a time skip. That way we don't leave the random minor sub plot to become a plot hole that just sits and nags at you from the back burner forever.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
Hmmmm True let me rethink this a bit more. I was thinking of keeping to what we orginally planned on and just making it to where we were in a tavern in the underdark already that way new people could join in from that point and such.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 am Reply with quote        
I kinda want to figure out a different character for this one now. Revive another character that never had a chance to see any RP action, as Lilian is now mained somewhere else.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:05 am Reply with quote        
Ok hmmm then a total redue does seem to be in order. Two of the original characters are still around my char and Tesmaras but I'm unsure if Maeve is still wanting to be a part of it or not. Hmmm I think I have a way to figure something out that would work and such just have to do some story revamping and have the orginal thread locked and make a new thread.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:35 am Reply with quote        
Name: Vicaun Do'Urden
Race: Drow, half-taint
Hair Color and Length: Silvery-gray, in a ponytail/braid that reaches shoulder-blades
Eye Color: Left eye is light gray, almost white, while right is red from the taint.
Clothing: Vicaun generally has a shirt of chainmail underneath dark leather armor. His arms are bare, except for adamantite bracers on his wrists. Vicaun also has a modest amount jewelry for aesthetic appeal: mostly silver earrings, and an armband. He doesn't wear anything red to show his half-taint status, but keeps his red eye uncovered.
Weapons: Vicaun has a pair of lazer-enhanced shortswords, coated in poison.
Personality: Vicaun is a precocious little fellow, with a charisma score through the roof. He's a smooth talker, and can lie easily in six different languages simultaneously. Being just on the edge of adolescence, Vicaun is stubborn when he makes up his mind, and has a tendency to rob a house blind, although that's partially for religious purposes. Partially.
Job: Shadowdancer
History: Vicaun was born as the unfavored male drow, and entered the service of Vhaerun. Because of his unusual height for his gender, and his rather slim frame, Vicaun was perfectly suited to become a shadowdancer, and travel across the world, sowing mayhem and chaos wherever he went. Vicaun became a half-taint rather early on in his life, when he was about fifty, due to a poorly done shadow jump that shot him straight into the jaws of a demonspawn. He managed to survive, but was a half-taint since. Vicaun is currently traveling back to a Vhaerun temple to present the god with spoils of his travels, and various other religious activities.
Magical abilities: Vicaun is a Shadowdancer with mastery over the Shadow Plane. He can step through shadows to transport him to another place, and has a shadow companion named Nuaciv.
Played by: Malverne

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:49 am Reply with quote        
Mal I love your char

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:51 am Reply with quote        
Thanks. If my current D&D character dies, I'm probably gonna play this guy.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:16 am Reply with quote        
Yeah I'll work on the story tonight and getting this back up and running.

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:29 am Reply with quote        
Wee revive! Weeeee

I'm still interested by this. Not sure about keeping my character, or at least I'll probably modify him a bit before things start again... Hm. Neutral

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:41 am Reply with quote        
Yay! All the people are still here! Plus me...but whatever.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:19 pm Reply with quote        
Yay go ahead and modify your chars if you guys want. I'm gonna work on making a few things more clear with the story and layout. I was kindave just throwing it up before but I have a different idea and such now so when you get your chars how you want just post them here like Mal did and I will put them in the New thread when I get it started this evening after I get it all set up. Probably after I watch Korra.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Koyi, since you're kind of re-doing this whole thing would it be ok if I joined this time 'round? I ask, because, well the title still says you're accepting new players. If you don't want to, or you think you've already got enough people, that's fine. IO just thought I'd ask 'cause this looks cool. Sweat
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
You're more that welcome to join Sly. I figure I will allow one more person and call it quits on allowing new members till I'm used to running so many people.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:41 pm Reply with quote        
Yay! Weeeee Thanks, just wanted to check with you before I up and assumed anything. I'll work out the final details of my character and probably post a profile up here tonight after I get back from work. Happy
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Ok just waiting for everyone else character before I get it started so just post them here when you have them ready and I will transfer them to the character post of the thread.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next