Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Look a poll
Good idea
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Bad idea
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Tsemara

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm... Jenna's kind of a modified fanfic type character, but I never wrote a fanfic. Just one of those, "this story's kickass, I want to be a part of it." Then you create a character for it and pretend it's in the story as you go along.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quote        
Hooray for modified fanfic characters! Tomas (in the Dreamers roleplay) is the same thing. She was originally half-fae, though, and the daughter of her namesake and the faerie queen. I considered making her a dreamer, but instead I opted for a Norm that is Dreamer-sensitive.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quote        
Modified chars are always the easiest for me to play so I don't have to think up a new character with a new personality. Sometimes it takes a bit to long to do especially if your trying to give the character a bit of your own personality traits which I tend to do heh. ^_^;;

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm Reply with quote        
Most of my characters have at least one aspect of my personality. Lillian has my love for children, and Tomas has my enthusiasm. Mal has my love of free food. My newest character has... my cute-ness?

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:01 pm Reply with quote        
Kira has my mischiviousness and crudeness where as Mavis has my level headedness and ditzyness. Hes level headed but can be a bit lost at times.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
My D&D character was basically me... my Ana-Lii was absent-minded, talkative, and waay too nice.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:14 pm Reply with quote        
Posted I know my spelling is probably way off but I am sick and at school at the moment so you will have to forgive that.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
Have posted a reply everyone. I have goten out my perpetual funk and have doubled my muse by starting to continue reading the Drizzt series which really helps me with some of my Drow characters standings and with anything pertaining to Loth.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:53 pm Reply with quote        
Jeez, I go to work, and suddenly there are a bunch of posts that I need to catch up to. Okie dokie. I'll get a reply written up.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
This roleplay's been going a lot faster as of late! And I'm very pleased, because I really like this one.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I started reading Dritzzt again which gives me my inspiration regarding Drows so I ha found a new muse and got out of my funk which brought out my other muse again so my rping skills are doubled at the moment aside from being sick.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
Hooray for quickened muses! I've been on and roleplaying more mostly because I'm out of school now, and I'm waiting for work to start the summer schedule. This in-between time is wonderful for RPing!

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah that's good till I am over being sick though I might take another days break the post I made yesterday that got deleted was crap so till I am used to to the meds I am on I will be taking another tiny break but the story is moving along pretty nicely for now I think.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
Posted yet another reply seems I can get things roleing again now.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:26 pm Reply with quote        
Posted here and in the RP

Alrighty due to the rollbacks here a quick recap as to what happened.

The cleanup effort is done for the most part. Most of the usable rooms have been converted into makeshift infirmaries in order to take care of those that were injured to the point of being unable to move safely. The main area of the inn has been converted into a sleeping area due to most of the rooms either being trashed or in use by the healers.
Kira has discovered that while she had been fighting the demons she reopened a wound she had prior to the battle. Lilian noticed Kira tending to her wound and offered her some salve which Kira politely but promptly turned down. Jenna noticing the smell of blood came over and has offered her help which Kira has agreed to and that’s where we were before the rollbacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next